Page 1169 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... LastLast
Results 29,201 to 29,225 of 41810
    Here's a question, and I think I know the answer. If a HS student or staff has COVID symptoms and the school district tells them to go to their healthcare provider, under what circumstances would the healthcare provider not recommend a COVID test?

Here's our local HS district COVID checklist. I'm referencing part C on the second page related to "options for follow up to possible covid-19 symptoms." https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...rIaVpfpKU/edit

Here's the text:
    If the staff/student answered YES to one or more of the Daily Symptom Check questions and
    they have not had a Covid- 19 test, then they should consult their healthcare provider who will
    decide if they are a candidate for Covid- 19 testing.
    o If the physician recommends testing, then depending on the result of the test, see A or B
    above.
    o If testing is not recommended by their healthcare provider, then staff/student may return to
    work/school when the following conditions are met:
     Symptoms are resolving (not necessarily completely resolved)
     Fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications
     24 hours without an incidence of diarrhea
     Submission to school of physician note stating the Covid-19 test not needed

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Is Montana discussing doing anything to reduce infections rates?

In my county, Nevada, rates are on a steady rise. If the trend continues through the week, I believe California will force new restrictions on the county (put the county in a stricter “tier”). Does anybody know if this is happening (or will be happening soon) to any other counties in CA?
    Santa Cruz is Tier 3 the for Adjusted Rate but Tier 2 for the other two metrics. Will see what happens next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Santa Cruz is Tier 3 the for Adjusted Rate but Tier 2 for the other two metrics. Will see what happens next Tuesday.
    They’re adjusting Nevada county, too, but not for another week and a half. It’s interesting that Mono County will experience new restrictions next week because of an outbreak at the marine base. That base has its own hospital and operates very independent of the rest of the County.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    My father has been sick for 3 weeks and in the hospital for 2 weeks. He’s had remdesevir and steroids. Still on 4L of O2. Not much improvement. Barely enough energy for a 5 minute phone conversation. Do what you can to protect your loved ones.
    Wishing your dad as speedy a recovery as possible. Sorry this happened FD. Hugs man.

3800 cases in CO today. Governor Polis, where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    They’re adjusting Nevada county, too, but not for another week and a half. It’s interesting that Mono County will experience new restrictions next week because of an outbreak at the marine base. That base has its own hospital and operates very independent of the rest of the County.
    I know the marines is not the same as jail but they are not counting outbreaks at jails or hospitals from what I understand would make sense to include a base as well as it is pretty contained. Especially on the east side.

Some guy called Mark Meadows has got the 'vid

Quote Originally Posted by truckeelocal View Post
    His 2nd time. Bit of a slooow learner

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    His 2nd time. Bit of a slooow learner
    But, but ... his boss was 'cured'. Doesn't seem fair to get it a second time rather than the cure which was promised to everyone.

But, but ... his boss was 'cured'. Doesn't seem fair to get it a second time rather than the cure which was promised to everyone.
    Cure $ must've went to the "fucked up rats nest cotton candy spaghetti pissmop" on top of the boss' head. Just a guess

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Sounds like another super spreader event in TrumpLand.

P.S. I don't think Meadows had it before. I can't find anything about it, anyway.

Fake news. Virus stopped 2 days ago

Dear leader says everyone would get redesmivir and the other cocktail. So he’ll be cured in 48hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Sounds like another super spreader event in TrumpLand.
    Did you see the 2:30 am Tuesday night/Monday morning Trump "I won and they cheated" speech in the WH? I read that about a hundred people were invited to what was essentially going to be a victory party ( another Hatch act violation). That's inside the White House, mind you, an old, poorly ventilated building. Nobody was wearing masks in the largest room they could find, and were shouting and whooping it up when Trump took to the podium.
    I hope Jared gets really sick. I really do.

https://archive.vanityfair.com/artic...-went-to-jared

Thought the same think. Don jr defiantly thrusting his weak chin into the air, What a petulant display. Fuck that whole family

Sent from my SM-N986U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Fake news. Virus stopped 2 days ago
    No, but it's now the Biden flu instead of the China flu.

Mark this denier clown Matt Gaetz down for positive Name:  Image1604760061.876779.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  19.5 KB

I heard a college kid say that he just got a call from the local college's president. "She calls everyone in quarantine." He was at the gym.

I'm not sure where anyone who gets injured on a ski hill would get transported given the state of our rising cases. I've got other personal stuff to bitch about regarding testing, tracing, social distancing and mask use but sufficed to say I am not optimistic about anything Covid related in its current state and I would like off this ride.

I've got a 4 pack to the local hill and a pass for my daughter to we'll brown bag it and ski together whenever we can. It's run as well as I've ever seen a ski area run and I trust them to do the right thing for pass holders so I believe them when they say stuff.

What's the over-under on people pushed off of chairlifts this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Did you see the 2:30 am Tuesday night/Monday morning Trump "I won and they cheated" speech in the WH? I read that about a hundred people were invited to what was essentially going to be a victory party ( another Hatch act violation). That's inside the White House, mind you, an old, poorly ventilated building. Nobody was wearing masks in the largest room they could find, and were shouting and whooping it up when Trump took to the podium.
    I hope Jared gets really sick. I really do.
    At some point someone in the inner circle is going to get gravely ill. They've gotten off pretty easy so far.

The bad TV script would make it Baron. But, does he even live there?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    The bad TV script would make it Baron. But, does he even live there?
    Baron already had it when his Dad got it.

Barron.

Barren.

Getting bad in W2. Closing in on 400 cases with community transmission. 3 deaths in the last 5 days. Up until 3 weeks ago we hadn't broken 100.

It's Fall Release weekend here. Wineries are advertsing and pressing forward. Great. Bring the people in spread Covid around and send them on their way back home.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism