Page 1481 of 1565 FirstFirst ... 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... LastLast
Results 37,001 to 37,025 of 39122
    Shit TT, why didn't you just tell them about binging for HCQ on parler before going to the hospital, no one here cares about the link.
    They got a name for the winners in the world

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

They will probably prescribe hcq too. I wonder if the dr prescribing this stuff believe in it or they want to make money. My link can straight from a google search, not the dark web or anything.

Did not read the rest of your bullshit but when you shove a ultraviolet light up your ass, please do not post pictures.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Yo Caitlyn suck it
    Last edited by teletech; 12-06-2021 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Sensitive snowflake

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

I have my very own stalker.

Please DO post pictures.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    It's a real stretch to imply a 9 nt insertion in Omicron encoding 3 amino acids EPE, a sequence also found 763 times within the human genome, was from a co-infection with HCoV-OC43. The news outlets ran with it and are proclaiming omicron "more like common cold" with decreased virulence because it is now more "OC43" like.
    This is why I like listening to experts on things like immunity, viruses, etc. Because I have no fucking clue what any of this means or how it works, but I'm sure glad there are lots of someones who've put in the hard academic and scientific yards to figure it all out then do something useful about it.

Iíve talked to you many times in that dilapidated shack on lone peak. When you blowhard daily about your life itís not hard to figure out who you are. Big sky used to be a small place. You seem just as annoying on the internet as you are in real life.

Oh shit, itís on.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post

I’ve talked to you many times in that dilapidated shack on lone peak. When you blowhard daily about your life it’s not hard to figure out who you are. Big sky used to be a small place. You seem just as annoying on the internet as you are in real life.
    Housing is difficult to come by, can I sub-lease that space I seem to be taking up in your head. Got a problem with me? Well that's your problem.

Here is the thing. There are quite a few of us who post here and don't go out of our way to conceal who we are. With that said, Doxxing people online is a shitty move.

You might have noticed that using someones name isn't really done done. With that said I would appreciate it if you would edit that information from your previous post. From there on you are welcome to do whatever you want.
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 12-06-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Yes dear. I thought it was the other patrol director that had his balls removed, apparently it was you.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Oh fuck
    Name:  Image1638839144.410011.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  21.3 KB
    crab in my shoe mouth

Thanks whoever you were.

BTW you are a little out of touch. I haven't been in a Patrol Shack on Lone Mountain since 2012.

Oh and as for Red Duck Leaders balls, they are on your chin.

Have a nice life.

FYI free at homes tests in CO depending on your occupation:
    https://covid19.colorado.gov/covid-19-testing-at-home

Went into Starbucks (inside Target) and they wouldn't put coffee in my personal mug because of covid. We're 20 months into this thing now, we know how it transmits, why is this still a thing? Is there any covid-related reason for that now?

Same with all the "heightened disinfecting procedures" that places advertise? I mean, cleaning your shit a lot is a good thing, don't get me wrong, but is there a covid reason?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

So, 20mos in, youíre still taking your personal mug into SBX?
    j/k

I dunnoÖfor the moment Iím happy they (and many other biz) are doing what they can to operate and keep folks employed

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Went into Starbucks (inside Target) and they wouldn't put coffee in my personal mug because of covid. We're 20 months into this thing now, we know how it transmits, why is this still a thing? Is there any covid-related reason for that now?

Same with all the "heightened disinfecting procedures" that places advertise? I mean, cleaning your shit a lot is a good thing, don't get me wrong, but is there a covid reason?
    Starbucks that are inside other properties suck. Service and quality of product. I am always amazed at the consistency and high quality of standalone Starbucks in general in my travels, especially the cheery service. How they do that in this day and age of sullen, depressed youth is remarkable. But, I think the training slacks off when it comes to Starbucks in box stores or supermarkets.

But, yeah, after 20 months, this kabuki theater of cleaning surfaces and avoiding physical contact is stupid and ignorant. This virus is transmitted in the air, not surfaces. You can stop washing your hands so much. Fuck, just get vaccinated and get back to life before you really die.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Starbucks sucks.
    FTFY.

^^+1

But also, the level of thought working on this at most institutions is either "X worked, let's keep doing it" or "X wasn't necessary in the first place, let's stop." Substitute masked school kids and it's the same reasoning going on. "We" don't know what we know and we don't know what we don't know.

The Starbucks inside Target is also staffed & run by Target employees, not Starbucks employees, which produces obvious information/policy silos.

But, yeah, after 20 months, this kabuki theater of cleaning surfaces and avoiding physical contact is stupid and ignorant. This virus is transmitted in the air, not surfaces. You can stop washing your hands so much.
    That viral load that is expelled when someone exhales has to light somewhere eventually, right? I doubt the risk is very high, but there's gotta be a risk. Even the CDC agrees:
    The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus. It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nsmission.html

As litigious as our country is, I don't blame companies from taking measures like this even if they seem unnecessary.

The CDC has fucked up with that one from the start. If there is one government entity that has exposed it's incompetence during all this, it's them.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Doing that is cheaper than a bullshit lawsuit and related media coverage.

But, yeah, after 20 months, this kabuki theater of cleaning surfaces and avoiding physical contact is stupid and ignorant. This virus is transmitted in the air, not surfaces. You can stop washing your hands so much. Fuck, just get vaccinated and get back to life before you really die.
    Generally agree, but don't stop washing your hands, you filthy animal.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    The Starbucks inside Target is also staffed & run by Target employees, not Starbucks employees, which produces obvious information/policy silos.
    That's why I mentioned Target, because I'm sure it's a Target policy.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    That viral load that is expelled when someone exhales has to light somewhere eventually, right? I doubt the risk is very high, but there's gotta be a risk. Even the CDC agrees:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nsmission.html

As litigious as our country is, I don't blame companies from taking measures like this even if they seem unnecessary.
    I have yet to see any evidence of fomite transmission, just speculation (though I'm a dentist, not a scientist). The CDC has been saying that since the first few months, and I'm guessing it's just a CYA/inertia thing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Can't wait for the pandemic to be over so I can stop wasthing my hands after using the bathroom.

It appears that Covid loves fat

The Coronavirus Attacks Fat Tissue, Scientists Find
    The research may help explain why people who are overweight and obese have been at higher risk of severe illness and death from Covid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/08/h...t-obesity.html