Page 454 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    just stupid and blind hate.
    It's hate all right, but it ain't blind. He's earned it.

TIL running a successful con means you're a successful person

In america people think its unpatriotic to criticize the commander in chief

in canada its a test of your intelligence
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It may not take 18-24 months. If Sweden enacts more restrictive measures in the short term then that's a referendum negating debased's so called "herd immunity" policy.
    True, but that can be circumvented to a certain extent by simulations with antigen testing and more refined models. A lot of work being done currently updating the old (obsolete?) models and with the info coming up in following months, things will be refined...but to what extent?
    Not that Sweden seem to take particularly drastic measures, they seem to be going for broke atm. Come next week, things might be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Very optimistic of you. All I see in a few years is a more broken society with the rich figuring out ways to shelter themselves from future shitshows and the rest of us fearful and fighting each other to survive. ... Sad.
    Well, half Swede so it comes with the territory.
    And while you are out Bennying yourself, I don't fully share your nihilistic view as I am a realist.
    Things will bounce back, not to the previous normal but to the new normal. Shit will go down, asshattery will be abundandt but new modes of living and existing will be implemented. Mankind is resilient and adaptable virus of its own.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    TIL running a successful con means you're a successful person
    Get over it already. People voted for him...he didn't hold a gun to anyone's head. He was elected through our democratic process. It is all our jobs as citizens to go out and vote, using skepticism and our own brains to decide. The angst should be with the two party systems that continues to give us nothing but shit candidates.

Maybe being so hateful is therapeutic to some of you. I would sure hope that anyone with something to say about it actually went out and voted. Obviously, freedom of speech, etc., but surely there is a better use of emotions and thought.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Trumpeters in my orbit saying how stupid this whole social distancing thing is, and what a waste it is...but I keep telling them that this only means that all of these efforts MIGHT be working. Fucking idiots.
    Do they work? or are they all day everyday fox watching old fucks?

I was texting with a friend who works (essential) with a lot of maga folks, and asked him if they still thought it was a hoax. His answer was basically "not the dead ones". The rest are taking this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's hate all right, but it ain't blind. He's earned it.
    Lol... the old fashioned way.

Too many stories from friends who experienced first hand the bullshit douchery that is trump. But I definitely give the guy credit for winning the Presidency. However, it was a reality show, Russians and rejects who voted for him made it all possible. Perfect storm, but he did time it right...

Here's hoping this virus wakes everyone up to his abysmal performance so far and inability to effectively unite/govern. Bankruptcy number 9...?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    In america people think its unpatriotic to criticize the commander in chief

in canada its a test of your intelligence
    So let's get some actual criticism instead of just name calling? Reads like a bunch of butt hurt millennials.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Get over it already. People voted for him...he didn't hold a gun to anyone's head. He was elected through our democratic process. It is all our jobs as citizens to go out and vote, using skepticism and our own brains to decide. The angst should be with the two party systems that continues to give us nothing but shit candidates.

Maybe being so hateful is therapeutic to some of you. I would sure hope that anyone with something to say about it actually went out and voted. Obviously, freedom of speech, etc., but surely there is a better use of emotions and thought.
    the angst might be over people who voted for things that were not in their best interest
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Here's hoping this virus wakes everyone up to his abysmal performance so far and inability to effectively unite/govern.
    Most likely not. Joe Biden can't put a coherent sentence together currently and is now being accused of sexual assault. I am guessing part of the reason people voted for Trump in the first place is that he was not a life long politician and was a "voice from outside Washington." Give everyone shit to chose from and they will chose shit. Hillary would of had just as much of a mess as a President.

So let's get some actual criticism instead of just name calling? Reads like a bunch of butt hurt millennials.
    Why do we have to repeat for you all the obvious and well documented and well founded criticisms of Trump? Why do we owe you this - it's not some secret that has never been revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Why do we have to repeat for you all the obvious and well documented and well founded criticisms of Trump? Why do we owe you this - it's not some secret that has never been revealed.
    If the name calling and fit throwing is helping people deal with this pandemic, I guess continue...

Just seemed unproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Well that’s scary as fuck.
    Why? Which country?
    The WHO is over here passing out millions of dollars of masks and soap but seems dubious that it’s going to work.
    Nigeria is talking about locking down now
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...085720144.html
    And yeah looks like South Africa already closed, but South Africa wasn’t really what I was referring to previously.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...073801136.html
    He lives in Uganda, he's a preschool teacher. And his gf lives in South Africa, he got out of Uganda after his school closed and shortly before they closed the border, and is hunkering down with his gf in SA.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    What should have been done.
    Holy shit dude - did you just wake up from a coma? What should have been done has been widely reported. And discussed in here (we're at 11,000+ posts). Even Trump voters and apologists have criticised the response in here.

While Trump was holding rallies and golfing and not worrying about impeachment anymore and calling this a democrat hoax and dismantling the pandemic readiness plan/staff he did, in fact, stop planes from China (and one cruise ship) from arriving.

And yet - 430,000 people have entered the US from China since "the lockdown" - so even his claim that he accomplished that is a failure.

You realize there's a thread with 36k+ posts on that topic over in PolyAss, right?

You literally asked for "some actual critcism"? This thread is full of it - it's not hard to find - start at page 1. If, while you do that, you are triggered by the name calling maybe try Alpinezone?

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It's a myth that President Trump banned travel from China early on. Tens of thousands of Americans and other travelers have come into the U.S. from China in the months since the President imposed travel restrictions.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/u...sultPosition=2

I knew I would get all these irrational comments. You all know you can still use your brain despite being filled with blind hatred, right? Some of you also need to learn to read. It is so funny that when someone says anything EXCEPT blind hatred and name calling about Trump, many of you brand them a Trump supporter and an idiot.

The guy is the president of the US. None of you could of accomplished that. Saying the guy has failed at EVERY SINGLE THING in his life is just stupid and blind hate.

Not to be confused with blind loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    He lives in Uganda, he's a preschool teacher. And his gf lives in South Africa, he got out of Uganda after his school closed and shortly before they closed the border, and is hunkering down with his gf in SA.
    Scary dude, I hope they are ok. Get him to post in here a few times and then when we say maggots world wide we can visualize Africa too.

Joe Biden can't put a coherent sentence together currently and is now being accused of sexual assault..
    you wanna go there huh?

I knew I would get all these irrational comments. You all know you can still use your brain despite being filled with blind hatred, right? Some of you also need to learn to read. It is so funny that when someone says anything EXCEPT blind hatred and name calling about Trump, many of you brand them a Trump supporter and an idiot.

The guy is the president of the US. None of you could of accomplished that. Saying the guy has failed at EVERY SINGLE THING in his life is just stupid and blind hate.
    Ok, name something he has done right besides fleece the nation into making him wanna be emperor. Go ahead.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Greg Olear has broken tRump down pretty well imo.
    Gregolear.substack.com

Combined with Rick Reilly book Commander In Cheat, it all makes sense.

Just doesn't make sense how this was allowed to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Lol... the old fashioned way.

Too many stories from friends who experienced first hand the bullshit douchery that is trump. But I definitely give the guy credit for winning the Presidency. However, it was a reality show, Russians and rejects who voted for him made it all possible. Perfect storm, but he did time it right...

Here's hoping this virus wakes everyone up to his abysmal performance so far and inability to effectively unite/govern. Bankruptcy number 9...?
    Honestly, this part I don't understand. You believe russians voted for him, but you would also say voter id is racist.
    The mere specter of mail in voting that Pelosi and AOC demand would be completely fraudulent if you could mail in ballots.
    So when Trump stands up there and demands voter ID is he going against his own self interest?
    Sometimes we should all stop and think about what we are saying.

He's not saying Russians voted for him. Come the fuck on.

Let's be completely honest, Trump has been more "successful" on the economic and personal accomplishment front then any of us here. Even if he lies about his true wealth, he still has a higher degree of wealth then us and he accomplished becoming President of the United States of America and one of the most powerful men in the world. What exactly have we all done? Become dentist, saved the money to send kids to college and have a nice retirement?

And no, I am not talking "true happiness and chi"
    We have very different basis for these kinds of evaluations.

Personal success? Really?

Trump is one of the last people I would __ever__ credit or respect.

He was handed wealth illegally and has done nothing but be a lying second rate used car salesman and a traitor.

Being a dentist, raising happy kids, having a good time with friends and maybe even being honest are goals of which I'm proud.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<