Page 615 of 884 FirstFirst ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... LastLast
Results 15,351 to 15,375 of 22093
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Can the smart people here clarify and possibly help me discredit this video? it's making the rounds with my Trump loving family morons.

the Guy works a urgent clinic... Not exactly a world renowned epidemiologist

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    They are reporting good news but you want it to be not true because of trump. Got it.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    They are reporting good news but you want it to be true because of trump. Got it.
    Okaaaayyyy.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Here’s part of a flame post to a misguided and desperate friend who’s outta work regarding the docs in bakersfield:

“These guys are full of shit and Ben Shapiro shrills. Just because they are physicians, it does not mean that they have good epi skills or other critical thinking skills. Just consider Dr Ben Carson.... When has influenza resulted in deaths to so many HCW? When has flu resulted in asymptomatic adults stroking with no other risk factors for stroke? When has the flu put so many people in the hospital for 6-8 weeks for recovery?...”

On a separate note outta Huntington Beach CA
    Name:  IMG_3296.JPG
Views: 1614
Size:  88.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    They are reporting good news but you want it to be not true because of trump. Got it.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    Have you huffed Lysol and done a shot of bleach yet today? Because your dear leader recommends it!
    Forum Cross Pollinator

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Here’s part of a flame post to a misguided and desperate friend who’s outta work regarding the docs in bakersfield:

“These guys are full of shit and Ben Shapiro shrills. Just because they are physicians, it does not mean that they have good epi skills or other critical thinking skills. Just consider Dr Ben Carson.... When has influenza resulted in deaths to so many HCW? When has flu resulted in asymptomatic adults stroking with no other risk factors for stroke? When has the flu put so many people in the hospital for 6-8 weeks for recovery?...”

On a separate note outta Huntington Beach CA
    Name:  IMG_3296.JPG
Views: 1614
Size:  88.7 KB

That photo can't be real. If so, that's both terrifying and fantastic. I'm not sure what point she's even trying to make, but nonetheless 6+7+5=18.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

The title of this thread changed?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    That photo can't be real. If so, that's both terrifying and fantastic. I'm not sure what point she's even trying to make, but nonetheless 6+7+5=18.
    That would be most amazing. Why she's done it¿? The numbers.... They are in the Bible an stuff! 23! 666! ~19 (well 18... but who are you to judge pre school math failures, nazi!!!!!)
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I’ve been getting bombarded w it by my retardo acquaintances in Bako (where these dicks are based) as well.

I honestly can’t watch through the entire thing, but the gist is their Urgent Care biz (entrepreneurs!) accounts for about half the testing in the area. ~ 5000 cases. I think there are about 8 deaths in Kern county. They take away (based on data! Because they studied epidemiology!) is that it’s similar in mortality to the flu and it’s time to get back to work!

I think Summit answered my question about how best to beat down these morons w the three bullet points about the hundreds of healthcare workers that have died from covid and when did the flu ever do that? It’s a couple pages back - it’s more virulent, affects more age groups, and more deadly.
    It's long, but I have a lot of spare time on my hands so i listened to the entire thing and it is pretty interesting IMO. They are reporting data based on what they have experienced, not going by models or what the experts think. Since this virus is different than others we are learning something new every day-even the experts. They also say they are getting the same feedback from many other ER doctors and other health care professionals, not just the area that they are in. Not saying this is the gospel, but if you listen to the whole thing and have an open mind it's worth thinking about.

They state that the initial sheltering in place was a good thing, but at this point it is probably a good idea to slowly open up schools, businesses, etc as there are obviously secondary effects of sheltering in place, which has been raised before and certainly makes sense. It also reiterates some other interesting questions that have come up before such as why can some retail businesses remain open and others cannot when there is more people and chance of exposure in the businesses that remain open than in the ones that have been closed down. Something I hadn't heard before was that sheltering in place of healthy individuals actually reduces the effectiveness of the immune system.

YMMV as to the conclusions you draw, but at least listen to it before you dis it.

Sometimes I wonder what drugs these people are on.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

What's wrong with Axios?

Hippies hate it.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    I'm giving up drinking until this is over.

Edit: bad punctuation

I'm giving up. Drinking until this is over.
    I am finding that the scotch stash is dwindling surprisingly quickly.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I am finding that the scotch stash is dwindling surprisingly quickly.
    I'm getting down there on my CBD/THC gummies. Counted them out this morning and realized I don't have nearly enough.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    The photo was taken today at one of the protests in Huntington Beach.

The post comment by a friend: this person votes and you will not be able to change her mind. please register and vote.

pre-meth ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I'm getting down there on my CBD/THC gummies. Counted them out this morning and realized I don't have nearly enough.
    I was pretty relaxed about that until I checked the websites of the two Massachusetts stores I use, and found out that .... There's no rec sales! Right now. Uh oh.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    That would be most amazing. Why she's done it¿? The numbers.... They are in the Bible an stuff! 23! 666! ~19 (well 18... but who are you to judge pre school math failures, nazi!!!!!)
    dead people cannot vote. who cares about them
    LIVE IS NOT A CHAIRLIFT

I wonder how many tests we will need when we reopen, especially next winter, and everyone starts getting colds and other illnesses. Are we going to need a Covid test every time we get a sniffle? At that rate, my kids will need to get tested every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post

Colorado crash test dummies made Reuters. Great sign.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN2280E6
    Never seen the video.
    But listened to the album hundreds of times.
    First heard CTD when I bought a car and the cassette in the stereo was CTD

I heard the rattle in my bronchi.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Add to that longer hospital stays, inexplicably causing strokes and heart failure in young healthy people, along with survivors of severe COVID facing PTSD, cognitive decline, and chronic health issues.

The odds are also worse than they appear. Because it's even more rare than the flu for people under age 20 to see adverse effects the risk rises to about ten times higher for people the further they are past the legal drinking age even though the overall population risk might not look as large.

If a person approaches 0.5% fatality risk because of age or commodities then COVID is like rolling three dice and seeing three 6s, then you die.

Proof: 1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6 = 0.5%
    Yes, except the younger population is getting tested at a much lower rate so the fatality risk is very skewed.

I posted this in the Special Collection of Junk, but I’ll put it here in the hopes it brightens some maggots day.....”Times Like These” indeed........

What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    I posted this in the Special Collection of Junk, but I’ll put it here in the hopes it brightens some maggots day.....”Times Like These” indeed........

That’s awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWax View Post
    Mainstream news report. Doctors in Bakersfield area calling bullshit on quarantines and how deaths are being reported. Wake up sheep and take off that ridiculous mask.

Name:  Troll.jpeg
Views: 1427
Size:  102.2 KB
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by HotWax View Post
    Mainstream news report. Doctors in Bakersfield area calling bullshit on quarantines and how deaths are being reported. Wake up sheep and take off that ridiculous mask.

I don’t have patience to watch an hour of that.

But yes. The essential point is true.

Went shopping today for foods.
    So many Karen’s. And Kevins.
    Face mask full glove not gonna die ever.
    Fuuuuck it.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Keep telling yourself that, eight post JONG
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com