Page 169 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 41810

When are the airlines going to shutter flights?
    My travel insurance will pay if the flights are actually cancelled, but not if I am even too sick to fly.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, I'm wary of even the playdates, other than activities outside (we may go xc skiing or hiking with friends, for ex). My daughter facetimed a friend this morning, and yeah, we already said we'd be doing that every day.
    My daughter's best friend lives across the street so it's super tempting. Hoping the weather warms up again soon, I'm going to set up an outdoor craft area/water station, etc just to get out of the house. We'll do 30-40 minutes of school work in between play and downtime from like 10-2? Walking the dog, hiking, skateboarding, etc. UGH. Not to mention, she's worried about getting it or me dying.

Going to be a lot of screen time without a doubt because I need time to try and squeeze anything I can from real estate in the meantime. A whole other shit show in the making. Maybe I didn't buy enough wine....

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    Nows not the time to buy a new Remington shotgun as if your life depended on it.
    Should have stuck with a browning, benelli or beretta. I would bet my life on those shotguns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends. If I already had guns and a new Rem was on deep discount, heck ya. I hear you about the quality of the new stuff, however, a good price is a good price.

Name:  FF395C02-3337-42B4-9ACE-EAFA66AE9CBE.jpeg
Views: 538
Size:  137.4 KB

Team Trump showing the world people afflicted with Covid are consumers. I’m surprised they don’t have another leg for “Do you need milk or a pillow for your bed.”

I had to drop some cbd cream off at the post office the other day (I print my own labels these days) and looked over to see the women employees at the counter dealing with hundreds, if not thousands, of people daily and had heartfelt sympathy for them.
    My daughter, Emily, carries the mail, her husband teaches school, and my grandkids are one in college, one in high school and one in grade school. She said she feels like ground zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post

Team Trump showing the world people afflicted with Covid are consumers. I’m surprised they don’t have another leg for “Do you need milk or a pillow for your bed.”
    Fucking sign should say "Round One".

Nows not the time to buy a new Remington shotgun as if your life depended on it.
    Should have stuck with a browning, benelli or beretta. I would bet my life on those shotguns.
    870 wingmaster is the AK47 of shotguns. No frills, simple and effective.

I need a t-shirt that says:

I survived panic Friday shopping!

JFC! W2 shut down schools, Trump declared an emergency and the weather service is calling for frigid temps and snow. Town was a shit-show.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

That fucking flow chart. Did they make it that dumb so he could actually understand it?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    You obviously haven’t purchased one in the past 5 years. They are nice enough to come pre rusted. Thread drift. I’ll abstain.
    But if you non gun kooks need reliable get a benelli nova.

Mossy 590A1 with opshunal pointy stick for me.

Anything Remington is tainted any more.
    watch out for snakes

That sign is scary AF

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    That sign is scary AF
    She’s looks too fucking happy to hold that chart. Reminds me of the girls in college who loved assignments and homework.

Elk mountain grand traverse cancelled. Feel bad for everyone who has been training for that all year.

Sent from my VS996 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Well that explains it. If people are loosing their shit, they are gonna need toilet paper.
    the groceteria was out of TP

so I just ordered a bidet from Amazon

I will have a " mount your own fucking Bidet " thread in Tech talk by tuesday
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

blue collar bidet, aka garden hose

. Shit's getting real. Someone died at my friends firm in Seattle.

Correction: the person worked in the Bellevue office of the Seattle firm.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Art, Danno and KQ are all talking about this:

https://www.law.com/americanlawyer/2...20200213212205

RIP to Ms. Carney. But let's keep in mind that they don't even know if she had the virus, never mind if she died from it.

Yeah, you know, generally speaking, people are in godawful shape, especially over 50. Anything can push many over the line.

Chinese Rat Flu

I eat out a lot, and I tried telling a couple restaurant owners to get ready, and put the purell on display. They didn’t. They are busing tables with the same old dirty rags, spreading germs. Then I go to chipotle, and they has the purell stations all over the place.

Hard for me to go out a patronize my local places when they don’t give a shit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This thread moves pretty fast, so to help with the responses below, a little context from earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Status update: I went out in search of fish and came back with a shotgun.

So apparently there aren't that many Arby's near my office so I broke down and hit up the next McDonald's I saw for that sweet, sweet 2 for $5 Filet o Fish. Next door was a Dick's Sporting Goods and I needed some tennis balls and a stroll after my FoF so I went in.

I got my case of tennis balls and noticed a lot of people by the kayaks so I checked it out.

Apparently Dick's is eliminating gun sales from 90% of their stores as of Wednesday so it was everything must go - which had the preppers and gun nuts all hot n bothered.

I had zero interest in buying a gun today but I have been in the market for an 870 for a long time. Just something simple but versitile that I can use for sporting clays and ducks and God forbid, to scare off the impending zombie TP hoarders. I look over and they had one left - at 50% off - stupid cheap. I don't know if it was the fried pollack and cheese mixing in my stomach but the next thing I knew I was walking out with a new shotgun.

Just to make it official I topped my tank off at the Costco down the street.

I have no idea what happened, but all I can say is be careful when you're in the market for fried fish sandwiches people.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    My car looked very similar today, BMills.
    Buying a gun is a lot harder than the left makes it out to be - bought a Glock the other day but my NICS was delayed for like 3 days. Never even had a parking ticket. Weird.
    Was Heineken on sale where you are too? 2 twelve packs for $20. Yes please.

Meh, see above. It was not planned. I keep my Beretta o/u in HHI, this is just a kicking around shotgun to have here in town that was basically free with a purchase of a case of tennis balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Yep.

An AMlaw 50 firm has shuttered its doors in all offices. Not just work from home but CLOSED

Dude, what? How? Client driven? Zero work remote? Wow. Feel free to PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Depends. If I already had guns and a new Rem was on deep discount, heck ya. I hear you about the quality of the new stuff, however, a good price is a good price.
    Nailed it. Only got the Beretta and as I mentioned, always wanted a 870, might mod it, or not. I’ve enjoyed them every time I’ve shot one. And I’m about as far from a gun nut as you’ll find. But I’m a sucker for a good deal.

Patagonia F&F code expiring tomorrow? Hang on, let me buy shit I don’t need.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    My thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Patagonia shuts down ‘cause of COVID19
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/pata...ronavirus.html
    See above. I guess I’m happy my order shipped already?

Anyway, I joined Timberridge’s Unitarian church of the margarita and Magic Shuttlebus so I self-quarantined and gave thanks tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7CFA1435-467F-4BA5-8A15-45EA6B8D81D4.jpeg 
Views:	130 
Size:	275.9 KB 
ID:	320189

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B721DEF8-4DFF-441B-A327-A5CAED333F53.jpeg 
Views:	194 
Size:	337.4 KB 
ID:	320190
    I still call it The Jake.

KFC Temporarily Stops Describing Its Chicken As 'Finger Lickin' Good'. As the coronavirus crisis continues, the fast food chain has suspended a U.K. ad campaign that shows people licking their fingers.
    Covfefe 19 having all kinds of unforeseen impacts.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    From the MT thread on ski page:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    A private jet arrived today at the BZN airport from a ski area in northern Italy. The occupants were not tested upon entering the USA. The occupants are now at the Yellowstone Club. I have no further info.

Great, glad I work in those houses.