Page 492 of 898 FirstFirst ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 22434
  1. #12276
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,275
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    The company I work for is rolling out antibody testing starting this week. I believe most of the reagents are made in-house so we should be able to ramp up testing numbers over the next few weeks. This will be a key piece of the puzzle moving forward in the next few months.

    I'm hoping to get tested to find out if the brutal cold/fever I had in early January was COVID-19 or not.

    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/04/12/utah-based-arup/
    Without knowing if you went to Wuhan in December or January, or knowing anything about you, I can safely say you didn’t have it. No test needed, although you could have had it with no symptoms in March?

  2. #12277
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    funland
    Posts
    4,694
    ^^^^ really pretty amazing how many folks think they had it in dec/jan. yeah, you had it, but you didnt manage to spread it to a single one of the dozens of septugenarians you interacted with closely during that time???

  3. #12278
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,905
    Antibody tests are being ordered, and distributed. Many of those kind of questions will be settled soon hopefully. It'd be pretty awesome to find out that you are immune and able to go back to semi normal life right now.

  4. #12279
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    NJ has over 60k cases. So?
    He is a good friend. I was talking about my friend. Not reporting on NJ...

  5. #12280
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,930
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Without knowing if you went to Wuhan in December or January, or knowing anything about you, I can safely say you didn’t have it. No test needed, although you could have had it with no symptoms in March?
    Snowaddict91 is working to get life back to kinda normal.
    Thanks.

    I’ve been begging for antibody testing. Viral testing is mostly bullshit. Mostly.

    But yeah. This is so often asymptomatic.

    Let’s find out who had it and lived.

    I could have had it in late February. Travelled through the armpit of the world, a/k/a JFK, and was bad sick for days. Probably not the rat flu. But if it was and I have antibodies, great. Let’s get back to working and doing
    If not, then I need to take care.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  6. #12281
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    We are home. Thing One is doing great. I’m fucking drained. Thanks for the positive vibes Mags.
    Great to hear. Kids bounce back from shit like this quickly. Adults watching it happen to their kids not so much -so take care. Enjoy your well deserved rest.

  7. #12282
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    He was in the bacon aisle.
    Makes sense. Do they even make donuts anymore?

  8. #12283
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Great to hear. Kids bounce back from shit like this quickly. Adults watching it happen to their kids not so much -so take care. Enjoy your well deserved rest.
    Thanks mang, appreciate you.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

  9. #12284
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beer Valley, CO
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    We are home. Thing One is doing great. I’m fucking drained. Thanks for the positive vibes Mags.
    Good news! Please both parents look after yourselves too. Sounds like you have a fair amount on your plate. Thanks for all you do for the rest of us.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

  10. #12285
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,880
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post




  11. #12286
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,063
    Odds on Fauci still having his job by the end of the week?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/u...s-updates.html

  12. #12287
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Is the cop in produce?
    No. Meat aisle. Pork butt.

  13. #12288
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    ^^^^ really pretty amazing how many folks think they had it in dec/jan. yeah, you had it, but you didnt manage to spread it to a single one of the dozens of septugenarians you interacted with closely during that time???
    My neighbor is pretty sure he had it in November. Tried to talk him down but no luck.

  14. #12289
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Makes sense. Do they even make donuts anymore?
    Brooklyn is still making donuts. Essential is essential.

  15. #12290
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,550
    Somebody posted a link to this article: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...ronavirus.html

    it's a good read, I hope it turns out to be true but in any case we'll know pretty soon as antibody testing becomes widespread.

  16. #12291
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Well he can kiss his job goodbye now that he’s shown himself to be a Democrat deep state plant!

    Once the US turns the corner on covid Dr Fauci (or Dr FauxMD as Trump fans will call him) will “resign” with simultaneous comments being released from the White House such as “he’s a good guy” and “I’ve never met him”

    Yes - clock is ticking on Dr FauxMD’s 30+ year career


  17. #12292
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,310

  18. #12293
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Odds on Fauci still having his job by the end of the week?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/u...s-updates.html
    with no sports, on line bookies should be all over these kind of bets
    Last edited by Lvovsky; 04-13-2020 at 02:59 PM.

  19. #12294
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    743
    I doubt Fauci really wants his job anymore. I mean, it’s not like the boss listens to him and being associated with that administration, no thanks.

  20. #12295
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,824
    Yeah, isn't he like 78 or something? Pension time, or CNN will hire him for three times his salary.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  21. #12296
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    12,960
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    what do you know about the world of big cats?

    that was awesome.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

  22. #12297
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    567
    Vibes seano!
    Having Easter dinner with my dad last night as we live together and self quaranteed (we are both high risk). i am talking to him and his eyes roll up in his head and chin drops to his chest and breathing heavily. ran to get my phone and call 911. get back to him and talking to 911 lady (thankfully they answered right away.
    At this point he stopped breathing so I got him on the floor and started CPR. Got him breathing and he could talk a little bit. Paramedics arrive and he is off to the hospital.
    Shit! I can't go to the hospital becuase they do not allow it which I get and I am immunosuppresed from a liver transplant. Finally was able to find out he is stable and got him on the phone.
    Now waiting to find out what the fuck happened happened and what are they going to do.

  23. #12298
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,824
    Lessons from the third world for a failed state.

    https://www.propublica.org/article/l...disaster-zones

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  24. #12299
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine Coast
    Posts
    2,938
    Oh man trashcan that was a tough read. Hope your dad is doing better

  25. #12300
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
    Vibes seano!
    Having Easter dinner with my dad last night as we live together and self quaranteed (we are both high risk). i am talking to him and his eyes roll up in his head and chin drops to his chest and breathing heavily. ran to get my phone and call 911. get back to him and talking to 911 lady (thankfully they answered right away.
    At this point he stopped breathing so I got him on the floor and started CPR. Got him breathing and he could talk a little bit. Paramedics arrive and he is off to the hospital.
    Shit! I can't go to the hospital becuase they do not allow it which I get and I am immunosuppresed from a liver transplant. Finally was able to find out he is stable and got him on the phone.
    Now waiting to find out what the fuck happened happened and what are they going to do.
    Jesus dude, that’s a rough morning ( or late night ), glad your dad pulled through

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •