Page 406 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Check myself? I'm pushing up against the elderly goner group.

Shit, why waste resources? Healthy productive people should be looked at as an indispensable resource. Who is going to be left to re-populate the planet?

Maybe we need an IQ cutoff. If you are below, 90, you fucking drew the short straw.

So you have a fucking pre-law degree, or some other useless piece of paper, can't read a ruler, mix mortar, weld, or do something productive for society, guess what, short straw.

Stuck in a wheelchair from a skiing accident, broke a leg and disabled, stuck in a nursing home, guess what, short straw.

Yeah, proud to see this fucking bunch get to make executioner decisions.

So
    Aren't you a lawyer? You might want to be more careful about deciding who is productive.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    The pangolins? Not for sustenance. They like using the scales for some sort of tea to "help" with circulation or some nonsense like that.

Same goes for their use of rhino horn, crushed tiger balls, and all the other poor animals they keep working on making extinct. So much of their taste for exotic animals has more to do with Eastern medicine, status, or just delicacies. They also love them some shark fin soup.

I don't know why so many of the PC police these days are getting upset at us calling the Chinese out for their wet market shenanigans and lust for wiping entire species of exotic animals, when so many of the same people are ALSO all about animal rights and conservation. Makes zero sense.
    The Chinese government turns a blind eye to the illegal exotic animal trade because traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) helps reinforce a nationalist identity as well as being a cultural export. There are hundreds of sites and Asian news stories along with thousands of social media posts unironically touting TCM as a treatment for COVID-19. It's abhorrent.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    "not treating your allergies will worsen your immune system!" is, IMHO, incorrect information or at least very misleading.
    Who said that? By drugs I meant recreational drugs without classification.

Pretty amazing how the Jews have gotten away with any blame for all this, considering the history of all that over the centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Aren't you a lawyer? You might want to be more careful about deciding who is productive.
    You laugh..... until you need us.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

They lied, (numbers of dead, severity and spread of the disease, hoarded PPE) people died, they should pay.
    Revoke, renege the debt we owe China
    Don't make our shit there anymore
    Gone fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Revoke, renege the debt we owe China
    Default our Treasury?

But if we tell people "not treating your allergies will worsen your immune system!" is, IMHO, incorrect information or at least very misleading.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Who said that? By drugs I meant recreational drugs without classification.
    Why I’m taking allergies seriously now:

if you have ongoing allergies and they aren't treated effectively, it could weaken your immune system and make you more susceptible to viruses and other germs. That, in turn, could enable your uncontrolled allergies to evolve into an upper respiratory infection.”
    am I misreading what you posted?

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The Chinese government turns a blind eye to the illegal exotic animal trade because traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) helps reinforce a nationalist identity as well as being a cultural export. There are hundreds of sites and Asian news stories along with thousands of social media posts unironically touting TCM as a treatment for COVID-19. It's abhorrent.
    What is your bold 'calling out' of "China" going to accomplish? Please explain your complex justification of vilifying a people , a culture, a government, a system of government . . . to accomplish what, exactly? To make yourself feel superior, having been born somewhere else and all? You somehow feel you're bold and daring, your crude racism somehow justified because you're right about wet markets? Choke on your own bile, feebs.

am I misreading what you posted?
    Maybe. You can treat allergies but it might not be affective.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    You crossed the line there. I'm not sharing any of my flour with you now.

Maybe. You can treat allergies but it might not be affective.
    your original post = "if you have ongoing allergies and they aren't treated effectively, it could weaken your immune system"

my reply = " not true"

your reply = "I'm not doing drugs right now"

my reply = "huh?"

your reply = "You can treat allergies but it might not be affective."

Default our Treasury?
    what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    You laugh..... until you need us.
    Never had a need in 61 years. I would prefer a cage match to settle my legal issues, cheaper, way more fun and teh lawyers are bigger blood suckers than most lenders (my profession). The blood suckers need to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

behind every crooked lawyer is a far more crooked client

Quote Originally Posted by spanghew View Post
    What is your bold 'calling out' of "China" going to accomplish? Please explain your complex justification of vilifying a people , a culture, a government, a system of government . . . to accomplish what, exactly? To make yourself feel superior, having been born somewhere else and all? You somehow feel you're bold and daring, your crude racism somehow justified because you're right about wet markets? Choke on your own bile, feebs.
    You are confused. Even setting aside the public health risk, the illegal exotic animal trade is abhorrent and that has nothing to do ethnicity. China has a growing animal rights movement, in a country that barely allows political dissent, and there's growing support for animal welfare laws. Many people in China are calling for a permanent ban on the trade of wild meat.

It's a mistake to think all the people in a group, or a country, or politically all hold the same uniform views.

Quote Originally Posted by spanghew View Post
    Vilifying a government or system of government is not racism...neither is vilifying certain aspects of a particular culture, if they are harmful to the rest of the world or endangered animals. You can be critical of actions and choices without being a bad human. Supporting a large chunk of the poaching industry around the world is wrong and if it is part of someones "culture," that part of their culture should be seen for what it is. Out dated and harmful.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

your original post = "if you have ongoing allergies and they aren't treated effectively, it could weaken your immune system"

my reply = " not true"

your reply = "I'm not doing drugs right now"

my reply = "huh?"

your reply = "You can treat allergies but it might not be affective."
    Recreational drugs. I figured this group would get that. I'll make sure I quantify better.

Alright, so not trying to be paranoid or anything but I live in Golden, CO and since the state of emergency was declared in CO there are a ton of military helicopters flying around. Black hawks, chinooks, etc. They are flying low, in and out of the the I-70 mountain coridor.

Easy explanation is CO national gaurd being activated and staging, but I do wonder where they are headed and what they are up to.

Chinese Rat Flu

No reason not to keep yourself healthy - and lifestyle changes that will lessen your allergies is a smart move. But if we tell people "not treating your allergies will worsen your immune system!" is, IMHO, incorrect information or at least very misleading.
    My reading of it was that if your untreated allergies develop into a full blown sinus/ upper respiratory infection (which happens to me this time of year when it’s bad allergy season) then the resulting infection is going to weaken your immune system?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Alright, so not trying to be paranoid or anything but I live in Golden, CO and since the state of emergency was declared in CO there are a ton of military helicopters flying around. Black hawks, chinooks, etc. They are flying low, in and out of the the I-70 mountain coridor.

Easy explanation is CO national gaurd being activated and staging, but I do wonder where they are headed and what they are up to.
    And so It has begun.

Alla Akbar!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    My reading of it was that if your untreated allergies develop into a full blown sinus/ upper respiratory infection (which happens to me this time of year when it’s bad allergy season) then the resulting infection is going to weaken your immune system?
    Treated or untreated. Allergy treatments don't always work.

Wildgame in the states...

-Each state has a fish and game division with biologists on staff.
    -Hunters have to take certain classes on hunting and processing kills to obtain a license. Hunting without a license is a crime and they are prosecuted.
    -It is illegal to buy and sell wild game. It's also illegal to transport game for someone else without signed authorization of the hunter that killed the animal.
    -The biologists test herds for disease.
    -If found, they notify the citizens.
    -They offer testing of harvest samples at no cost.
    -They monitor states' herd health and population based on science. They have many tools to do so.
    -For certain species and methods of take, you are required to take certain classes which include how to safely prep meat such as bear.
    -USDA and local fish and game monitors all farms and ranches raising elk, deer, etc. Containment and health is monitored to prevent spread. If the producers are not compliant, they are shut down.
    -Some species, wolves for example, must be submitted for testing within a timeframe for every kill.
    -Hunters and anglers in my experience know how to process game meat from kill to table in a very clean and safe manner. Especially compared to commercial slaughter houses.

Sure, there are species like squirrels and snakes that are not monitored. I have killed an eaten a rattle snake once. Maybe a mistake, maybe not. I certainly didn't trap a bunch of them, cage them next to my raccoons, and take them down to the local farmers market.

So yeah, China's wet markets are doing it wrong and really shouldn't be compared to the US consumption of wild game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post

Prob just taking the opportunity to fly where they otherwise might not. I know more than a few National Guard folks to include chinook pilots, who at least claim they've heard no call to arms. HAATS doesn't seem unusually busy.
    Last edited by MiddleOfNight; 04-01-2020 at 03:23 PM. Reason: selling. moran.

Arrow Deaths Per Capita, Deliberately Fake News, and I Stand By My Predictions

What with all the breathless media reports of "US LEADS THE WORLD IN DEATHS!!11!!", it's important to remember that 1. China lies, and 2. The USA is a lot bigger than Spain.

Here's a chart of death rates by country, PER CAPITA, as of today. For the daily updated figures, go here:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/
    Name:  covidpercapitaapril1.png
Views: 730
Size:  27.4 KB

It's also important to remember that literally no one is dying due to lack of essential medical supplies, including ventilators, and that rumors of triage/DNR orders in the USA are also false. All such reports are media-created hoaxes. Dr. Birx finally unloads on the media for spreading them:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48641...media-coverage

Here's Gov. Cuomo admitting that he has 2000 FEMA ventilators in a warehouse, but hasn't distributed them because "hospitals don't need them yet": https://twitter.com/i/status/1243899847394164736

And I'll just leave this here:
    "After learning that the state's stockpile of medical equipment had 16,000 fewer ventilators than New Yorkers would need in a severe pandemic, Gov. Andrew Cuomo came to a fork in the road in 2015. He could have chosen to buy more ventilators. Instead, he asked his health commissioner, Howard Zucker to assemble a task force and draft rules for rationing the ventilators they already had."
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...an_142685.html

This too:
    California once had mobile hospitals and a ventilator stockpile. But it dismantled them
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ls-ventilators
    They were ready to roll whenever disaster struck California: three 200-bed mobile hospitals that could be deployed to the scene of a crisis on flatbed trucks and provide advanced medical care to the injured and sick within 72 hours.
    But the ambitious effort, which would have been vital as the state confronts the new coronavirus today, hit a wall: a brutal recession, a free fall in state revenues — and in 2011, the administration of a fiscally minded Democratic governor, Jerry Brown, who came into office facing a $26-billion deficit. And so, that year, the state cut off the money to store and maintain the stockpile of supplies and the mobile hospitals.

Of course, none of this stops the media from showing you pictures of overwhelmed Italian hospitals and claiming they're from New York!
    First, skip to 1:20:

Now watch this footage from Sky News, dated three days earlier. Skip to 0:20:

Remember, this is the same news media that ran footage of the Knob Creek gun range in Kentucky and claimed it was from Syria:

Yes, the media is deliberately lying to you in order to make you panic and blame #orangeman.

====

Meanwhile, the hospital Dr. Raoult works at is continuing to treat patients with the Plaquenil/Z-pack combination therapy. Over 1500 patients later, they've had...one death.
    Archived because their site is overloaded: https://archive.is/KtpGr
    Original link: https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/covid-19/

(Note that the media continues to call it "hydroxychloroquine", because they know that millions of patients in the USA know the drug as "Plaquenil", and they don't want people to realize that it's been around forever and we all probably know at least one person who takes it every day for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.)

Bonus: lifesaving drugs are no longer illegal in Michigan!

Michigan governor flips on experimental coronavirus treatments and asks Trump for drugs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rump-for-drugs

=====

I stand by my predictions from over two weeks ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Spats
    I'm growing confident enough to make a few predictions:
    That Covid-19 is not the end of the world;
    That our President and our government has addressed it more promptly and effectively than Europe, the UK, and most of the Western world, and that we will suffer less accordingly;
    That Covid-19, in the USA, will end up killing fewer Americans than this season's flu.
    Based on the "deaths per capita" chart I linked above, prediction #2 is looking extremely accurate so far.
    CDC currently estimates 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths this season, so prediction #3 is probably good but still up in the air. (Covid-19/Wuhan coronavirus mortality appears to be no longer accelerating in the USA, but it's far too early to celebrate.)

======

5 STAR REVIEWS from the haters!
    "Nonsensical speculation...A complete fucking kook" -Boissal
    "A one-man disinformation campaign" -Danno
    "Craven Trump dick-sucker" -Meadow Skipper
    "Fuck. You." -seano732
    "Fuck you right in the ear...You are on ignore." -BobMc

Don't believe my reviews? Read some examples for yourself!

The Covid-19 aid/stimulus bill (CARES Act) just passed. What's in it?

Here's how the $1200 payments work...plus APOCALYPSE QUIETLY POSTPONED

ATTN: Medical professionals! QTc cutoffs for hydroxychloroquine, via UW Covid team

Before You Panic! Testing vs. absolute # of cases vs. mortality

Yes, calling it "Wuhan coronavirus" and blaming China for its spread is justified

PSA: Want to help? Have and use a thermometer regularly