Page 1243 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... LastLast
Results 31,051 to 31,075 of 41810

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

CO Governor and spouse test positive...

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    CO Governor and spouse test positive...
    Were they the people that traveled to a family t-day?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

The best thing the vaccine has going for it is that it's going to be scarce for a while, which means that all the people who have been saying they won't take it will be pissed they can't get it and will be lining up like it's black friday AND free superbowl tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    No (that we know of) you may be thinking of the Denver mayor
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Speaking of Denver--they're out of quarterbacks. One positive, the others quarantined, and no new player can join the team without being in quarantine for 2 weeks. Elway may have to suit up. Hope he can still fit in his pants. And Santa Clara County (49ers) has banned all contact sports at all levels including pro.

Santa Clara county, CA just announced new restrictions, including 14-day quarantines if traveling more than 150 miles to/from the county, like to Tahoe. I wonder if other California counties will do the same.

My question, why 14 days? I thought this was out dated info.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/...-san-francisco

X

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Speaking of Denver--they're out of quarterbacks. One positive, the others quarantined, and no new player can join the team without being in quarantine for 2 weeks. Elway may have to suit up. Hope he can still fit in his pants. And Santa Clara County (49ers) has banned all contact sports at all levels including pro.
    Every Uncle Rico in Colorado must be going crazy!
    Name:  CA806348-FB25-40E5-8AFE-0305B868503A.jpeg
Views: 1257
Size:  115.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    No, they were quarantining in advance because of contact with someone who tested positive. They initially tested negative then positive yesterday.
    The dingbat Denver mayor was the one who, in classic political form, travelled to see family after scolding everyone else not to. He’s on the apology tour.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The best thing the vaccine has going for it is that it's going to be scarce for a while, which means that all the people who have been saying they won't take it will be pissed they can't get it and will be lining up like it's black friday AND free superbowl tickets.
    This rings true to me. Mostly, there are some very committed anti vaxer's out there.
    Within the US. I am seeing some real hostility around the idea that the government will limit people's access/ mobility if they don't have papers indicating that they have been vacinated.
    Last edited by MTT; 11-29-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Score one for Brexit, the UK set to approve Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine within days.

https://www.ft.com/content/ebd9ca50-...5-e90e93c0c495

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    This rings true to me. Mostly, there are some very committed anti vaxer's out there.
    Within the US. I am seeing someone real hostility around the idea that the government will limit people's access/ mobility if they don't have papers indicating that they have been vacinated.
    Again, I say....Covidtown.
    People who can’t deal with covid can go to Covidtown, where every business is free to operate and nobody has to wear a mask or get vaccinated....but to leave you have to go quarantine for 2 weeks in a secure facility.
    But why would anyone want to leave a place full of fellow sidearm toting antisocial libertarians? No socialized medicine! Bring your gold coins to covidtown in case you get the imaginary virus.
    Build the wall! Build that fucker around Covidtown.

Been a while since one of these was posted.......We are fucking doomed:
    https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...137004547?s=21
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I understand why they used to just put people on a boat to Australia.

I really, really understand that shit now.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Greenland!

Live free in Greenland!
    “IMA SCIENTIST!!!!! THERE IS NO CORONA!!!!!!!!!!”
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    No, they were quarantining in advance because of contact with someone who tested positive. They initially tested negative then positive yesterday.
    The dingbat Denver mayor was the one who, in classic political form, travelled to see family after scolding everyone else not to. He’s on the apology tour.

How dumb do you need to be to put all of your QB's together in one place during this Covid shit? Something about eggs and a basket? Can't remember.

America: Land of the free, home of the...Whopper?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    How dumb do you need to be to play football during this Covid shit?
    I think it makes more sense this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I think it makes more sense this way.
    Considering all of the other things that can happen to one's body while playing pro football, I'd honestly say Covid19 is probably pretty low risk.

You want to pay me millions and set my family up for a few generations? I'd probably take that risk.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Again, I say....Covidtown.
    People who can’t deal with covid can go to Covidtown, where every business is free to operate and nobody has to wear a mask or get vaccinated....but to leave you have to go quarantine for 2 weeks in a secure facility.
    But why would anyone want to leave a place full of fellow sidearm toting antisocial libertarians? No socialized medicine! Bring your gold coins to covidtown in case you get the imaginary virus.
    Build the wall! Build that fucker around Covidtown.
    You got it backwards. Some large cities will be the anti covid-19 zones. Quarantine or shot papers to enter. ECT. Kinda like it already is. I guess we will see.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    How dumb do you need to be to put all of your QB's together in one place during this Covid shit? Something about eggs and a basket? Can't remember.
    Right. They’re just being idiots and making terrible risk management decisions. Somebody should lose their job over letting that happen.

My daughter wants to spend the afternoon with a couple of her friends. They’re the same friends she spent the day with last week at her mom’s house. Unmasked and not socially distanced from the Instagram pictures..... Struggling with the right response....
    focus.

I believe the correct response is, 'You want a fresh one!?"

Would you like extras for your friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Right. They’re just being idiots and making terrible risk management decisions. Somebody should lose their job over letting that happen.

My daughter wants to spend the afternoon with a couple of her friends. They’re the same friends she spent the day with last week at her mom’s house. Unmasked and not socially distanced from the Instagram pictures..... Struggling with the right response....
    "Yeah, no. Sorry kid last week you proved that you may not make the right decision and wear a mask so if you want to do that you'll be staying there." We may be a little overbearing on this but we pretty much laid it on the line with our daughters but we don't want that layer of exposure, I'm particularly vulnerable and don't want to take the risk. Now that they've seen a few of their friends get sick I think they understand but I can't imagine being 21 and my parents telling me I have to be a hermit so it hurts.