Page 804 of 882 FirstFirst ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... LastLast
Results 20,076 to 20,100 of 22029
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Sitting eating lunch in downtown SLC while waiting on my wife's dr appt (no visitors), and a group of 8 guys walks in for a business lunch, then proceeds to have a fucking 8 way handshake. We are so fucked as a species.
    Today at my work a family of four came in a proceeded to touch everything they could including the masks we sell. Small kid touching and coughing on stuff while the fat fuck parents said nothing. I had to ask the 9 year old to back up while I explained stuff. I addressed the child but the dad was way too close as well. I have an 8 year old and my partner has kids so I know it's not impossible to get them to understand not touching things and keeping your distance. Fuck this country.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Today at my work a family of four came in a proceeded to touch everything they could including the masks we sell. Small kid touching and coughing on stuff while the fat fuck parents said nothing. I had to ask the 9 year old to back up while I explained stuff. I addressed the child but the dad was way too close as well. I have an 8 year old and my partner has kids so I know it's not impossible to get them to understand not touching things and keeping your distance. Fuck this country.
    well, this country is already fucked; so we are goo there; but if that is your overall feeling; you can move out of it.

always interesting the disdain some have for the place but stay in it; many live like kings in costa rica for the average expenses here.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

"if you don't like it you can leave". The rally cry of the uninspired and hopeless

hey thats ^^ my line for when people fail to appreciate my american jokes

it seems to be ok if they say them

and mine are funnier
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Sitting eating lunch in downtown SLC while waiting on my wife's dr appt (no visitors), and a group of 8 guys walks in for a business lunch, then proceeds to have a fucking 8 way handshake. We are so fucked as a species.
    There has been a bit of spike lately here in UT. Starting this week I've seen a lot of back-to-normal outings.

Name:  happythoughts.png
Views: 1224
Size:  35.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    There has been a bit of spike lately here in UT. Starting this week I've seen a lot of back-to-normal outings.

Utah is a week out from crazy numbers and out of control exponential growth. Its too late now.

But dont worry, everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    "if you don't like it you can leave". The rally cry of the uninspired and hopeless
    or the beneficiaries of a fucked up system that don't have the decency to want to fix it
    They got a name for the winners in the world

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    or the beneficiaries of a fucked up system that don't have the decency to want to fix it
    Zing.

So how does a +65yo A+ male increase their antibodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    Anyone know Trump's blood type? Asking for a friend.
    Rocky Road

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    lots of unprotected sex

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    Anyone know Trump's blood type? Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Rocky Road
    Ragu?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    lots of unprotected sex
    Was gonna say furious masturbation, but yer prolly right.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    If the problem is the antibody response after the infection is cleared that would be very worrisome as far as the safety of a vaccine.
    Curious about this. I had been thinking this might mean I'd really, really rather get a vaccine than deal with this stuff. Are you saying this could be just as likely with a vaccine or more that this is one thing to watch out for safety-wise?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post

200 of those cases are from 1 single bear valley meat packing plant outbreak
    as we flattened the curve the peak moved to june/july
    still at a ~8% hospitalization rate and under 120 deaths
    one of our employess had his roommate test positive
    but his test was negative but hes out for 14 days regardless
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

You've been watching groups of hundreds to thousands of people roaming the streets of cities across the country protesting, looting & rioting for nearly a week, and you think we're fucked because some people shook hands? Alrightey then.
    Going where the wind don't blow so strange
    Maybe on some high cold mountain range

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    I'm going to assume this is a serious q. Your antibodies in this case are linked to your blood type. While it's a spectrum and you may have some anti-glycan antibodies, there's no known way to the ones you have. Maybe at some point in the future you will receive a vaccine directed against either the virus or some other target that results in your body making protective antibodies, but that's still months away. Maybe also at some point you will be infused directly with antibodies that are directed against these targets, but that would only happen if you were actively infected. The general advice about immune health is ALWAYS relevant here. Sleep, diet, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    You've been watching groups of hundreds to thousands of people roaming the streets of cities across the country protesting, looting & rioting for nearly a week, and you think we're fucked because some people shook hands? Alrightey then.
    I remember a time when you were cool. WTF happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    I remember a time when you were cool. WTF happened to you?
    I was thinking the same and I actually know the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    lots of unprotected sex
    Pitching, not catching.

Heh. If 8 people failing to socially distance is problematic according to sa91, you'd imagine several hundred people standing shoulder to shoulder in the streets - no matter what activity they are engaged in - would be a far greater concern. But apparently some people here think that protesting/rioting/looting is the undiscovered covid-19 vaccine? Okey-dokie.
    Going where the wind don't blow so strange
    Maybe on some high cold mountain range

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Heh. If 8 people failing to socially distance is problematic according to sa91, you'd imagine several hundred people standing shoulder to shoulder in the streets - no matter what activity they are engaged in - would be a far greater concern. But apparently some people here think that protesting/rioting/looting is the undiscovered covid-19 vaccine? Okey-dokie.
    Where did I say hundreds of people standing shoulder to shoulder wasn't a huge fucking problem?

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I was thinking the same and I actually know the guy.
    Stop buying into the fallacy that everyone here is cool because we share some common interests. I've met numerous people from this forum who I've thought were total shitbags IRL. And on the flip side, I've met people who present as assholes and contrarians on here who are solid IRL.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

That's. Wow. Thanks for posting.