Page 717 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... LastLast
Results 17,901 to 17,925 of 41810
    The level to which Austin's mind has been emancipated is a sight to behold.

Honky worked on the Jeffersons. Probably with Archie Bunker as well. Just laugh track BS

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We all know you’re really standing and skeered.
    Overlooking water and about to hit up the rooftop hot tub.

Well once, I take off my Gucci face rag.

Attachment 328407

FYI this is Maya Hawke and she is Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke's daughter. Just wanted to throw that bit of trivia out there in case some of you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    2. The flu has been circulating for at least the last 500 years, let's have this discussion in 499 years and 8 months.
    ^You think this helps your argument? We don't know shit about COVID and learn more unsettling news everyday plus even under pretty strict social distance policies it's spreading like mad. Comparing that to a disease we know quite well, have a full world-wide apparatus tracking, spectrum of effective treatment options and yearly vaccine seems to crush your argument to dust.

Great article

Fear, fear, fear. Almost a statistic.

~300 white male doctors die annually from the flu/pneumonia . https://www.ajpmonline.org/article/S...201-4/fulltext

So yes the flu does usually kill doctors.
    Doctors can and do die from the flu.

The flu does not usually kill doctors.

Vibes if you can’t tell the difference.

Vibes for your family and your “peer group” if you *can* tell the difference but you’re the type of person that just likes being a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Someone here posted this elsewhere, but the point still remains. We are NOT talking about all women.

Attachment 328407

THIS is a Karen. Is THIS all women? I think not!

Get your Karen background knowledge straight before assuming such slanderous intentions. Haha. FWIW, my wife thinks the Karen meme is effing hilarious and uses it appropriately herself. She is not a Karen.
    Well bless your little heart.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    And now, for the rest of the story: some hard-hitting journalism on why there were long lines:
    Holidays are always a gong show at restaurants. I'm not sure why anyone would expect differently under covid.

So this is kind of hilarious
    You know what's even more hilarious? That you're still comparing this to the flu. I take it back, it's not really funny at all.

First there was this: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

And then they held Woodstock...

And now those same former hippies are telling us we ALL have to hole up indefinitely. Pot, meet kettle.
    The Hong Kong Flu did kill an estimated 1 million people. OVER A 20 (that's twenty) MONTH PERIOD. We're 4 month, and one cycle, in. Oh and it's thought there was some limited immunity from exposure to earlier flu strains. What's your point again ?

^^^He's pwning the libs of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    ^You think this helps your argument? We don't know shit about COVID and learn more unsettling news everyday plus even under pretty strict social distance policies it's spreading like mad. Comparing that to a disease we know quite well, have a full world-wide apparatus tracking, spectrum of effective treatment options and yearly vaccine seems to crush your argument to dust.
    He mentioned a few pages back that everything he posts here is meant to be dumb, so at least he's got his bases covered. Gotta agree with Buster that he shouldn't be quoted at this point given his track record.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Doctors can and do die from the flu.

The flu does not usually kill doctors.

Vibes if you can’t tell the difference.

Vibes for your family and your “peer group” if you *can* tell the difference but you’re the type of person that just likes being a tool.
    usually 300+/year of white, male doctors in the US of the flu.

How many white male doctors have died from C19? Are we at 20 yet?

Ashes with a goddamn phoenix in the middle of it.

How long have you been anti-evolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I work with developmentally disabled adults, most with dual diagnoses (congenital cognitive impairment accompanied by mental illness). Our group home deals with individuals with behavioral difficulties. Fortunately we haven't had any infections among staff and residents (or I'd be posting about deaths, most of our folks are high risk), however gloves are becoming an issue, we need them like a carpenter needs nails.
    Ebay search White Mamba 8 mil latex gloves. If nothing search Black Mamba. These cats make the best gloves evah.

Ashes with a goddamn phoenix in the middle of it.

How long have you been anti-evolution?
    So, if as you claim, it's aging boomers who are at risk...like isn't it freaking likely they already been granted their evolutionary winnings by successfully breeding? So how in the fuck is it any meaningful part of natural selection?

Dork.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^He's pwning the libs of course...
    The 1968 pandemic does not compare to the COVID-19 pandemic in terms of lethality. Also, Woodstock did not take place during one of the Pandemic's seasonal peaks, but in the summer of 1969 when there was practically no reported H3N2 flu activity in the United States.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tips^Up View Post
    Didn't sign anything. If you go back a billion pages in this thread, I had covid-19 symptoms for about 3 weeks. Felt like a bad flu for about a week, then just a persistent cough, now feeling great for the past 2 weeks. But they didn't ask me about that either. I would have obviously not gone there or anywhere if I still had symptoms (my whole fam quarantined for 3 weeks until we all were healthy).
    Thanks, that's good to know. Sounds much more like what I would have expected.

Congrats on getting better, hopefully you've got the right antibodies now!
    Last edited by jono; 05-14-2020 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Redaction

Let's just be clear that the "yearly vaccine" for the flu has a horribly bad track record at actually doing anything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

you gotta source that 300+ number man

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I for one would rather not suffer the burden of Deebs quotes.

Please cease and desist.

He is one needing isolation.
    So, if as you claim, it's aging boomers who are at risk...like isn't it freaking likely they already been granted their evolutionary winnings by successfully breeding? So how in the fuck is it any meaningful part of natural selection?

Dork.
    Just address them using your favorite pejorative such as nitwit, fuckwad, asshole or, more accurately, troll.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    BTW--as far as doffing gloves
    Congratulations on working the word "doffing" into the thread. I honestly think that is the first time I have seen that word on TGR.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

usually 300+/year of white, male doctors in the US of the flu.

How many white male doctors have died from C19? Are we at 20 yet?
    If you wanted to dispute you must go and count individual search totals but the number of HC pro's nurses and doctors i have heard world wide in 5 months was 2100+

do the non white only count for 1/2 a white doc ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Just address them using your favorite pejorative such as nitwit, fuckwad, asshole or, more accurately, troll.
    But not Karen. Whatever you do don’t use the K-word. It’s like just as bad as the N-word.

Douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Are there impending economic devastation issues ... fuck yeah !

gona have to raise them taxes
    Starting at around $1,200 per person?