Page 791 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... LastLast
Results 19,751 to 19,775 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Hey, dumb shit, the guy arguing that 1% number is Deeb. Try to keep up.

And if you truly think losing 1% of our population would be NBD economically then I have an elevator to sell you.
    Adolf... please stop quoting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The mask may not help much with the covid but it most definitely helps with the allergies.

Apparently it's not enough to refuse to wear at mask; it's also necessary to insult and be openly hostile to those who do. These people are deplorables.

"Susanne Baremore traveled from Mendocino County to her former hometown of Redding to clean the apartment of a friend who killed herself after becoming severely depressed as the economy collapsed.

Baremore stopped at Walmart and Costco for cleaning supplies. At each store, she said she was accosted by people offended she was wearing a mask.

At Costco, she had just gotten out of her car and was donning her mask when a woman walked by and said, “ ‘Oh, so you believe the lie?’ “

Baremore stared back but said nothing. The woman continued badgering her: “You’re just sheeple. You’re just sheep.”

At Walmart, as she waited for a shopping cart, she stood back from other shoppers in an obvious attempt to practice social distancing.

A man confronted her.

“What are you really afraid of?” the man said, edging uncomfortably close.

Baremore said the encounters left her shaken.

“I’ve been in the Redding Walmart when it was extremely crowded like at Christmas and times like that and had people be more polite than they were during social spacing,” Baremore said. “I don’t understand.”

Judy Salter had a similar experience. Salter, who is 71 and has a compromised immune system, was at a Redding Safeway last week and encountered a man who was ignoring the directional arrows placed on the floor to discourage face-to-face congestion.

“I put on my curious voice and I said, ‘Oh gosh. Hi! You know they’ve got these arrows going now so we don’t have to go next to each other. So maybe when you go to the next aisle, notice the arrows.’ He said, ‘I’m not going to pay any GD attention to those arrows, and you’re a fascist bitch.’ “

She replied the arrows were placed “to help us older people.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/ar...ignews_related
    part one of two

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    unfortunately , what those who are attacking people wearing masks are doing is a form of Assault, practiced by and promoted by ( our elected leader ) :
    don't agree with someone (?) verbally attack them.

those ( I am reluctant to call them people ) who engage in this behavior, are not interested in Information, they are interested in intimidation ;
    they are not interested in Reason or reasoning - remember, we now live in a society where many believe there are "alternative facts" and anything one does not agree with can simply be dismissed as "Fake news" ...

in my opinion, it is best to try to avoid those who engage in intimidation - escalation is what they seek (!)

riots like the 1960s may be ahead :
    seeing the weaponry that is being brandished at state capitols. . .
    ( one thing I have tried to [add to consideration] in the last five years, is the realization that anyone on the street may be armed - is any encounter worth potentially getting shot.
    these are the times we live in. )

my suggestion - and it is not my nature-
    my suggestion is do not engage --
    If you have the option, do not be alone - much less often will a bully target more than an individual -

( please) Be polite and be pleasant
    unfortunately, wearing masks makes it very difficult to offer a Smile - but 'Please... ', and 'thank you... ' still may allow one to pass...

if Life hasn't already changed ,
    Life is changing...

Be well ,
    ( please) Be Safe...

peace... tj

" riots like the 1960s ( only now ( "we" ) call them "protests" ) ... "

is anyone surprised it was another killing by someone in a Police uniform that has initiated ( I started to use the word 'triggered' ) these "protests" (?)

Please compare the response of Governor Walz to the national elected leader -

Be well ,
    ( Please ) Be Safe...

peace. tj

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Right, can't allow any alternative opinions on TGR.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    De Blasio is the equivalent of the lazy stupid Fox viewer, on the left. Pay him no mind, he's so lame duck they chase him around in Chinatown with a hot wok.
    awww hell bunny sometimes you do alright. I fucking laffed
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Right, can't allow any alternative opinions on TGR.
    You have the right to be a flat earther. But you don’t have the right to your flat earth opinions being respected.

Don’t bother replying. Instead use that time and energy to read the above two sentences until it sinks in. You are not a victim. Quit hoping and praying you can be seen as one.

Censorship is the right of progressives. It's for progress God Dammit .
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You have the right to be a flat earther. But you don’t have the right to your flat earth opinions being respected.

Don’t bother replying. Instead use that time and energy to read the above two sentences until it sinks in. You are not a victim. Quit hoping and praying you can be seen as one.
    Here is a challenge to you or anyone else: Find one post of mine that wasn't valid and I won't post in the thread again.

It should be pretty easy since my views are apparently equivalent to believing the earth is flat.

Here is a challenge to you or anyone else: Find one post of mine that wasn't valid and I won't post in the thread again.
    This one. Now keep your promise.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I It's killing the people that are economic negatives on society, not the young and productive.
    I guarantee you that there's only a handful of people, like The Suit, who have had their work more widely used than me.

My work touches literally billions of people and is used literally billions of times a day. Anyone that runs Windows/NT kernel.

So the premise that covid-19 kills only the infirm, is not only cold and against everything evolution means, it's flat out incorrect, inhuman and sociopathic.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The awesome thing about this thread is its ability to demonstrate viral behavior. Waves of BS come through periodically, spread exponentially, and get put down by the immune system only to rise and spread again, sometimes mutated and sometimes not. KQ's post even offers a vaccine example: if discussion of BS is itself a little helpful to the spread of BS, the BS can be neutered by redaction so as to make it less quotable and combat its spread. And of course ignoring BS has a way of helping it spread, too.

@AK, ride was very good, thanks. Highly recommended. I thought for a moment Bunion had finished it off as I predicted, but apparently I need a little longer trail.
    Which waves of bullshit?

MV's proposition that the asymptomatic are merely pre-symptomatic?

The over the top bullshit from people who don't understand IFR vs CFR?

The regurgitation from the media that Georgia is fucked when they reopened 5 weeks ago?

Or is it the current narrative transition that herd immunity has almost been achieved by cross-pollination with more prevalent CV's.

One thing is for sure. The dumbfucks who were blinded by the media's interpretation of dump/russia were/are also blinded by the media's interpretation of Russia hacking the power grid and the media's interpretation of CV19 ramifications. Hopefully, you're starting to notice a trend, but if not go back to bitching about peoples lack of critical thinking skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I guarantee you that there's only a handful of people, like The Suit, who have had their work more widely used than me.

My work touches literally billions of people and is used literally billions of times a day. Anyone that runs Windows/NT kernel.

So the premise that covid-19 kills only the infirm, is not only cold and against everything evolution means, it's flat out incorrect, inhuman and sociopathic.

You wrote the ICMP request handlers for Windows/NT?

FKNA brah. Killah!!!.

Ever sent a text or mms message on Verizon, Att or DT?

It's processed by code I wrote, do I win some type of award now?

20 year old code is exactly that, believing it gives you some relevance two decades later is more than a mite bit embarrassing.

Will do. My bad.

Will do. My bad.
    Fall into line my man. You're going to lose your TGR echo chamber card if you keep up this quoting bullshit.

This one. Now keep your promise.
    So what part of that isn't valid?

Cool story bro, are you dead from COVID?

You can't possibly think that I meant that COVID kills the infirm exclusively. In my original post I said that the MAJORITY of people being killed by COVID were economic burdens. The median age of death from this thing is what, 80? You take issue with that statement?

Will do. My bad.
    It's the easy choice to prevent further embarrassment.

And there it is. Buster, do you have a big red button on your desk?

Still waiting for that one, first stab at a quantitative economic analysis of killing more for a better economy.

Cool story bro, are you dead from COVID?

You can't possibly think that I meant that COVID kills the infirm exclusively. In my original post I said that the MAJORITY of people being killed by COVID were economic burdens. The median age of death from this thing is what, 80? You take issue with that statement?
    How many trolls have to die before you go away? Hundreds? Thousands?

I can see why you aren't worried.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Which waves of bullshit?
    Too many pages to go back now, but one claim was that not more than 600% of New Yorkers were infected. I mean we know that's not true by now, right? Had to be at least 700%.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    How many trolls have to die before you go away? Hundreds? Thousands?

I can see why you aren't worried.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    All you have to do is find a post of mine that had no validity. Should be easy since I'm the equivalent of a flat-earther.

FKNA brah. Killah!!!.

20 year old code is exactly that, believing it gives you some relevance two decades later is more than a mite bit embarrassing.
    I wrote bank software code 20 years ago that processes billions of $$$/€€€/¥¥¥/£££ monthly. Can i get a prize too? party_p2k

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

FKNA brah. Killah!!!.

Nerd fight

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Nerd fight
    The difference is Buster is telling the truth. Deeb on the other hand, no way, since lying is like 90% of what he does. He likes to make things up, for example:

MV's proposition that the asymptomatic are merely pre-symptomatic?