Page 390 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 41810
    Ok yeah different guy. I guess alibaba’s Ma had his own problems a couple years ago. This is a different one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F309DAAB-DBB2-4FC8-8722-BC21AEB5357F.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	486.8 KB 
ID:	323024

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...020160600.html

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Wow, dude, chill already. Taking this waaaayyy too seriously.
    QFP

January was such an innocent time.
    focus.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Wow. "Hey I bet they won't go out on strike during a pandemic, let's cut their pay now!" wtf.
    actually that attempt at gonzo journalism could be a little misleading
    in a health care global pandemic shitnado
    we can either pay out patient elective surgery staff to sit in an empty office and get paid to not generate billable hours income
    or we can divert out recourses and cash to front line staff, ppe, ventilators, cross train staff to fill in as respiratory therapists testers er nurses/staff etc
    is the salt palace going to need to be converted to a make shift hospital idk neither do they but rest assured a lot of talented people are workin hard to find the best way to allocate their resources.
    you know my wifes a workaholic and bleeds company blood and would most likely go front line if needed
    much like I cant imagine yours not doing the same in that position
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Reportedly, this is a real picture of way more urns than Wuhan should actually need given their previous death rate numbers.
    Getting shipments of 5000 urns multiples times equals more than the number of dead reported.
    Screen grabbed from a Chinese news source.
    Attachment 323023
    Attachment 323022

Feel free to debunk.
    Dude, they’ve lied about everything and shared nothing.

I’m actually starting to buy into the conspiracy that this virus leaked from a lab.

When the body count is in, we need to sanction that place.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

To all of you wondering about sticking CV19 up your ass to gain immunity, here's your list of vaccines in preclinical or Ph1 trials. Note that none involve live CV19 let alone sticking it up your ass.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...ed_coronavirus

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 8.52.19 AM.png
Views: 734
Size:  239.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

I’m actually starting to buy into the conspiracy that this virus leaked from a lab.
    Please stop. It didn't. That conclusion doesn't involve taking anyone's word for it. Instead, the patients from whom we've sequenced the virus has absolutely zero traces of human manipulation which would be impossible to cover up molecularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Dude, they’ve lied about everything and shared nothing.

When the body count is in, we need to sanction that place.

You'll change your mind when you see a 2500 dollar price tag on a washing machine.

You'll change your mind when you see a 2500 dollar price tag on a washing machine.
    Ha! Not me man. I am a minimalist. I never want a whole bunch of shit again.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Please stop. It didn't. That conclusion doesn't involve taking anyone's word for it. Instead, the patients from whom we've sequenced the virus has absolutely zero traces of human manipulation which would be impossible to cover up molecularly.
    Ok, I trust your opinion. But understand, that place owes me a whole lot of money, so I have a right to be paranoid.

This first 30 minutes of the virology podcast linked below features Daniel Griffin, MD, a New York doctor describing the situation on the ground. He says 50% of ventilated patients have survived so far, fever can be helpful but uses Tylenol for patient relief, and mentions a new swab test that accurately detected COVID-19 in more than 90% of positive patients. The swab test is an alternative to gathering a nasopharyngeal specimen which he describes as akin to having your brain probed through your nose (eeeesh):

Name:  Swab.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  19.5 KB

Podcast:http://www.microbe.tv/twiv/

Swab Test:https://www.startribune.com/unitedhe...est/569111292/

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    This first 30 minutes of the virology podcast linked below features Daniel Griffin, MD, a New York doctor describing the situation on the ground. He says 50% of ventilated patients have survived so far, fever can be helpful but uses Tylenol for patient relief, and mentions a new swab test that accurately detected COVID-19 in more than 90% of positive patients. The swab test is an alternative to this which he describes as akin to having your brain probed through your nose (eeeesh):

Name:  Swab.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  19.5 KB

Podcast:http://www.microbe.tv/twiv/

Swab Test:https://www.startribune.com/unitedhe...est/569111292/
    That picture is making my eyes water.

It was painful getting that test twice.

I really need my sinuses cleaned out.

11 million people in Wuhan. 60 million in Hubei. No shipments for months. People die regardless of coronavirus. where ya gonna put the ashes?

This doesn't debunk your theory but it does present a counterpoint. Consider it, and the fact that every internet loon on earth thinks you're right, as you ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    If you have an enclosed shower, spray Tilex on the walls and floor, wait 5 mins and then take a hot shower.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    If you have an enclosed shower, spray Tilex on the walls and floor, wait 5 mins and then take a hot shower.
    LOL

11 million people in Wuhan. 60 million in Hubei. No shipments for months. People die regardless of coronavirus. where ya gonna put the ashes?
    Yes, lots more people died than normal over the last two to three months. I'm sure they are still scrambling to deal with all the bodies. Also they could just be getting prepared in case there is another outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yes, lots more people died than normal over the last two to three months. I'm sure they are still scrambling to deal with all the bodies. Also they could just be getting prepared in case there is another outbreak.
    You mean another release from the lab?

On the Tilex sinus cleanse, I should caution you might loose your sense of smell for a couple hrs. But eventually it comes back.

Would that be 2.0 or just 1.1?

Would that be 2.0 or just 1.1?
    If it's pangolin based a 1.1 nomenclature would avoid confusion. For a new host species, 2.0.

Releasing criminals is at least going well in NY:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alleged-vi...ry?id=69863436
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Neilmed. Especially if u have allergies. Flush out the pollen, especially after our activities this time if yr.

DeBlasio is an incredible moron.

Is that because 'merica has "printed" so much USD fiat currency, that hyper-inflation has reared its ugly head? Or Trump has jacked up the import tariffs on China?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Is that because 'merica has "printed" so much USD fiat currency, that hyper-inflation has reared its ugly head? Or Trump has jacked up the import tariffs on China?
    Mainly because we're not awesome at manufacturing shit any more.