Page 407 of 898 FirstFirst ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 22434
  1. #10151
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    8,575
    Wildgame in the states...

    -Each state has a fish and game division with biologists on staff.
    -Hunters have to take certain classes on hunting and processing kills to obtain a license. Hunting without a license is a crime and they are prosecuted.
    -It is illegal to buy and sell wild game. It's also illegal to transport game for someone else without signed authorization of the hunter that killed the animal.
    -The biologists test herds for disease.
    -If found, they notify the citizens.
    -They offer testing of harvest samples at no cost.
    -They monitor states' herd health and population based on science. They have many tools to do so.
    -For certain species and methods of take, you are required to take certain classes which include how to safely prep meat such as bear.
    -USDA and local fish and game monitors all farms and ranches raising elk, deer, etc. Containment and health is monitored to prevent spread. If the producers are not compliant, they are shut down.
    -Some species, wolves for example, must be submitted for testing within a timeframe for every kill.
    -Hunters and anglers in my experience know how to process game meat from kill to table in a very clean and safe manner. Especially compared to commercial slaughter houses.

    Sure, there are species like squirrels and snakes that are not monitored. I have killed an eaten a rattle snake once. Maybe a mistake, maybe not. I certainly didn't trap a bunch of them, cage them next to my raccoons, and take them down to the local farmers market.

    So yeah, China's wet markets are doing it wrong and really shouldn't be compared to the US consumption of wild game.

  2. #10152
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Alright, so not trying to be paranoid or anything but I live in Golden, CO and since the state of emergency was declared in CO there are a ton of military helicopters flying around. Black hawks, chinooks, etc. They are flying low, in and out of the the I-70 mountain coridor.

    Easy explanation is CO national gaurd being activated and staging, but I do wonder where they are headed and what they are up to.
    Prob just taking the opportunity to fly where they otherwise might not. I know more than a few National Guard folks to include chinook pilots, who at least claim they've heard no call to arms. HAATS doesn't seem unusually busy.
    Last edited by MiddleOfNight; 04-01-2020 at 03:23 PM. Reason: selling. moran.

  3. #10153
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,962

    Arrow Deaths Per Capita, Deliberately Fake News, and I Stand By My Predictions

    What with all the breathless media reports of "US LEADS THE WORLD IN DEATHS!!11!!", it's important to remember that 1. China lies, and 2. The USA is a lot bigger than Spain.

    Here's a chart of death rates by country, PER CAPITA, as of today. For the daily updated figures, go here:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/
    Name:  covidpercapitaapril1.png
Views: 567
Size:  27.4 KB

    It's also important to remember that literally no one is dying due to lack of essential medical supplies, including ventilators, and that rumors of triage/DNR orders in the USA are also false. All such reports are media-created hoaxes. Dr. Birx finally unloads on the media for spreading them:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48641...media-coverage

    Here's Gov. Cuomo admitting that he has 2000 FEMA ventilators in a warehouse, but hasn't distributed them because "hospitals don't need them yet": https://twitter.com/i/status/1243899847394164736

    And I'll just leave this here:
    "After learning that the state's stockpile of medical equipment had 16,000 fewer ventilators than New Yorkers would need in a severe pandemic, Gov. Andrew Cuomo came to a fork in the road in 2015. He could have chosen to buy more ventilators. Instead, he asked his health commissioner, Howard Zucker to assemble a task force and draft rules for rationing the ventilators they already had."
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...an_142685.html

    This too:
    California once had mobile hospitals and a ventilator stockpile. But it dismantled them
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ls-ventilators
    They were ready to roll whenever disaster struck California: three 200-bed mobile hospitals that could be deployed to the scene of a crisis on flatbed trucks and provide advanced medical care to the injured and sick within 72 hours.
    ...
    But the ambitious effort, which would have been vital as the state confronts the new coronavirus today, hit a wall: a brutal recession, a free fall in state revenues — and in 2011, the administration of a fiscally minded Democratic governor, Jerry Brown, who came into office facing a $26-billion deficit. And so, that year, the state cut off the money to store and maintain the stockpile of supplies and the mobile hospitals.

    Of course, none of this stops the media from showing you pictures of overwhelmed Italian hospitals and claiming they're from New York!
    First, skip to 1:20:


    Now watch this footage from Sky News, dated three days earlier. Skip to 0:20:


    Remember, this is the same news media that ran footage of the Knob Creek gun range in Kentucky and claimed it was from Syria:


    Yes, the media is deliberately lying to you in order to make you panic and blame #orangeman.

    ====

    Meanwhile, the hospital Dr. Raoult works at is continuing to treat patients with the Plaquenil/Z-pack combination therapy. Over 1500 patients later, they've had...one death.
    Archived because their site is overloaded: https://archive.is/KtpGr
    Original link: https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/covid-19/

    (Note that the media continues to call it "hydroxychloroquine", because they know that millions of patients in the USA know the drug as "Plaquenil", and they don't want people to realize that it's been around forever and we all probably know at least one person who takes it every day for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.)

    Bonus: lifesaving drugs are no longer illegal in Michigan!

    Michigan governor flips on experimental coronavirus treatments and asks Trump for drugs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rump-for-drugs

    =====

    I stand by my predictions from over two weeks ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by Spats
    I'm growing confident enough to make a few predictions:
    That Covid-19 is not the end of the world;
    That our President and our government has addressed it more promptly and effectively than Europe, the UK, and most of the Western world, and that we will suffer less accordingly;
    That Covid-19, in the USA, will end up killing fewer Americans than this season's flu.
    Based on the "deaths per capita" chart I linked above, prediction #2 is looking extremely accurate so far.
    CDC currently estimates 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths this season, so prediction #3 is probably good but still up in the air. (Covid-19/Wuhan coronavirus mortality appears to be no longer accelerating in the USA, but it's far too early to celebrate.)

    ======

    5 STAR REVIEWS from the haters!
    "Nonsensical speculation...A complete fucking kook" -Boissal
    "A one-man disinformation campaign" -Danno
    "Craven Trump dick-sucker" -Meadow Skipper
    "Fuck. You." -seano732
    "Fuck you right in the ear...You are on ignore." -BobMc

    Don't believe my reviews? Read some examples for yourself!

    The Covid-19 aid/stimulus bill (CARES Act) just passed. What's in it?

    Here's how the $1200 payments work...plus APOCALYPSE QUIETLY POSTPONED

    ATTN: Medical professionals! QTc cutoffs for hydroxychloroquine, via UW Covid team

    Before You Panic! Testing vs. absolute # of cases vs. mortality

    Yes, calling it "Wuhan coronavirus" and blaming China for its spread is justified

    PSA: Want to help? Have and use a thermometer regularly

  4. #10154
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,550
    Very interesting,...

    https://youtu.be/bpQFCcSI0pU

    Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

  5. #10155
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    It's also important to remember that literally no one is dying due to lack of essential medical supplies, including ventilators, and that rumors of triage/DNR orders in the USA are also false.
    You are 100% wrong. Triage of ICU beds and ventilators is happening. It's got nothing to do with orangeman hatred.
    Last edited by bennymac; 04-01-2020 at 06:43 PM.

  6. #10156
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    What with all the breathless media reports of "US LEADS THE WORLD IN DEATHS!!11!!", it's important to remember that 1. China lies, and 2. The USA is a lot bigger than Spain.

    Here's a chart of death rates by country, PER CAPITA, as of today. For the daily updated figures, go here:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/
    Name:  covidpercapitaapril1.png
Views: 567
Size:  27.4 KB

    It's also important to remember that literally no one is dying due to lack of essential medical supplies, including ventilators, and that rumors of triage/DNR orders in the USA are also false. All such reports are media-created hoaxes. Dr. Birx finally unloads on the media for spreading them:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48641...media-coverage

    Here's Gov. Cuomo admitting that he has 2000 FEMA ventilators in a warehouse, but hasn't distributed them because "hospitals don't need them yet": https://twitter.com/i/status/1243899847394164736

    And I'll just leave this here:
    "After learning that the state's stockpile of medical equipment had 16,000 fewer ventilators than New Yorkers would need in a severe pandemic, Gov. Andrew Cuomo came to a fork in the road in 2015. He could have chosen to buy more ventilators. Instead, he asked his health commissioner, Howard Zucker to assemble a task force and draft rules for rationing the ventilators they already had."
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...an_142685.html

    This too:
    California once had mobile hospitals and a ventilator stockpile. But it dismantled them
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ls-ventilators
    They were ready to roll whenever disaster struck California: three 200-bed mobile hospitals that could be deployed to the scene of a crisis on flatbed trucks and provide advanced medical care to the injured and sick within 72 hours.
    ...
    But the ambitious effort, which would have been vital as the state confronts the new coronavirus today, hit a wall: a brutal recession, a free fall in state revenues — and in 2011, the administration of a fiscally minded Democratic governor, Jerry Brown, who came into office facing a $26-billion deficit. And so, that year, the state cut off the money to store and maintain the stockpile of supplies and the mobile hospitals.

    Of course, none of this stops the media from showing you pictures of overwhelmed Italian hospitals and claiming they're from New York!
    First, skip to 1:20:


    Now watch this footage from Sky News, dated three days earlier. Skip to 0:20:


    Remember, this is the same news media that ran footage of the Knob Creek gun range in Kentucky and claimed it was from Syria:


    Yes, the media is deliberately lying to you in order to make you panic and blame #orangeman.

    ====

    Meanwhile, the hospital Dr. Raoult works at is continuing to treat patients with the Plaquenil/Z-pack combination therapy. Over 1500 patients later, they've had...one death.
    Archived because their site is overloaded: https://archive.is/KtpGr
    Original link: https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/covid-19/

    (Note that the media continues to call it "hydroxychloroquine", because they know that millions of patients in the USA know the drug as "Plaquenil", and they don't want people to realize that it's been around forever and we all probably know at least one person who takes it every day for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.)

    Bonus: lifesaving drugs are no longer illegal in Michigan!

    Michigan governor flips on experimental coronavirus treatments and asks Trump for drugs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rump-for-drugs

    =====

    I stand by my predictions from over two weeks ago:



    Based on the "deaths per capita" chart I linked above, prediction #2 is looking extremely accurate so far.
    CDC currently estimates 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths this season, so prediction #3 is probably good but still up in the air. (Covid-19/Wuhan coronavirus mortality appears to be no longer accelerating in the USA, but it's far too early to celebrate.)

    ======

    5 STAR REVIEWS from the haters!
    "Nonsensical speculation...A complete fucking kook" -Boissal
    "A one-man disinformation campaign" -Danno
    "Craven Trump dick-sucker" -Meadow Skipper
    "Fuck. You." -seano732
    "Fuck you right in the ear...You are on ignore." -BobMc

    Don't believe my reviews? Read some examples for yourself!

    The Covid-19 aid/stimulus bill (CARES Act) just passed. What's in it?

    Here's how the $1200 payments work...plus APOCALYPSE QUIETLY POSTPONED

    ATTN: Medical professionals! QTc cutoffs for hydroxychloroquine, via UW Covid team

    Before You Panic! Testing vs. absolute # of cases vs. mortality

    Yes, calling it "Wuhan coronavirus" and blaming China for its spread is justified

    PSA: Want to help? Have and use a thermometer regularly
    So, nothing will stop you, right? As it gets worse and worse , you just keep on keeping on. You really sound like a maniac. And you're bordering on near criminal activity with this shit. Stop, just stop. It's obscene.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  7. #10157
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You are 100% wrong. Triage of ICU beds and ventilators is happening. It's got nothing to due with orangeman hatred.
    Spats has his ear to the ground, and knows what's really going on. No need to be alarmed, everyone head back to business as usual.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  8. #10158
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    27,392
    Spats, did you even watch that entire CBS news bit? Because I don’t think it was saying what you think it was saying. I could be wrong, though.
    Forum Cross Pollinator

  9. #10159
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Alright, so not trying to be paranoid or anything but I live in Golden, CO and since the state of emergency was declared in CO there are a ton of military helicopters flying around. Black hawks, chinooks, etc. They are flying low, in and out of the the I-70 mountain coridor.

    Easy explanation is CO national gaurd being activated and staging, but I do wonder where they are headed and what they are up to.
    Don't sweat it. It's just the National Guard doing some heli skiing.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

  10. #10160
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    yeah BD, where ya been? bit late to the party here man

    what else do you have to do???
    I'm practicing "social distancing"...

    Practice makes perfect, but stay safe J... don't envy your job now. Hopefully we all get thru this in one piece.


    EDIT: Read back a few (100 or so) pages... some great and actually useful stuff. Thanks mags.
    Last edited by BigDaddy; 04-01-2020 at 03:59 PM.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

  11. #10161
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,310
    Dr Spats the prophet of our times:

    "I'm growing confident enough to make a few predictions:
    That Covid-19 is not the end of the world;
    That our President and our government has addressed it more promptly and effectively than Europe, the UK, and most of the Western world, and that we will suffer less accordingly;
    That Covid-19, in the USA, will end up killing fewer Americans than this season's flu"

    -----

    Hey fucktard
    - no one said this is the end of the world - "predicting it's not the end of the world" doesn't make you a genius
    - what the fuck do you mean Europe, the UK, and most of the Western World - hey shit for brains expanding the list out like that doesn't make it more impressive - Europe + the UK, and the US *are* most of the western world - hey do you see New Zealand, Austrailia, or Canada on your deaths per capita chart there? Why not?
    - it's not just about pure death numbers - it's also the cost that covid has to keep people who wouldn't die from the reular flu alive in order to survive this infection - the fact that your pea brain only sees things as dead or alive statistics is telling

    Hey Spats - any more cutting edge advice for all the front line health care workers who come to the padded room to hear from you about new medical developments and protocols they should be adopting in their hospitals? Oh your honor - yes I followed the guidelines laid out for me when treating the recently deceased patient. What guidelines? The ones from Spats. In the padded room. It's a forum on TGR. No it's for like skiers and stuff.

  12. #10162
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    What with all the breathless media reports of "US LEADS THE WORLD IN DEATHS!!11!!",
    Huh? Please provide at least one example.

  13. #10163
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Queen City North Carolina
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I've never heard the term "buff" used for a neck gaiter before this thread as far as I recall. Weird.
    They are called face buffs. Like when you fish on flats or a skiff boat, you cover with a face buff. Covers neck and ears also


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #10164
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,151
    It's a dickey, dammit.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  15. #10165
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Agrestic
    Posts
    5,090
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    It's a dickey, dammit.
    You wear a dickey but not shorts?

  16. #10166
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,824
    Holy shit, were going to invade Venezuela.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  17. #10167
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    You wear a dickey but not shorts?
    I ski/live in the PNW, it's never cold enough for a buff, or hot enough for shorts.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  18. #10168
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    No worries, just keep telling people no need to wash their groceries, we’ll all be fine. It certainly won’t result in any more work for your wife at all.
    That’s fucked up.
    I washed my groceries today.

    Only because wife was at work. And asked me to.
    I told her imma lick door handles

    But I decided to wash groceries instead.

    What a weird world
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  19. #10169
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,778
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    You laugh..... until you need us.
    Lawyers are one of those vampiric pyroses resulting from social dysfunction.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  20. #10170
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    27,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Holy shit, were going to invade Venezuela.
    What’s the worst that could happen, eh?
    Forum Cross Pollinator

  21. #10171
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Lawyers are one of those vampiric pyroses resulting from social dysfunction.
    I think I would take issue with this statement if I understood it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  22. #10172
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine Coast
    Posts
    2,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Holy shit, were going to invade Venezuela.
    Right went to watch nightly briefing and found this is our most pressing concern

  23. #10173
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Way East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,718
    You see it is like this.

    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

  24. #10174
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    What with all the breathless media reports of "US LEADS THE WORLD IN DEATHS!!11!!", it's important to remember that 1. China lies, and 2. The USA is a lot bigger than Spain.

    Here's a chart of death rates by country, PER CAPITA, as of today. For the daily updated figures, go here:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/
    Name:  covidpercapitaapril1.png
Views: 567
Size:  27.4 KB

    It's also important to remember that literally no one is dying due to lack of essential medical supplies, including ventilators, and that rumors of triage/DNR orders in the USA are also false. All such reports are media-created hoaxes. Dr. Birx finally unloads on the media for spreading them:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48641...media-coverage

    Here's Gov. Cuomo admitting that he has 2000 FEMA ventilators in a warehouse, but hasn't distributed them because "hospitals don't need them yet": https://twitter.com/i/status/1243899847394164736

    And I'll just leave this here:
    "After learning that the state's stockpile of medical equipment had 16,000 fewer ventilators than New Yorkers would need in a severe pandemic, Gov. Andrew Cuomo came to a fork in the road in 2015. He could have chosen to buy more ventilators. Instead, he asked his health commissioner, Howard Zucker to assemble a task force and draft rules for rationing the ventilators they already had."
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...an_142685.html

    This too:
    California once had mobile hospitals and a ventilator stockpile. But it dismantled them
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ls-ventilators
    They were ready to roll whenever disaster struck California: three 200-bed mobile hospitals that could be deployed to the scene of a crisis on flatbed trucks and provide advanced medical care to the injured and sick within 72 hours.
    ...
    But the ambitious effort, which would have been vital as the state confronts the new coronavirus today, hit a wall: a brutal recession, a free fall in state revenues — and in 2011, the administration of a fiscally minded Democratic governor, Jerry Brown, who came into office facing a $26-billion deficit. And so, that year, the state cut off the money to store and maintain the stockpile of supplies and the mobile hospitals.

    Of course, none of this stops the media from showing you pictures of overwhelmed Italian hospitals and claiming they're from New York!
    First, skip to 1:20:


    Now watch this footage from Sky News, dated three days earlier. Skip to 0:20:


    Remember, this is the same news media that ran footage of the Knob Creek gun range in Kentucky and claimed it was from Syria:


    Yes, the media is deliberately lying to you in order to make you panic and blame #orangeman.

    ====

    Meanwhile, the hospital Dr. Raoult works at is continuing to treat patients with the Plaquenil/Z-pack combination therapy. Over 1500 patients later, they've had...one death.
    Archived because their site is overloaded: https://archive.is/KtpGr
    Original link: https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/covid-19/

    (Note that the media continues to call it "hydroxychloroquine", because they know that millions of patients in the USA know the drug as "Plaquenil", and they don't want people to realize that it's been around forever and we all probably know at least one person who takes it every day for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.)

    Bonus: lifesaving drugs are no longer illegal in Michigan!

    Michigan governor flips on experimental coronavirus treatments and asks Trump for drugs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rump-for-drugs

    =====

    I stand by my predictions from over two weeks ago:



    Based on the "deaths per capita" chart I linked above, prediction #2 is looking extremely accurate so far.
    CDC currently estimates 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths this season, so prediction #3 is probably good but still up in the air. (Covid-19/Wuhan coronavirus mortality appears to be no longer accelerating in the USA, but it's far too early to celebrate.)

    ======

    5 STAR REVIEWS from the haters!
    "Nonsensical speculation...A complete fucking kook" -Boissal
    "A one-man disinformation campaign" -Danno
    "Craven Trump dick-sucker" -Meadow Skipper
    "Fuck. You." -seano732
    "Fuck you right in the ear...You are on ignore." -BobMc

    Don't believe my reviews? Read some examples for yourself!

    The Covid-19 aid/stimulus bill (CARES Act) just passed. What's in it?

    Here's how the $1200 payments work...plus APOCALYPSE QUIETLY POSTPONED

    ATTN: Medical professionals! QTc cutoffs for hydroxychloroquine, via UW Covid team

    Before You Panic! Testing vs. absolute # of cases vs. mortality

    Yes, calling it "Wuhan coronavirus" and blaming China for its spread is justified

    PSA: Want to help? Have and use a thermometer regularly
    Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #10175
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    underground
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    You are confused. Even setting aside the public health risk, the illegal exotic animal trade is abhorrent and that has nothing to do ethnicity. China has a growing animal rights movement, in a country that barely allows political dissent, and there's growing support for animal welfare laws. Many people in China are calling for a permanent ban on the trade of wild meat.

    It's a mistake to think all the people in a group, or a country, or politically all hold the same uniform views.
    No, you're confused. I'm calling out you and your Texan pard for your self-congratulatory calling out the obvious and well-known as if doing so lifts you above the rabble or makes a valuable point. Since it's just repeated information, the only rhetorical effect is to be one more clown screaming CHINA, which leads directly to, for example,

    https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/victim...ns-speaks-out/

    So maybe you don't think you're an idiot who attacks the Chinese-American citizens going about their lives, but what other effect is your (or the Asshat Texan's) constant banging of the gong of Chinese Complicity in Our Misery going to have?

    So shut the fuck up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •