Page 980 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... LastLast
Results 24,476 to 24,500 of 41810
    “It is what it is”

“Everything happens for a reason”

“God works in mysterious ways”

“he’s not a politician”

“hillary should be in prison”
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The bar is so low that I was almost surprised that he was able to have a conversation that you could sort of follow.

Fundamentally flawed arguments mind you - someone else gave him the narrative but surprising he actually stuck with it and didn't pivot to word-salad Trump immediately.

As if the fact that our survival rate of infected is 'good' dismisses that we have many, many, many more infected and thus many many more deaths. LOLOL cherry picking @ its finest.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Thanks LEGO. KQ, What took you so long? I gave up talking to those people long ago (including lots of my relatives).
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

On why some people get so sick....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/04/h...ne-system.html

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Yeah, if you liked the Vanity Fair article, you’re gonna love the Axios interview. Check it. tl;dw, go to 13:00.

“We’re lower than the world...”
    Just when I thought I'd seen the worst. Wow, the shit gibbon nailed it here. It was a very tough watch but I think it was worth it in the end. I predict this is the interview that sinks him. That's it, I don't have to watch another second of this asshole. It's too good not to repeat and I like the idea of folks sharing to any conservative right leaning friends and strongly recommending they watch it to the end.

I hope this interview gets a billion watches.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Just when I thought I'd seen the worst. Wow, the shit gibbon nailed it here. It was a very tough watch but I think it was worth it in the end. I predict this is the interview that sinks him. That's it, I don't have to watch another second of this asshole. It's too good not to repeat and I like the idea of folks sharing to any conservative right leaning friends and strongly recommending they watch it to the end.

It's so bad that at times I wondered if it was a set up with a Trump impersonator. What were they thinking letting him sit down with Swan.

And just love how they get the shot of the back of his head in right at the start.

Thanks for your support up there beyond the wall G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post

The clip with him blathering on about cases got 19 million views in ten hours.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    The clip with him blathering on about cases got 19 million views in ten hours.....
    So you're saying the ratings are good.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    They could be fake ratings... After all South Korea are faking their covid stats?

Maybe YouTube doesn't like his personality?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    They could be fake ratings... After all South Korea are faking their covid stats?
    So is Germany evidently, in Trump world.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I hope Biden string some epic-ly dumb quotes from Trump for all his campaign commercials. he could do hundreds and never use the same quote twice.

The best ads are coming from Lincoln Project. The Democrats are keeping with their higher ground mentality which lost them the race in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I hope Biden string some epic-ly dumb quotes from Trump for all his campaign commercials. he could do hundreds and never use the same quote twice.
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1290757401243602944

It's so bad that at times I wondered if it was a set up with a Trump impersonator. What were they thinking letting him sit down with Swan.

And just love how they get the shot of the back of his head in right at the start.

Thanks for your support up there beyond the wall G.
    Yeah, I finally felt like a reporter had some balls coupled with astounding patience/intelligence. Oh, you've got my support over here alright but god help you all down there if the shit gibbon somehow derails due process and doesn't step down. My personal feel is the prick won't run in the end. But, what do I know up here other than I feel a certain amount of survival guilt sharing this big ole continent with ya'll. Look forward to shredding with you again my friend. Hope it happens without inordinate delays.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Right you are seano, however I'm talking billion with a B baby. Let's get it there c'mon everybody - get it over the top!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    "Were" good but yeah. The asswipe would probably quote the ratings share. I can't believe in the interview he was quoting Fox rating stats... fuck. You guys are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    So is Germany evidently, in Trump world.
    see above "you guys are fucked" comment. (slightly tongue in cheek btw)

Good luck down there guys (and KQ and Nutmeg and the 3 other women who post and lurk). Has to get better, right. Right?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

There's nowhere to go but up...unless we stay right here.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Trump on Covid death toll: 'It is what it is'

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said the United States' staggering death toll from coronavirus "is what it is" in a new interview, again giving his administration credit for its response despite ongoing surges in new cases and a human toll that far outpaces that of any other nation.

When confronted with the US' daily death toll and Trump's messaging on the pandemic during an interview with Axios that aired Monday night, the President grew defensive and appeared frustrated by Jonathan Swan's questions about the crisis.

"I've gone to your rallies. I've talked to your people. They love you. They listen to you. They listen to every word you say. They hang on your every word," Swan said. "And so when they hear you say, 'everything's under control. Don't worry about wearing masks,' I mean, these are people -- many of them are older people."
    The conservative listener is reminded that it's them vs us.
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    "They are dying. That's true. And you -- it is what it is," Trump said emphatically. "But that doesn't mean we aren't doing everything we can. It's under control as much as you can control it."

<snip>
    "Well, right here, United States is lowest in numerous categories. We're lower than the world, we're lower than Europe," Trump said as he sorted through pages of charts, handing one to Swan. "Take a look, right here -- here's case death."

"Oh, you're doing death as a proportion of cases. I'm talking about death as a proportion of population. That's where the US Is really bad," Swan said.

"You can't do that ... you have to go by the cases. The cases of death," Trump argued.
    Most Americans (people) suck at math and data. It's tough to figure out which numbers are important in a given problem. Exasperated Trump showed a chart and said it's good. If you suck at math, and are conservative, who are you gonna believe? You'll trust the savior of the nation over the lying lefty media. Since you never liked math, you cannot independently verify. (And that's a pre-Trump problem)

I haven't watched the video, but I imagine the right leaning folks see a media assault against the "truth." The more savvy ones will see the pandemic problem - they are responsible for Trump's declining support.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

Trump's points came down to "trust me"

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Yeah, if you liked the Vanity Fair article, you’re gonna love the Axios interview. Check it. tl;dw, go to 13:00.

“We’re lower than the world...”
    Name:  Spinal-Tap-These-Go-To-Eleven.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  33.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    We're lower than THE WORLD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Ha ha. I also compared this to Spinal Tap in the Trump thread in the Padded Room. If you showed Trump that scene there'd be no way he'd get the joke.

Umatilla county OR, a hot spot has decided to quit reporting active cases. WTF?