Page 575 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,375 of 41810
    I’m just going to put this here.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/04/m...htnWaYqitSlXXY
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Oktoberfest cancelled. That’s a 1.5 billion euro impact alone.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    trolling? or do you believe this^^^?
    for your consideration, take it or leave it, i don't care. it's more of a point of reference for future hindsight i don't believe much of anything these days, just considering more sources of info than most. i'm getting a lot of china news from my swiss friend living in china for the last 10 years and currently exiled/quarantined in the maldives. usually he's about as leftist as you guys but lately he seems way more rightwing than usual. go figure.

Do you love inhaling your farts? In deep and hold it i bet

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Do you love inhaling your farts? In deep and hold it i bet

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    solid rebuttal. 10/10.

Coronavirus antibody testing shows LA County outbreak is up to 55 times bigger than reported cases
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/coro...ted-cases.html

Nearly a third of 200 blood samples taken in Chelsea show exposure to coronavirus
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...e-coronavirus/
    Last edited by Ripzalot; 04-21-2020 at 05:02 AM.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    IMO, it’s the density, the stress people are under there, the air quality and the subways/busses/elevators/tight grocery stores. Mainly the density. It’s a dirty fucking city with people on top of one another. I rode the subways and lived there for 6 years and I’m not a germaphobe but I was disgusted! Subway rides to and from home were awful during rush hour. Sometimes I’d be pressed so tight against the mass of people in the subway cars, I thought I was going to have a panic attack. There were weeks on end when this could have been passed around just on the subways themselves. Not to mention tight elevators, tight stores and restaurants with no room between tables.
    Agreed. Also lived in NYC for 6ys before retreating to the 'burbs. NYC is a filthy & disgusting hive of villainy and scum - no wonder dummy profane thinks it's the greatest. Constant rat race living packed in like rats is no way for humans to live, especially when one has to be comparatively over employed or trust funded in order to live in NYC in any sort comfort. Subways are the worst. I call it 'going down into the sewers'.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    This guy thinks he is a law unto himself. Also refuses to enforce gun laws.

Franklin County Sheriff Will ‘Defy’ Some of Inslee’s ‘Orders’
    Feel free to compare and contrast with law enforcement agencies & elected officials who refuse to enforce immigration laws. Won't even go into states that allow the sale of pot, in spite of federal laws.

Just so I can form some cliff notes for my memory, you are all for it when cops and politicians ignore drug and immigration laws, but think it's REALLY bad if/when a LEO ignores a gun law (that may or may not even be Constitutional)? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    Coronavirus antibody testing shows LA County outbreak is up to 55 times bigger than reported cases
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/coro...ted-cases.html

Nearly a third of 200 blood samples taken in Chelsea show exposure to coronavirus
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...e-coronavirus/
    How dare you. Karen refuses to believe the virus is prevalent in the community.

But for another data point, try this one.
    https://www.boston25news.com/news/cd...CUAARBO4YWO64/

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now “actively looking into” results from universal COVID-19 testing at Pine Street Inn homeless shelter.
    The broad-scale testing took place at the shelter in Boston’s South End a week and a half ago because of a small cluster of cases there.
    Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms.

One was hospitalized later.
    But the point being the shit is out there. No amount of panic can put the genie back in the bottle.
    . . .

Chinese Rat Flu

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/20/o...imes&smtyp=cur

There is a way we could identify more patients who have Covid pneumonia sooner and treat them more effectively — and it would not require waiting for a coronavirus test at a hospital or doctor’s office. It requires detecting silent hypoxia early through a common medical device that can be purchased without a prescription at most pharmacies: a pulse oximeter.

So much for the wet market excuse.

https://www.theamericanconservative....aking-us-sick/

Looks like another exciting tit4tat day is well on its way. Have fun, getting outside and doing fun stuff before the rain this afternoon!

Cover up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 8.07.46 AM.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	325990
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

IMO, it’s the density, the stress people are under there, the air quality and the subways/busses/elevators/tight grocery stores. Mainly the density. It’s a dirty fucking city with people on top of one another. I rode the subways and lived there for 6 years and I’m not a germaphobe but I was disgusted! Subway rides to and from home were awful during rush hour. Sometimes I’d be pressed so tight against the mass of people in the subway cars, I thought I was going to have a panic attack. There were weeks on end when this could have been passed around just on the subways themselves. Not to mention tight elevators, tight stores and restaurants with no room between tables.
    that must be why Taiwan has been so hard hit

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    that must be why Taiwan has been so hard hit
    Or Hong Kong population 7.5 million with 1,000 cases and 4 deaths. New York could be down to bad luck. Airports with lots of international travelers, some super-spreaders, no tests and no quarantines during the critical early stages leads to a calamity.

Hong Kong, the semi-autonomous city took the route that the World Health Organization recommends and embarked on a rigorous program of testing everyone with symptoms. Those who tested positive were quarantined in hospital. All their contacts over recent days were traced and instructed to self-isolate. In early March, about 400 outpatients and 600 inpatients were being tested every day.

Strict controls were brought in at the borders. Anyone arriving from mainland China or a country with Covid-19 cases was required to go into quarantine for 14 days. Holiday camps and new but unoccupied housing estates were turned into quarantine facilities. Schools were closed and people were encouraged to work from home if they were able to.

Hong Kong has not had a rigid lockdown. Although people were not required to stay at home, they chose to change their behavior.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...virus-lockdown

FWIW, Sweden also aggressively tested and quarantined people entering the country.

^gold

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    It appears that 10-15% of people are pre-disposed to cytokine storms.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    What do you mean by the numbers don’t add up?
    "red means run son
    numbers dont add up to nuthin"

i thinks its a shelter them from the powder and the finger things
    but im just a functional stoner neil young bro
    "cover them with the thought that pulled the trigger"
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    You knew Jonas? Great guy! He was always making time for me. When he passed back in 95, I was gone- up north running Western States. I was deeply saddened when I returned and heard the news. Me and my buddy Carol (librarian at the Salk) seemed to be the only people there who gave a shit.
    No, just part of a bad joke. My only connection to Dr. Salk was a shot in the arm. My apologies to you and anyone else here who actually knew him.

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Oktoberfest cancelled. That’s a 1.5 billion euro impact alone.
    Bummer. Where are all those Australians going to go to get blackout drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Bummer. Where are all those Australians going to go to get blackout drunk?
    Japan in January.