Page 877 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... LastLast
Results 21,901 to 21,925 of 41810
    Oh great no spoiler alert

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Oh great no spoiler alert
    My bad......Great, if depressing, read tho.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Is it the same people complaining about masks and the economy as those complaining about abortions and welfare states?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    or this classic

3 Mexican state governors, and the US Ambassador, asking Americans to stay the fuck out of Mexico. https://www.riviera-maya-news.com/go...ases/2020.html
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    3 Mexican state governors, and the US Ambassador, asking Americans to stay the fuck out of Mexico. https://www.riviera-maya-news.com/go...ases/2020.html
    Winning! Oh the irony.

Little did we know the wall would be used to keep us in and away from others, rather than others out!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Fucking brutal article from the Atlantic.....The last line, from a former Administration official: " Here we stand, on a mountain of dead"......

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-wrong/613591/
    Ha! The pilot is in the shitter, tweeting, and forgot to engage the auto.
    Check that; he consciously smashed the auto-pilot panel and the steering yoke, and then headed to the shitter.
    Not that it would have helped.

This article should become an historical reference - never again.

At least 105 students living in several University of Washington frat houses have reported testing positive for COVID-19, an ominous sign ahead of campuses reopening to students this fall.
    So it’s now confirmed that butt chugging is a transmission modality

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    So it’s now confirmed that butt chugging is a transmission modality
    You laugh but they’re gonna win immunity and the cost is just a few days of diarrhea.

#buttchugdacovid

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Winning! Oh the irony.

Little did we know the wall would be used to keep us in and away from others, rather than others out!
    AND a big beautiful wall to the north !
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You laugh but they’re gonna win immunity and the cost is just a few days of diarrhea.

#buttchugdacovid
    And maybe if they're lucky, they'll kill their parents or grandparents.

from jpmorgan
    https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/...66321610735620

“.. we find a positive correlation between levels of [credit-card] activity three weeks ago and the spread of COVID-19 since then.” Of all indicators, “the highest correlation .. is the level of “card-present” (essentially in-person) restaurant spending ..”

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    As long as they lower the lid when they flush they’ll be fine

(or are we having a serious conversation about butt chugging corona virus....? )

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    from jpmorgan
    https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/...66321610735620

“.. we find a positive correlation between levels of [credit-card] activity three weeks ago and the spread of COVID-19 since then.” Of all indicators, “the highest correlation .. is the level of “card-present” (essentially in-person) restaurant spending ..”
    Interesting but note that only 37% of the change in Covid cases is explained by change in cc spending. Not the greatest correlation

Canada don’t need no wall, eh, up thar ya all just call all Dudley Do-Rights, round up them renegade US of A-hole plates, bro!

Name:  IMG_9403.JPG
Views: 576
Size:  65.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9404.JPG
Views: 510
Size:  20.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Canada don’t need no wall, eh, up thar ya all just call all Dudley Do-Rights, round up them renegade US of A-hole plates, bro!

we're getting coming & going and deservingly so.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...anff-1.5634534

apparently them nice Canadians are not so friendly anymore so 10 Americans have been ticketed in Banff @ 1200 each also 35 million Kens and Karens are harassing anybody with an American plate

Its only fair, were the shoe on the other foot you can bet your ass we would do the same 10x.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...anff-1.5634534

apparently them nice Canadians are not so friendly anymore so 10 Americans have been ticketed in Banff @ 1200 each also 35 million Kens and Karens are harassing anybody with an American plate
    But is your government paying its citizens bounties on Americans?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ma...ore-2020-07-03

Masks optional, no social distancing on agenda for Trump fireworks event at Mount Rushmore
    Published: July 3, 2020 at 3:23 p.m. ET
    By Associated Press

Concerns raised about coronavirus transmission and wildfire risk; ‘We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home,’ says Trump-aligned Republican governor of South Dakota

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MW-IJ801_mount__20200703135126_ZG.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	348.7 KB 
ID:	333449

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rushmore-surgical-masks-img.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	147.6 KB 
ID:	333450

Navarro, an actual top White House official, continues to push the idea that China intentionally infected the US. Which isn't a new thing from him, except that he'd backpedaled some of the previous statements.

Of course,
    (1) Zero evidence,
    (2) The idea makes little sense (Covid spread first within China, where it easily could have spread out of control), and
    (3) "Somebody did it to us on purpose" still isn't a good excuse for an incompetent response; the US has this thing where we pay taxes so that government entities, supposedly, will anticipate and respond effectively to foreign threats.

So, basically, the idiots are getting desperate.
    Last edited by bobz; 07-03-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    I predict that this will be a media story around Thanksgiving, if some schools are both foolish and greedy enough to mass together 20-40 thousand young people on campus for a few months.

Some college football programs already throwing in the towel . I forget who, but, expect a lot of that. And, why do a lot of kids go to college? To support the team! Seriously. I'll never forget trying to close my mouth when a then nephew in law said that was priority one of college choice. It's a culture.

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    Navarro, an actual top White House official, continues to push the idea that China intentionally infected the US. Which isn't a new thing from him, except that he'd backpedaled some of the previous statements.

Of course,
    (1) Zero evidence,
    (2) The idea makes little sense (Covid spread first within China, where it easily good have spread out of control), and
    (3) "Somebody did it to us on purpose" still isn't a good excuse for an incompetent response; the US has this thing where we pay taxes so that government entities, supposedly, will anticipate and respond effectively to foreign threats.

So, basically, the idiots are getting desperate.
    Navarro made his bones on being a little asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    But is your government paying its citizens bounties on Americans?
    So we were sitting around having a few pops and came up with that ^^ idea but not as far as I know

another way to do it might be the assumption of guilt so CBSA takes a 1200$ deposit on yer visa and you got 40 hrs to do the 32 hr trip if you want yer money back

but now anybody Canadian OR American with an american plate is getting harassed even if they have a legitimate reason to be up here

$1200 deposit plus a GPS tracker. You can turn your tracking device in at the border for your $1200 back.