Page 1224 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... LastLast
Results 30,576 to 30,600 of 41810
    Seems there should be more attention to the numbers of people suffering but not dead. There’s been some press attention in many various aspects of this. The long haulers, the hospital horror stories, etc. but when you look at the stats, it’s
    sick
    recovered
    dead

Dead being only 1% makes lots of people want to roll the dice. I think the published number should be like

Sick
    recovered quickly
    life fucked up for 2 months and recovered
    life fucked up potentially for a year
    life fucked up possibly permanently
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRox View Post
    Riddle me this....

If we’re both wearing pants and I take a dump while my pants are on, you’re going to smell it right?

Air born fecal particles made it to your nose even with my pants on right? So why is Covid different?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Its more like you shit your pants with explosive diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Hey, happens to the best of us.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    You strike me as the kind of person who would crap in their own pants to prove a point.

Ass to mouth

Can't believe I'm replying to this, but, I'd rather smell that you shit your pants, than have your shit smeared all over my face. For obvious reasons. That is where your "pants" come in to this situation. That theory applies here as well; it ain't fool proof but it's definitely a start.

Edit: seems this point was already made. Tis what I get for replying to trolls, at least I don't fucking quote them
    Last edited by dannynoonan; 11-22-2020 at 10:45 PM.

innit to winnit my 18 daughter has covid caught it from her roommate. 103 fever today sore throat tired started getting tightness in her chest and shes astmatic going to move her in with mom tomorrow boy move in with me. Fuck covid

Sent from a van down by the river
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRox View Post
    Look I’m not going back to read all 30k posts in here but where’s the evidence they work?

Prove me wrong.

Username checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    innit to winnit my 18 daughter has covid caught it from her roommate. 103 fever today sore throat tired started getting tightness in her chest and shes astmatic going to move her in with mom tomorrow boy move in with me. Fuck covid

>>hugs d00d <<
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Damnit, that sucks. Good luck man.

Wishing her the best.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Dr. Fauci, who has been director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, through administrations Republican and Democrat, knows more about COVID-19 and is more concerned with our well being than anyone posting here.

He suggests wearing a mask. I'll take his word.

Simple.
    It's interesting how you view Fauci's career in government as a positive.

A career bureaucrat, who has never had a job in the private sector, and also a self admitted liar - definitely trust that guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post

A career bureaucrat, who has never had a job in the private sector, and also a self admitted liar - definitely trust that guy!
    Ron, once you can demonstrate an ability to read a graph properly, let alone grok the nuance of what Fauci said or the context of masks in general, I might consider taking you seriously.

Until then, I'll take recommendations from Dr. Fauci and the scientific community with regard to masks.

innit to winnit my 18 daughter has covid caught it from her roommate.
    Vibes to her. Here's hoping she's one of the ones who shrugs it off!
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

From the W2 Sherriff's Office:

- The Great Toilet Paper Caper of 2020 -

In the midst of a worldwide pandemic, WWSO makes the largest seizure of stolen toilet paper in agency history.

This weekend, a watchful citizen interrupted a residential burglary in progress. He was able to call 911 and safely follow the fleeing burglar for long enough to provide a vehicle description. Unfortunately, poor cell coverage and an aggressively driving thief combined and thwarted deputies’ initial efforts in apprehending the suspect.

However, several hours later, deputies located the subject in his disabled vehicle. The toilet paper in his vehicle was in the same unique packaging that deputies had seen earlier in the residence.

The Oregon man was arrested and booked into jail, and a search warrant served on his vehicle. Over $1000 in stolen items were recovered, in addition to 108 rolls of priceless toilet paper.

The investigation is ongoing.

#howmuchdoesoneguyneed #TPisimportant #butitsnotworthafelony #fridayfeloniesmeantheweekendinjail #jailtoiletpaperisfreethough #WWSOsafe
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

did the grinch steal the toilet paper?

Maybe--does mention unique packaging. Was it e-toilet paper?

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post

You are such a cunt, Are you not reading the posts from fellow mags? Eat a bag of dicks, asshole.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    You are such a cunt, Are you not reading the posts from fellow mags? Eat a bag of dicks, asshole.
    "fellow mags" suggests he is one, which is not the case. He only comes here to spout anti-science magical thinking, not to engage with people. But while he's here, we should definitely get the deets from him on how we faked the moon landing and Chavez's voting machines stole the election.

I guess your not in the USA. If you were rather than typing here you would be at the hospital. Where your daughter would be getting care on the government's dime.

You checked your blood sugar lately MTT?

Good luck to your daughter HTFB!

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Seems there should be more attention to the numbers of people suffering but not dead. There’s been some press attention in many various aspects of this. The long haulers, the hospital horror stories, etc. but when you look at the stats, it’s
    sick
    recovered
    dead

Dead being only 1% makes lots of people want to roll the dice. I think the published number should be like

Sick
    recovered quickly
    life fucked up for 2 months and recovered
    life fucked up potentially for a year
    life fucked up possibly permanently
    dead
    There was a piece on 60 minutes tonight on the subject--young marathon runner who can only walk 2 blocks 8 months later was one subject.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    From the W2 Sherriff's Office:

- The Great Toilet Paper Caper of 2020 -

In the midst of a worldwide pandemic, WWSO makes the largest seizure of stolen toilet paper in agency history.

This weekend, a watchful citizen interrupted a residential burglary in progress. He was able to call 911 and safely follow the fleeing burglar for long enough to provide a vehicle description. Unfortunately, poor cell coverage and an aggressively driving thief combined and thwarted deputies’ initial efforts in apprehending the suspect.

However, several hours later, deputies located the subject in his disabled vehicle. The toilet paper in his vehicle was in the same unique packaging that deputies had seen earlier in the residence.

The Oregon man was arrested and booked into jail, and a search warrant served on his vehicle. Over $1000 in stolen items were recovered, in addition to 108 rolls of priceless toilet paper.

The investigation is ongoing.

#howmuchdoesoneguyneed #TPisimportant #butitsnotworthafelony #fridayfeloniesmeantheweekendinjail #jailtoiletpaperisfreethough #WWSOsafe
    What about the house that had 108 rolls of TP. Maybe legally purchased but I'd be more concerned about that kind of hoarding than about the burglar.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    You checked your blood sugar lately MTT?

Good luck to your daughter HTFB!
    As of an hour ago 124.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    "fellow mags" suggests he is one, which is not the case. He only comes here to spout anti-science magical thinking, not to engage with people. But while he's here, we should definitely get the deets from him on how we faked the moon landing and Chavez's voting machines stole the election.
    Ron Johnson and SmokinRox are bots. TGR uses em to increase engagement and sell more ads. It's the only explanation I can come up with for such levels of stupid.

...I need to go grab a Sierra Nevada Fresh Hop IPA, it'll go great with a Jeremy Jones documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Can't believe I'm replying to this, but, I'd rather smell that you shit your pants, than have your shit smeared all over my face. For obvious reasons. That is where your "pants" come in to this situation. That theory applies here as well; it ain't fool proof but it's definitely a start.

Edit: seems this point was already made. Tis what I get for replying to trolls, at least I don't fucking quote them
    I like you Betty.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I guess your not in the USA. If you were rather than typing here you would be at the hospital. Where your daughter would be getting care on the government's dime.
    One of the stupidest things I've read on here lately, and that's saying something.