Page 689 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,225 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Curious if you are saying Montana is a red state. Our governor is a Democrat, and very popular. We are definitely purple.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ok, purple then. In any case, I see this the way the virus does, we're all humans, and our actions either favor spread or don't.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

What exactly does a army valet do for a president?

Comes to attention?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Hopefully gives him Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    calling a sailor an army guy is not real nice, you know.

Actually dood probably has to be able to drive an armored limo like a nascar, like if the shit hits the fan or whatever, so that’s kinda cool.

I feel bad for the guy...you spend your life in an orange fog of hair tonic and kfc farts and alls ya git is a case of the rona.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Slightly OT

That was a strong album, some pretty good songs on it.

Like so many songs "Turning Japanese" is not about what you initially think.

Carry on.
    I keep meaning to listen to it, but always forget after masturbating

The plot thicccens

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...ts-11588863600

ETA. Oh fuck Benny posted without a punny headline a whole page back. Oh well, back to your polyass in the PR thread.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    calling a sailor an army guy is not real nice, you know.
    This one time at Starbucks I was standing behind a man in full dress uniform. When his turn came he stepped up to the cashier and she says to him:

"What can I get you soldier?"

From my vantage point behind him I see his spine go ramrod straight and for a moment there was dead silence. The cashier looked confused so I lean out from behind him and said:

"This man is no solider, he's a Marine."

He gave me an appreciative nod and a smile. The cashier was still confused.

I have never forgotten his reaction to being called a soldier. LOL!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    They're designed to be laughable. Just like our response to the virus.

Other than .01% or so of the population dying. The notion of disinfecting your groceries on the way in the house,
    you think disinfecting the groceries is fuct I know some one ( new agey type) who disinfects the money she gets in bleach solution

I wash hands when I come home practise the 1 moose length distancing and call er good
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Other than .01% or so of the population dying. The notion of disinfecting your groceries on the way in the house, don't talk to strangers and hunker down in the safety of your homes (oh wait the dog brought it in after dry humping sparky down the street) without any scientific basis sans some asshole on CNN who got a C in high school biology is funny as fuck.

Then watching the select few of "true" progressives milk that cow under the guise of empathy keeps me chuckling.

Tomorrow we'll get another handful of shockingly wrong predictive models and the cycle will repeat itself.
    Not washing produce is pretty nasty, regardless of COVID-19 issues.

Sure but thats ^^ not the same as washing the outside of containers, bags, the coins & paper money the cashier gave you back
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Other than .01% or so of the population dying. The notion of disinfecting your groceries on the way in the house, don't talk to strangers and hunker down in the safety of your homes (oh wait the dog brought it in after dry humping sparky down the street) without any scientific basis sans some asshole on CNN who got a C in high school biology is funny as fuck.

Then watching the select few of "true" progressives milk that cow under the guise of empathy keeps me chuckling.

Tomorrow we'll get another handful of shockingly wrong predictive models and the cycle will repeat itself.
    Post some video of you licking public doorknobs and handrails and get back to us in a couple weeks.
    Someone as magnificent as you couldn't possibly get caught up in all this hype.
    Your life is consumed hanging out here demonstrating to a bunch of people you've never met how right you are about every single thing.
    Consider it a golden opportunity to demonstrate to us all one more time how truly great you are.

Curious if you are saying Montana is a red state. Our governor is a Democrat, and very popular. We are definitely purple.

your purple shades red.

https://www.270towin.com/states/Montana

"Montana has been reliably Republican in recent presidential elections, having voted for only two Democrats since 1952. Interestingly, prior to 1952, the state had voted gone Democratic five times in a row – four times for Franklin Roosevelt and then for Harry Truman. Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton by over 20 points here in 2016. Montana is one of seven states with the minimum three electoral votes."

As this been covered already? Kinda blows away the current timeline.

A patient treated in a hospital near Paris on 27 December for suspected pneumonia actually had the coronavirus, his doctor has said.
    This means the virus may have arrived in Europe almost a month earlier than previously thought.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52526554

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    As this been covered already? Kinda blows away the current timeline.

A patient treated in a hospital near Paris on 27 December for suspected pneumonia actually had the coronavirus, his doctor has said.
    This means the virus may have arrived in Europe almost a month earlier than previously thought.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52526554

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    So our resident bleach drinkers, Birdhunter and SkiCouger, have it all wrong ? It’s not from China and should really be called the Swiss Virus ? I can’t wait for those two to call for banning white people from the US as punishment for sending us this virus.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

So our resident bleach drinkers, Birdhunter and SkiCouger, have it all wrong ? It’s not from China and should really be called the Swiss Virus ? I can’t wait for those two to call for banning white people from the US as punishment for sending us this virus.

Buckle up, the pivot will cause whiplash.

I can’t wait for those two to call for banning white people
    It was tried with the Irish, it did not work.

NINA....

Paywalled click bait sees no vetting and is useless.

Is this part of our perception disparity? WSJ subscribers get an onslaught of headlines and opinion pieces that no one else looks at critically? Might explain a few things. Given the markets, somebody is buying.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Solid advice that a lot of regular posters in this thread should heed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    your purple shades red.

https://www.270towin.com/states/Montana

"Montana has been reliably Republican in recent presidential elections, having voted for only two Democrats since 1952. Interestingly, prior to 1952, the state had voted gone Democratic five times in a row – four times for Franklin Roosevelt and then for Harry Truman. Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton by over 20 points here in 2016. Montana is one of seven states with the minimum three electoral votes."
    I tend to agree with that synopsis. We will elect the random Moderate Democrat now and then because there are a lot more liberals in a few enclaves but if you get 30 miles outside of Bozeman or Missoula you see RED.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"