Page 415 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    I heard the delay is because Trump wants his name on all of them.
    He signs with a Sharpie so think of how nice that would transfer to paper checks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    You sound like you need a punch straight to the throat.
    Can you quit fucking quoting him?
    It’s not a gotcha moment when you quote him.
    It just makes a lot more scrolling.
    How about you just ignore him if he riles you up so much?
    Go post on some religious or political board.
    Who the fuck are you?
    "You sound like you need a punch straight to the throat. How about you just ignore him if he riles you up so much? "

Um are you ok there? This is a pretty triggered reply.

Sorry I never lent you a bike before - would that be what it takes to not be threatened by you? Get a grip man.

We have met the enemy, it is us (human).

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/...725524833.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    SPOILER: F

Then, it turns out the whole "Trump told me to eat fish tank cleaner" thing was likely a hoax:

Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democratic Causes
    https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/w...cratic-causes/
    (Not just a little bit of money...several thousand dollars, just in the last few years.)

And then people found the court records and her social media!

Court records show the wife who fed her husband fish cleaner (poison?) has a history of mental illness (paranoia, depression) and had considered divorcing her husband as far back as 2012.
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...82103839019008

The lady who "gave" her husband fish tank cleaner assaulted her husband 7 months into their marriage ('01)
    Punching and swinging at him with a "decorative bird house on a wooden pole" during an argument about divorcing
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...319367169?s=20

March 23: She blames Trump for making her think it was safe.
    February 19: She calls Trump "psycho prez"
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...75227129262080

What's the over/under on "poisoned her husband and then blamed it on 'psycho prez'"?
    Asking for a friend!

====
    What does the National Enquirer say about it.
    Anyway--either they ate fish tank cleaner because Trump told them it would prevent the Covid, or Trump gave her the idea of how to murder her husband. Either way it's Trump's fault. Thanks, Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    anyone glances at his blog or watches that video for more than 3 seconds before acknowledging this guy is loon has their own judgment problems. you can feel the schizo-bipolar thru they cray-cray eyes, weird body movements before ever getting into the paranoid and delusional ranting. Yes, geniuses and nuts are, by definition, in opposition to the establishment. But JFC are we that fucking broken that we can't discern the difference between a compelling opposition augment with a supporting body of evidence VS some conspiracy nutty shit where you first have to suspend all disbelief and then string together a bunch of non-sequitur events like a delicate string of pearls to get it to try and close the loop. Shift the prism of his presented narrative even 1/2 a degree and it all goes to shit. Get fucking real.
    And he's orange!

Oh wait.

In the US we're still tracking at 25% positive for every test we conduct ... and we're not testing asymptomatic people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.21.44 PM.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	751.6 KB 
ID:	323368

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.22.12 PM.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	593.8 KB 
ID:	323369

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.22.41 PM.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	659.7 KB 
ID:	323370

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Attachment 323304

The price of an increasing population.
    Who would have predicted such a thing would happen again?
    Misleading. Left out the polio epidemic early 50's. Hantavirus is endemic, pretty rare, not spread person to person so increasing human population would have little to do with it. As far as the various flu "epidemics" we've obviously had seasonal flu every year for a long time--the increased number of newsworthy epidemics has more to do with the increasing attention given to identifying and predicting the severity of different strains. The H1N1 turned out to be less serious than other strains that year or most years. Some epidemics are almost certainly worsened by increasing population density--Covid 19 being one of them. But the same could be said about TB in the immigrant slums 100+ years ago.

"Can everyone go on mute please except you Peter. I've got some questions."

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.29.35 PM.png
Views: 616
Size:  716.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    From "Insane People of Facebook" on reddit:
    Attachment 323355
    These mother fuckers should have to sign a hospital waiver that they will not be receiving medical care if contracting Covid 19. There is a right to assembly, there is no right to care. Our healthcare system has clearly proven that.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Maybe the word is mullet hawk?
    Wouldn't a mullet hawk be someone who likes mullets but has someone else's kid have the haircut.

... and we're not testing asymptomatic people.
    Hell, we're not even aggressively testing symptomatic people. My neighbor almost certainly has it, moderate symptoms. Apparently she called into a local clinic about getting tested and was told to just stay home unless she got worse. What a clusterfuck.

That arrow-straight US death curve is terrifying. He'll have to expand the Y-axis in less than a week, and we're on pace for 100,000 deaths within two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    I heard the delay is because Trump wants his name on all of them.
    Also all the masks and test kits.

Will americans die along party lines?

Name:  The hard choices covid policymakers face - caseyearle77 gmail com - Gmail.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  41.7 KB

Speaking of southern governors, the guv of Georgia is going shelter-in-place, because he just found out, one day ago, that Covid is contagious even from people who aren't showing symptoms. He quoted his medical adviser as saying that the news about Covid's contagiousness "is a game changer for us".

I usually don't refer to Wonkette as a news source, but in this case, I feel that they give this story the appropriate treatment:
    Like — that's the WHOLE FUCKIN' REASON for the original 14- and 15-day measures of social distancing/staying at home to contain the virus. Because we knew that it could incubate there in your body for days upon days upon days, and you might only show symptoms 11 days in, if at all.

WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR FUCKING EVER, IT IS LIKE THE FIRST THING WE LEARNED ABOUT CORONAVIRUS, FUCK!

US Navy Relieves Captain of USS Theodore Roosevelt For Sounding the Alarm:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5116256002/

What in the actual fuck.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Oh, and California is not immune to wackiness, either (but at least our wacks aren't in public office): Some guy tried to ram the hospital ship parked near Los Angeles, by running a freakin' locomotive off the tracks just like in the movie Speed or whatever that was, because he thought that it was some kind of floating west coast pizza-gate or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Will americans die along party lines?
    Link the article please.

Defense Production Act has been invoked. I'm sure the administration's team will do a "tremendous" job in doing actual adminstration. Fucking junk show

Just had to make an essential grocery store run. The last couple times I’ve gone it’s been with a basket, grab the bare minimum, and get out.

Anyway, to my dismay there are actually people picking up items and putting them back on the shelf. I mean, what the actual fuck.

I didn’t even check my eggs. Now is not the time to be checking eggs.

Yup. Alabama is indeed projected to be fucked.
    https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections
    Don't think you can take away much from these projections in a lot of cases - holy shit what a range of outcomes!
    Just looked at Oregon numbers - example:
    At the peak in 30 days, State is projected to need somewhere between 18 and 340 ICU beds. 210 are available. So either we are in really great shape and I can go fuck myself up and land in the hospital, or we are up Shit River with a tugboat bearing down on us.

That said, Alabama is truly fucked in all circumstances

I've been grocery shopping every 10-14 days most of my adult life. That hasn't changed but I've been buying more on trips now with not eating out.

Don't have a mask so wore a buff on Tuesday. Didn't wear it the whole time. Did a social experiment and left it down. When people started getting a little close, instead of telling them to back the fuck off, I pulled the buff over my nose and every single person gave me a very wide berth. Next time I go, I'm just going to wear it the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    Speaking of southern governors, the guv of Georgia is going shelter-in-place, because he just found out, one day ago, that Covid is contagious even from people who aren't showing symptoms. He quoted his medical adviser as saying that the news about Covid's contagiousness "is a game changer for us".
    Yeah, this guy should immediately be impeached for gross incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yeah, this guy should immediately be impeached for gross incompetence.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.07.30 PM.png
Views: 523
Size:  280.7 KB

Keeping America Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    With the caveat that it's been about 15 years since I've seen Spats IRL: Nice? Yeah, basically. Normal? Hard no.
    I used to find him to be some sort of an aberration worthy of a frown and a headshake but with 40 percent+- following Trump and Faux down the wormhole he is just another kook in the crowd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    US Navy Relieves Captain of USS Theodore Roosevelt For Sounding the Alarm:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5116256002/

What in the actual fuck.
    Not a surprise.. More messengers will be killed ,metaphorically I hope, before this is over.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?