Page 389 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    We have drive thru at the CVS near here, I'm all about that shit. No need to go in there, thanks.

They need a drive-thru at the weed store now.
    Normally, I only use the drive-thru but it was 15 cars long and there was just a few cars parked. I was at the front of the line when I walked in. Then this douchebag comes in talking shit almost breathing down the back of my neck. Fucking store is empty and this cunt has be a space invader asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    There’s a critically important and urgent post that was addressed to you from one of the other members here, it didn’t look like you saw it. It was about 5 weeks ago. Maybe 6.
    To me? Help me out here...

Sent from my VS996 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    A drive up bong?
    Yeah I don't think a drive-thru would really work.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Ill live. I have just been on a good schedule for about a year with this new chiro and have actually been pain free for the first time since I can remember. Usually my neck and back are fucking wrecked. Id rather have back and neck pain for a bit then rat tits flu.
    I have used chiro's in the past but only if something fucks up never for maintenance

but lately the physio has been fixing stuff the chiro couldn't fix

and as for maintenance ... yoga
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

We have drive thru at the CVS near here, I'm all about that shit. No need to go in there, thanks.

They need a drive-thru at the weed store now.
    CVS will mail your stuff if you belong to their rewards thing. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post

Sorry man, long day, was just going for levity.
    How’s that one city out your way doing on the test everyone theory?
    Do they have a game plan yet for tracking?

A couple in Telluride owns a biotech company and donated tests to county public health officials.
    https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...7-3d6ce110f033
    Last edited by Rideski; 03-31-2020 at 12:11 AM.

Many insurance policies have mail order pharmacies that ship to your home and some of the time it’s less expensive than buying monthly at a pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post

It was from Spats. Something about how access to testing isn’t important.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Maybe a blowjob too.
    I need a few things from the grocery.
    Do things alone now most-ely

Yeah I don't think a drive-thru would really work.
    It'd be like a gas pump, you drive up, get out, put in your credit card and you'd pull a bong attachment out of it's stall and hoover.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    It was from Spats. Something about how access to testing isn’t important.
    Oh no you didn't! Now you're in for constant recapping in his "greatest hits" section.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Never let a crisis go to waste. Admin rolls back auto emissions regulations. Because of course they did. Look at the coronavirus! Hey why is the air so dirty?

From nytimes...
    The new rule, written by the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Transportation, would allow cars on American roads to emit nearly a billion tons more carbon dioxide over the lifetime of the vehicles than they would have under the Obama standards and hundreds of millions of tons more than will be emitted under standards being implemented in Europe and Asia.

Trump administration officials raced to complete the auto rule by this spring, even as the White House was consumed with responding to the coronavirus crisis. President Trump is expected to extol the rule, which will stand as one of the most consequential regulatory rollbacks of his administration, as a needed salve for an economy crippled by the pandemic.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Imagine not being able to look back.
    wait, i'm confused. in this scenario is he dead, or just can't look back cause he missed his chiro appointment?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Chinese Rat Flu

How do we last 2-3 months with no haircut?

What else have we not thought of? Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I got drive through weed yesterday in Sacramento. Order on line. They text you when it's ready (same day), you drive over and stop at the curb in front of the place, which is in an old house in a residential neighborhood, you call them, guy comes out, takes your money and DL, comes back with the weed and the DL. A Therapeutic Alternative on H between Alhambra and 30th.

Here's what I don't get. They're telling us that the Covid is big droplets that fall out of the air, land on surfaces, we touch the surfaces and get the virus, which can last on some surfaces for several days. We don't need masks because it's not aerosolized so we're not directly breathing it in. If that's the case what's the point of physical distancing? Isn't it surfaces we have to stay away from but not other people? Or just sanitize our hands every time we touch something before we pick our noses. (It sounds like they're reassessing the thing about not needing masks, which was a lie in the first place because they didn't want people to hoard them which they did anyway.)

If we all wore masks so that we weren't excreting virus could we all go back to work and socialize and buy stuff and not ruin the economy. (Restaurants and bars would still be screwed--tough to eat and drink with a mask on.)

Maybe the reason they don't want us to wear mask is that they're facial recognition won't work. Shit, gotta stop reading BGnight posts.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    wait, i'm confused. in this scenario is he dead, or just can't look back cause he missed his chiro appointment?
    Thank you for picking up that fine piece of nuanced sarcasm. I’ll be here all week.

Reportedly, this is a real picture of way more urns than Wuhan should actually need given their previous death rate numbers.
    Getting shipments of 5000 urns multiples times equals more than the number of dead reported.
    Screen grabbed from a Chinese news source.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CCFE829-2630-4474-9F3B-6318C4F0F134.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	720.6 KB 
ID:	323023
    Name:  13CF266B-80FC-431E-A576-304F8CBD80B7.jpeg
Views: 637
Size:  245.1 KB

Feel free to debunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    How do we last 2-3 months with no haircut?

Going on 9 months, might as well make it a year

those look like fireworks bricks to me.....

Reportedly, this is a real picture of way more urns than Wuhan should actually need given their previous death rate numbers.
    Getting shipments of 5000 urns multiples times equals more than the number of dead reported.
    Screen grabbed from a Chinese news source.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CCFE829-2630-4474-9F3B-6318C4F0F134.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	720.6 KB 
ID:	323023
    Name:  13CF266B-80FC-431E-A576-304F8CBD80B7.jpeg
Views: 637
Size:  245.1 KB

Feel free to debunk.
    Minimum order on alibaba?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Those are toilet paper rolls. 24 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Minimum order on alibaba?
    Did you hear about the billionaire that spoke out against the supreme leader and disappeared? I lost track of that story. Not sure if it’s the alibaba owner that disappeared or not. I think ailibaba dude donated a million masks or something but not sure it was him that got ghosted.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I got drive through weed yesterday in Sacramento. Order on line. They text you when it's ready (same day), you drive over and stop at the curb in front of the place, which is in an old house in a residential neighborhood, you call them, guy comes out, takes your money and DL, comes back with the weed and the DL. A Therapeutic Alternative on H between Alhambra and 30th.

Here's what I don't get. They're telling us that the Covid is big droplets that fall out of the air, land on surfaces, we touch the surfaces and get the virus, which can last on some surfaces for several days. We don't need masks because it's not aerosolized so we're not directly breathing it in. If that's the case what's the point of physical distancing? Isn't it surfaces we have to stay away from but not other people? Or just sanitize our hands every time we touch something before we pick our noses. (It sounds like they're reassessing the thing about not needing masks, which was a lie in the first place because they didn't want people to hoard them which they did anyway.)

If we all wore masks so that we weren't excreting virus could we all go back to work and socialize and buy stuff and not ruin the economy. (Restaurants and bars would still be screwed--tough to eat and drink with a mask on.)

Maybe the reason they don't want us to wear mask is that they're facial recognition won't work. Shit, gotta stop reading BGnight posts.
    Must have been some good weed...

^ They gotta have their own version of Costco over there by now.

If you can buy a cruise vacation from Costco here, you bet they offer their version of funeral services there.