Page 582 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Colloidal silver has been used for centuries. I’ve used it for sinus issues.
    Are you a member of Blue Man Group?

more goodness from Franklin County Washington:

UPDATE: Franklin commissioners defy state order. Businesses can reopen, they say

And one of the commissioners, Curt Didier, is suing Inslee for his "stay home, stay safe" proclamation on the grounds it's unconstitutional.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    more goodness from Franklin County Washington:

UPDATE: Franklin commissioners defy state order. Businesses can reopen, they say

And one of the commissioners, Curt Didier, is suing Inslee for his "stay home, stay safe" proclamation on the grounds it's unconstitutional.
    Curt Didier is just trying to get press for another shot at something bigger than commissioner. He will fail again. Not enough Joe Gibbs fans in the TC.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

From Wiki: Curt Didier unsuccessfully ran for office on four separate occasions over a six-year period: for United States Senate in 2010, for Washington Commissioner of Public Lands in 2012, and for United States House of Representatives in 2014 and, again, in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Patarero View Post
    Curt Didier is just trying to get press for another shot at something bigger than commissioner. He will fail again. Not enough Joe Gibbs fans in the TC.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    From Wiki: Curt Didier unsuccessfully ran for office on four separate occasions over a six-year period: for United States Senate in 2010, for Washington Commissioner of Public Lands in 2012, and for United States House of Representatives in 2014 and, again, in 2016.
    Being in W2 county it kinda pissed me off that I couldn't vote against him. Idiot.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Washington State may soon allow outdoor recreation, elective surgeries, and certain construction projects (all presumably before the May 4 lock down expires). 1,500 people are being assembled to do contact tracing starting by the second week of May. Governor Inslee says to successfully reopen, the state needs to be able to conduct between 20,000 and 30,000 tests daily (right now, the capacity is 4,000 tests).

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post

We used to use Cocaine in cough syrup. Your point escapes me. Do you burn a lot of sage?

Bloodletting used to be a thing too. Stop being a moron.
    I thought that there is still cocaine in some cough syrup... yes/no

Bloodletting is now called “therapeutic phlebotomy.”

Took me a while to get used to a pediatrician in a Hawaiian shirt.
    But he ain’t that nutter. Unless you truly think vitamin c and vitamin d are nutters.

Colloidal silver has been used for centuries. I’ve used it for sinus issues.
    Didn’t realize it was available to be used in a nebulizer.

The melatonin angle for immunity was new to me.

Homeopathy used to be a thing. But big pharma hates it because the margins are thin.

YMMV.
    I think you mean the margins are dilute.

Vitamins, silver, melatonin etc are not homeopathy.

And 90% of chiropractic teaching/care is quackery. Lots of them out there claiming they can cure cancer and diabetes etc with spine manipulation. Just come back 3x a week for a year for a tiny adjustment.
    Last edited by bennymac; 04-22-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Forkin' A. The world has lost its collective mind.

End times.... end times...

Conspiracy theorists burn 5G towers claiming link to virus

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Some gifted Mammoth local tightened his tinfoil hat, figured it all out, put the bong down for ten or so minutes and wrote a letter to The Sheet. Now he's a published medical research scientist!

Bonus points for GoogleDocs and ABC7 News research links:

Guy's gonna win the Nobel Prize when the current administration gets wind of this development and prescribes Men's One A Day vitamins to all the dying people.
    Guy’s gotta get in line behind spats who was first in line for that Nobel Prize in teaching medicine.

Hopefully if you get hospitalized they are able to high flow oxygen. No one wants a vent. Holding off on ventilators is the current consensus.
    Ventilators help with the work of breathing. They don't do shit for gas exchange (i.e. oxygenation.). The problem with this virus is that it attacks the ability to take in oxygen at the level of the lungs. Ventilators don't do shit with respect to the delivery of more oxygen.

Now entertain the following conjecture: When you hold your breath for more than a few seconds, that driving need to breath you feel is not because your oxygen is low, it's because your CO2 is high. That's why divers hyper-ventilate before they go for a lengthy dive. This drives their CO2 lower and allows them stay under water longer.

Folks suffering from this chi-com virus present hypoxia, yet they don't have a problem unloading CO2 when they exhale (which is what kills people with COPD). What sucks is that current medical dogma dictate that such patients be "tubed" and put on a fucking ventilator in hopes that they will beat the virus and get off the vent. This works when the problem is ventilation, not oxygenation. Even when appropriate, the longer a patient is on the vent, for any reason, the harder it is to get off of it. Atrophy sucks and it happens pretty fucking quickly.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Chinese Rat Flu

The earliest U.S. deaths publicly attributed to the virus had been on Feb. 26, when two people died in the Seattle area. Santa Clara County said an autopsy showed a Feb. 6 death was also related.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Forkin' A. The world has lost its collective mind.

End times.... end times...

Conspiracy theorists burn 5G towers claiming link to virus
    Now that there are fewer flights for chemtrailing the 5G network is working overtime to fill in the void. It's been pretty nice here in VT without 5G towers or chemtrailing to make calm sunny days stressful.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    It's been pretty nice here in VT without 5G towers or chemtrailing to make calm sunny days stressful.
    Until the hordes of black flies descend on all Vermontkind.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Years of working outside and mtb riding has made me immune to the annoying blackfly. The bite is nothing if received and doesn't itch after like a mosquito bite.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

A sign you have adapted fully and can be called a Vermonter, even if you originally came from CT, MA, downstate NY or wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Until the hordes of black flies descend on all Vermontkind.
    People are making such a big deal about all these animals returning to uninhabited cities due to corona. What happens when the locusts return due to lack of pesticides and fields of rotting vegetables?

^And apes riding horses capturing and locking up the virus infected mute humans.

This virus shit has far reaching consequences that even the rocket scientists in this thread can't comprehend yet.

Years of working outside and mtb riding has made me immune to the annoying blackfly. The bite is nothing if received and doesn't itch after like a mosquito bite.
    There's nothing like breathing in a bunch of black flies or mosquitoes while you are climbing a steep trail on the MTB and breathing heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Washington State may soon allow outdoor recreation, elective surgeries, and certain construction projects (all presumably before the May 4 lock down expires). 1,500 people are being assembled to do contact tracing starting by the second week of May. Governor Inslee says to successfully reopen, the state needs to be able to conduct between 20,000 and 30,000 tests daily (right now, the capacity is 4,000 tests).
    FWIW, he was quite clear in his press conference that those things would happen on/after May 4 as part of the phased reopening, insinuating that the stay-at-home order might be extended. That's also the direction my jurisdiction has gotten about a potential limited/restricted resumption of construction after May 4.

My fave is the mosquito on the back of my hand biting during a climb that I can't take a hand off the bars.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

My fave is the mosquito on the back of my hand biting during a climb that I can't take a hand off the bars.
    on the face is worse. Ya, I know the one on the hand you are forced to just watch. I can't stand anything around my face and head, those bother me more when I can't swat them.

You just gotta ride faster than the skeeters.

Luckily around here they aren't too bad usually, but down by Crested Butte, we were attacked by black flies pretty badly a few years ago.

You could just get an e-mtb and ride faster than the mosquitos. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    You could just get an e-mtb and ride faster than the mosquitos. Works for me.
    because nobody likes an e-mtber? perfect for social distancing.
    bumps are for poor people