Page 773 of 874 FirstFirst ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... LastLast
Results 19,301 to 19,325 of 21841
    My x-ray tech had it in the middle of March. All she had was sniffles. That's it.
    The only reason she knew was she had to get tested to go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I would imagine that the best way to protect others from me is to not become infected myself. Do you disagree? Please share why; I would look forward to reading your response.
    Duh.
    Ooof!

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    scuba tanks
    Name:  jcp.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  133.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Fuck all you quoting jgb. I work hard to not read what he writes but then I stumble across his quotes in the posts of the people I respect.
    Good call. I'll cut that out. My bad

It’s hard to keep track of who needs to be ignored. Steep the sadtroll and BGnight were easy.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 10.00.12 PM.png
Views: 354
Size:  124.5 KB
    Last edited by bennymac; 05-25-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    "SC, Georgia, Ocean Beach, MD, and that trash Ozarks party place in Missouri", none of those places are of the same population density as NYC.
    Sometimes, the loneliest place in the world is the big, bad, city.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Hey I have a proposition. You young folks let us old ones live and then when there's a vaccine we're at the end of the line to get it. Deal?
    A party game--make up a priority list for who gets the vaccine in what order. I won't go first--I'd rather just criticize everyone else's list.
    I think we can all agree that Americans get it before the rest of the world, because we're too stupid to survive without it.
    Lmao. Sounds like you are describing the inner workings of the NHS. Socialized medicine (that lunatics like yourself have been demanding and dreaming of for years) does exactly that - rationed care. I'd accuse you of getting your medical degree from the University of Phoenix Online, but I realize there was no such thing in your day. So congrats on pulling a degree out of a cracker jack box.
    Going where the wind don't blow so strange
    Maybe on some high cold mountain range

Damn. Two days in a row and today's isn't even contested. Truly, pointing out the logical consistency of someone else's viewpoint (and using a strawman to help!) and then trying to craft an insult to respond to logical consistency--it's a bold strategy! I enjoyed taking the walk through your mind with you as you worked on that closing statement, too. Really paints a picture. 4/5 stars. Well done.

I guess OG wins by not even seeing that, but what is the actual bar for the ban hammer in the PR these days? Gotta be a little different than polyass, Shirley.

If someone wants to scuba down the street, that's their choice and all you shamers clearly don't care about actual freedom.
    Went to the hardware store in the more rural area near me for some gardening supplies and it was nice to see everyone but the one loud asshole with a trump hat masked up and distancing.
    Life can still move, just more carefully.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Lmao. Sounds like you are describing the inner workings of the NHS. Socialized medicine (that lunatics like yourself have been demanding and dreaming of for years) does exactly that - rationed care. I'd accuse you of getting your medical degree from the University of Phoenix Online, but I realize there was no such thing in your day. So congrats on pulling a degree out of a cracker jack box.
    the moderation bar has been buried
    but weak frail fragile old men aint gonna get stonger by sticking their head in the sand lookin for it
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

I agree about not quoting the assholes, and I try but sometimes fail as their posts are so stupid that they just need to be preserved for the history books.

I actually read some of their musings since I don't do Twitter and rarely read comments sections of articles, so I miss out on truly how stupid some (a lot) of Americans are. It's good to be reminded now and then just how Trump got elected, that there are actually people stupid enough to fall for his con.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Whilst on my sadverse saturday tour I wanted to ski a ribbon connecting two sides of the hill and I came across this poor flag. Caught on a weed stem and sadly hanging upside down so I righted it and held it to flutter in the spring breeze. Rolled it up and brought it home to clean up and hang inside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200523_144318.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	329627

Name:	20200523_144835.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	329629

It was pretty nice out and the couple hundred others that partook likely agreed.

Name:	20200523_141341(0).jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	329628
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The best way would be for you to get infected, recover, and have antibodies.
    That was easy. 1.8 million views overall... took a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I agree about not quoting the assholes, and I try but sometimes fail as their posts are so stupid that they just need to be preserved for the history books.

I actually read some of their musings since I don't do Twitter and rarely read comments sections of articles, so I miss out on truly how stupid some (a lot) of Americans are. It's good to be reminded now and then just how Trump got elected, that there are actually people stupid enough to fall for his con.
    If one of the few true fuckwits posts something memorably stupid and/or egregious, consider taking a screen shot for your files rather than quoting. If you want to respond and not let it slide by, consider refuting w/o quoting. “jgb, yer an idiot. Read these links and ponder your sad existence” does no disrespect to the many who have him on ignore.

It’s like wearing a mask in enclosed public spaces. 2 seconds of effort goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood Jenkins View Post
    That was easy. 1.8 million views overall... took a while though.
    I wasn't saying it's what everyone should do, because clearly it isn't. I was just saying that if he really really doesn't want to infect anyone else he should take one for the team. He'll either die or recover. Either way he won't be infecting people when all is said and done.

^^^I think everybody has to take one for the team.

Yeah it's clear that you do.

I think while you guys argue about arcane antibody tests, the irrevocable damage to society has set in.

I got a stern lecture from a lady on my street because I wasn't wearing a mask. I was socially distanced and all- outside on the street, being very conscious, but she still had a lot to say.

She said that it's not safe to go back to work, blah blah blah and gave me reasons about how horrible most people are.

For fact she's soaking up $2400 month on unemployment and has NO PLANS on looking for a job.

Really marginalizes her argument.

I know a bunch of people who have NO PLANS WHATSOEVER of looking for a job. Pretty weak. The rat fluzes brought out the worst in everybody.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yeah it's clear that you do.
    #icemansnarksinjeans
    #icemod2020
    #bringemback
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Depends. Are you already infected?
    I'm immune.
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood Jenkins View Post
    I think while you guys argue about arcane antibody tests, the irrevocable damage to society has set in.

I got a stern lecture from a lady on my street because I wasn't wearing a mask. I was socially distanced and all- outside on the street, being very conscious, but she still had a lot to say.

She said that it's not safe to go back to work, blah blah blah and gave me reasons about how horrible most people are.

For fact she's soaking up $2400 month on unemployment and has NO PLANS on looking for a job.

Really marginalizes her argument.

I know a bunch of people who have NO PLANS WHATSOEVER of looking for a job. Pretty weak. The rat fluzes brought out the worst in everybody.
    You are so easily manipulated.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

That angry Prius driving Hillary supporter who used to give you dirty looks because you forgot reusable bags at Natural Grocer? The one who divorced her way to wealth? Yeah her.

She woulda banged an anvil before this all started.

Now she has the moral imperative to be (openly, as opposed to snidely) rude to everybody she meets.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You are so easily manipulated.
    you must live in a bubble. a bigger one than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Whilst on my sadverse saturday tour I wanted to ski a ribbon connecting two sides of the hill and I came across this poor flag. Caught on a weed stem and sadly hanging upside down so I righted it and held it to flutter in the spring breeze. Rolled it up and brought it home to clean up and hang inside.
    Very good of you to do that. Great sentiment on Memorial Day weekend. The boy is going to break out his trumpet for Taps Across America at 3. We're still trying to figure out the logistics of playing a trumpet thru a N95 mask though.
    Going where the wind don't blow so strange
    Maybe on some high cold mountain range