Page 492 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Without knowing if you went to Wuhan in December or January, or knowing anything about you, I can safely say you didn’t have it. No test needed, although you could have had it with no symptoms in March?
    Snowaddict91 is working to get life back to kinda normal.
    Thanks.

I’ve been begging for antibody testing. Viral testing is mostly bullshit. Mostly.

But yeah. This is so often asymptomatic.

Let’s find out who had it and lived.

I could have had it in late February. Travelled through the armpit of the world, a/k/a JFK, and was bad sick for days. Probably not the rat flu. But if it was and I have antibodies, great. Let’s get back to working and doing
    If not, then I need to take care.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    We are home. Thing One is doing great. I’m fucking drained. Thanks for the positive vibes Mags.
    Great to hear. Kids bounce back from shit like this quickly. Adults watching it happen to their kids not so much -so take care. Enjoy your well deserved rest.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    He was in the bacon aisle.
    Makes sense. Do they even make donuts anymore?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Great to hear. Kids bounce back from shit like this quickly. Adults watching it happen to their kids not so much -so take care. Enjoy your well deserved rest.
    Thanks mang, appreciate you.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    We are home. Thing One is doing great. I’m fucking drained. Thanks for the positive vibes Mags.
    Good news! Please both parents look after yourselves too. Sounds like you have a fair amount on your plate. Thanks for all you do for the rest of us.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Odds on Fauci still having his job by the end of the week?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/u...s-updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Is the cop in produce?
    No. Meat aisle. Pork butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    ^^^^ really pretty amazing how many folks think they had it in dec/jan. yeah, you had it, but you didnt manage to spread it to a single one of the dozens of septugenarians you interacted with closely during that time???
    My neighbor is pretty sure he had it in November. Tried to talk him down but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Makes sense. Do they even make donuts anymore?
    Brooklyn is still making donuts. Essential is essential.

Somebody posted a link to this article: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...ronavirus.html

it's a good read, I hope it turns out to be true but in any case we'll know pretty soon as antibody testing becomes widespread.

Well he can kiss his job goodbye now that he’s shown himself to be a Democrat deep state plant!

Once the US turns the corner on covid Dr Fauci (or Dr FauxMD as Trump fans will call him) will “resign” with simultaneous comments being released from the White House such as “he’s a good guy” and “I’ve never met him”

Yes - clock is ticking on Dr FauxMD’s 30+ year career

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Odds on Fauci still having his job by the end of the week?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/u...s-updates.html
    with no sports, on line bookies should be all over these kind of bets
    Last edited by Lvovsky; 04-13-2020 at 02:59 PM.

I doubt Fauci really wants his job anymore. I mean, it’s not like the boss listens to him and being associated with that administration, no thanks.

Yeah, isn't he like 78 or something? Pension time, or CNN will hire him for three times his salary.

what do you know about the world of big cats?

that was awesome.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Vibes seano!
    Having Easter dinner with my dad last night as we live together and self quaranteed (we are both high risk). i am talking to him and his eyes roll up in his head and chin drops to his chest and breathing heavily. ran to get my phone and call 911. get back to him and talking to 911 lady (thankfully they answered right away.
    At this point he stopped breathing so I got him on the floor and started CPR. Got him breathing and he could talk a little bit. Paramedics arrive and he is off to the hospital.
    Shit! I can't go to the hospital becuase they do not allow it which I get and I am immunosuppresed from a liver transplant. Finally was able to find out he is stable and got him on the phone.
    Now waiting to find out what the fuck happened happened and what are they going to do.

Lessons from the third world for a failed state.

https://www.propublica.org/article/l...disaster-zones

Oh man trashcan that was a tough read. Hope your dad is doing better

Quote Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
    Vibes seano!
    Having Easter dinner with my dad last night as we live together and self quaranteed (we are both high risk). i am talking to him and his eyes roll up in his head and chin drops to his chest and breathing heavily. ran to get my phone and call 911. get back to him and talking to 911 lady (thankfully they answered right away.
    At this point he stopped breathing so I got him on the floor and started CPR. Got him breathing and he could talk a little bit. Paramedics arrive and he is off to the hospital.
    Shit! I can't go to the hospital becuase they do not allow it which I get and I am immunosuppresed from a liver transplant. Finally was able to find out he is stable and got him on the phone.
    Now waiting to find out what the fuck happened happened and what are they going to do.
    Jesus dude, that’s a rough morning ( or late night ), glad your dad pulled through

Thanks, not how I planned for my evening, morning. The blessing is he was sitting across from me when it happened. If he was in his bedroom the uotcome would be very different.

I bet everything will be back open nationwide by next Monday, April 20.

We might have antibody tests and "Immunity cards" soon.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-say...190200668.html

I'd guess that every hospital and medical office already have these on order. Could help, but if handled incorrectly (like everything else so far), it could make things worse. We'll see.