Page 1436 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... LastLast
Results 35,876 to 35,900 of 41810
    and people wonder why the border is still closed ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    and people wonder why the border is still closed ?

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    https://youtu.be/pa_gk3X5UEE

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    That was awesome...

Conspiracy-doubt was good. I may be referring to the unduped as conspiracy-doubters from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by pureantigravity View Post
    The article says “potentially provide lifelong protection” but you translate that as “pedantically.”
    That does not even make sense.

Why is it that there are so many people like Puremoronity that have no qualifications whatsoever but somehow think that they are as capable as the experts at interpreting complex technical issues?

How is it that our society has bred a whole swath of people that are simultaneously ignorant yet somehow so arrogant about their intellectual abilities?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    That does not even make sense.

Why is it that there are so many people like Puremoronity that have no qualifications whatsoever but somehow think that they are as capable as the experts at interpreting complex technical issues?

How is it that our society has bred a whole swath of people that are simultaneously ignorant yet somehow so arrogant about their intellectual abilities?
    Probably because there are so many experts these days that don't have any skin in the game. Their positions are paid for by taxpayers, their views published in uncritical journals and their experience limited to the highly controlled environment of academia and/or corporate research kowtowing. They will find what they are paid to find. They will find what their ideology implores them to find. They will find what is convenient to find.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Not re: Kinnikinnick ... but there are other people that say things like "why is it that there are so many people" too. And a lot of them haven't the faintest clue how many 'so many' even is. Some of them just want to believe in the 'stupid state' because they need to feel less stupid themselves. Some people only see themselves in relations to others that they don't identify with.

Isn't it usually that the 'OMG Dunning-Kruger effect!' comments on social media are usually by DK effected people? What DKs are actually good at, other than nothing, is projecting. That's my theory. Most smart people are actually quite tolerant and patient and respectful of even the lowest idiots.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Probably because there are so many experts these days that don't have any skin in the game. Their positions are paid for by taxpayers, their views published in uncritical journals and their experience limited to the highly controlled environment of academia and/or corporate research kowtowing. They will find what they are paid to find. They will find what their ideology implores them to find. They will find what is convenient to find.
    But you are not qualified to make such judgments about all these experts.

Not being an expert in these subject matter areas does not somehow qualify you to offer critiques of their technical acumen.

You are an ignoramus acting like the smartest kid in the class.

Lets play a game: what is your job expertise in?

I think we are at the moment when he rings the 5 minute bell.

I think we are at the moment when he rings the 5 minute bell.

So you know that you’ll end up looking like the hypocritical fool, so you cop out.

Pussy

OK. So you want to pay for another 5 minutes?

OK. So you want to pay for another 5 minutes?
    So you forfeit?

At least you can de facto admit that your arguments are completely without merit and you are not able to defend against these same arguments against your self.

Your problem is that you have no skin in the game. Your experience is limited to sheltered corporate environments and you are probably paid by tax payers or you industry is subsidized by taxpayers. No wonder no one trusts experts like you.

A dolt and a hypocrite.

OK. YOU ARE RIGHT.

Name:  1y18MU6.png
Views: 454
Size:  315.2 KB

Arguing with this dude is less fun that putting your dick on an anvil and hitting it with a ball peen hammer.

Srsly - stick him on ignore - he cunts up pretty much any thread he posts in...

OK. YOU ARE RIGHT.
    How old were you when your parents told you about your aspergers diagnosis

Most smart people are actually quite tolerant and patient and respectful of even the lowest idiots.
    We've all got our breaking point.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Arguing with this dude is less fun that putting your dick on an anvil and hitting it with a ball peen hammer.

Srsly - stick him on ignore - he cunts up pretty much any thread he posts in...
    ha ha...dick and BALL PEEN...thats funny

I think one of the great things about this thread is that it brings together people that are rigid in their thinking and those that like to explore unhindered.

Some people like to dress in fashionable clothes (the experts) while others walk around in their underwear in full view of the neighbors - even while enjoying a giant sloppy bowl of spaghettis.

Have I forfeited by not playing Kinnik's "Who's an expert?" LOL.

>> No wonder no one trusts experts like you.
    I'm not asking you to trust me. I'm asking you to stop calling everyone you disagree with here a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    ha ha...dick and BALL PEEN...thats funny

I think one of the great things about this thread is that it brings together people that are rigid in their thinking and those that like to explore unhindered.

Some people like to dress in fashionable clothes (the experts) while others walk around in their underwear in full view of the neighbors - even while enjoying a giant sloppy bowl of spaghettis.

I'm not asking you to trust me. I'm asking you to stop calling everyone you disagree with here a moron.
    the thing is we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme

we are talking about a world pandemic that has killed millions so what you say actualy means something, if you spout shit, be prepared to get shit

consider anyone can be an idiot and nobody would know if they don't say anything so if you don't want shit just don't say anything
    Last edited by XXX-er; 07-08-2021 at 01:04 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

When you say shit like that ^^^ how could anyone call you anything but Puremoronity?

Not really cogent thoughts.

But if it makes you feel better I could call you
    “intellectually disabled”

Hey Pure. How do you know for sure your mother is really your mother? You were there but you only have 2nd handknowledge. I can play that game. I'm putting you on ignore because old and my time is limited. And because you are a moron.

PG's mind is so open it fell out.

"I'm just wondering" is the goddamn laziest way to casually float conspiracy theories and fringe "science".

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    PG's mind is so open it fell out.

"I'm just wondering" is the goddamn laziest way to casually float conspiracy theories and fringe "science".
    Passive Aggressive dipshit in my HOA was always pulling that stunt, “I was just asking a question....”

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

They are channeling their inner Tucker Carlson.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Passive Aggressive dipshit in my HOA was always pulling that stunt, “I was just asking a question....”
    "No, sir - you were not. You were being a complete cunt. Now quit trying to masquerade as a curious individual."