Page 368 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 41810
    Name:  RTL.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  15.0 KB

Get outta here with your compassion, this is Amerika.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    Soon the dentists will go go broke and will not be able to afford to ski. You'all will be bitching about epidemiologists...
    People are not eating as much raw sugar on lock down either.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I was kind of proud of myself taking a shower and shaving.

Take it from a retired person. No drinking until 5pm. You'll thank me.
    yeah in june it will be ^^ 15yrs of nowhere to go and all day to get there, I tell people i'm always trying to drink less and they don't really understand what a slippery slope it is
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    yeah in june it will be ^^ 15yrs of nowhere to go and all day to get there, I tell people i'm always trying to drink less and they don't really understand what a slippery slope it is
    Best advice my ex FIL ever gave me, may he rest in peace.

China: we have no new covid 19 cases.

Hong Kong: we have new covid 19 cases.

China: . . . .

Jezuz. Trump is such an idiot. He just said he's thinking of quarantining the tri state area. I think he said because so many are going to Florida, his new home and a crucial state for the electoral college. So, he basically gave anybody considering an escape advance warning. Thousands are now packing up, filling the car with toilet paper, and escaping like roaches when the lights go on. Get ready America, here comes your slow death!

Best advice my ex FIL ever gave me, may he rest in peace.
    It's all about having 2 lunch beers, getting in a good afternoon workout, a healthy dinner and nothing but water until bed. You'll get better sleep that way than holding off until the evening.

Jezuz. Trump is such an idiot. He just said he's thinking of quarantining the tri state area. I think he said because so many are going to Florida, his new home and a crucial state for the electoral college. So, he basically gave anybody considering an escape advance warning. Thousands are now packing up, filling the car with toilet paper, and escaping like roaches when the lights go on. Get ready America, here comes your slow death!
    It's funny you say that. I just drove my wife down to the DeCicco's in Somers, a nice rich town like yours where people have second homes all over the place and, there were big SUV's and minivans with the roof cargo and ski boxes mounted loading up with the whole family in there. It was pretty obvious they were heading out of town ahead of being locked in.

My kid is a surgery resident in Boston. He has a megabeard which he has to shave off so an N95 will fit him. His fiancee has never seen him without. This engagement could be another casualty of the CV. (Probably best that surgeons not have beards CV or no CV.)

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Trump is entirely culpable for the majority of our deaths.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...mments-wrapper

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Trump bears direct responsibility for America's unpreparedness and failed response to this global pandemic.
    Trump has systematically taken apart our public health system. The pandemic unit at the National Security Council was dismantled in 2018 under his watch. Trump slashed the CDC's epidemic control teams in 40 countries, including China.
    And when the epidemic hit, Trump ignored it, downplayed it, and made repeated false claims. Even now, instead of using the playbook taxpayers spent millions developing for just this emergency, he spouts false hope about restarting the economy by Easter, when public health experts standing right next to him just said the threat is going to persist for months longer.

Trump has created an entire class of Americans that are still trying to poopoo this pandemic like it shouldn't concern them in any way...He's using the Bully Pulpit to breed Biters.

Trump is entirely culpable for the majority of our deaths.
    And the republicans still blindly support him.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    It's all about having 2 lunch beers, getting in a good afternoon workout, a healthy dinner and nothing but water until bed. You'll get better sleep that way than holding off until the evening.
    well however you chose to do it the thing to remember is that all drinks count

so when ever/however you drink make sure to count them and aiming for 2 is a good idea

15 yars ago everybody even remotely my age had jobs and there was like 1 guy to recreate/hang out with
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    i'm half with ya.

my only rule:never let the day beers touch the night beers. always coffee and at least 4+ hours between
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    And the republicans still blindly support him.
    #notallrepublicans. https://thebulwark.com/warnings-igno...d-19-response/ has a timeline on his covfefe preparations’ screw ups

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    That's a fucking atomic bomb of truth.

Not sure I agree with the premise of this article only skimmed it but posting mostly as a source of hearing Texas imposing 14 day quarantine if you want to enter.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/28/211969...titution-trump

In Washington State, the National Forests are closed until September 30, "unless rescinded earlier." National Parks are closed too so there is essentially no where you can legally backcountry ski in the state right now.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/mbs/a...ces/?aid=57349

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    In Washington State, the National Forests are closed until September 30, "unless rescinded earlier." National Parks are closed too so there is essentially no where you can legally backcountry ski in the state right now.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/mbs/a...ces/?aid=57349
    trailheads, campgrounds, and day use areas are all that appear to be closed?

paywall

Try opening in Incognito
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

^ thanks dude that worked

Edit: anybody seen this? A flu virus that can also take away your senses of smell and taste, and now, maybe impact testosterone production in men too?? WTF over

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...mpact-male-sex

hmmm, seems too targeted toward the people (and their psyche) most perceived as not caring about the outbreak. like disinformation intended to influence behavior. It certainly could be true but seems way too convenient.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.