Page 150 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Just received this and thought I would share, FWIW:
    STANFORD HOSPITAL BOARD INTERNAL MESSAGE:
    Read and understand

The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it's too late. Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.

Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That's very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends. Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - CORONAVIRUS

1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
    2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
    3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
    4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
    5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
    6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
    7. Drinking warm
    Just stop.

You are part of the problem.

“Drink the virus”

Fuckouttahere

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

NCAA cancels all outstanding winter sports and tournaments, all spring sports.

If I didn't have responsibilities, I'd seriously look at living on a beach in Baja for about 4 or 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I always look forward to this change with great anticipation every 4 to 8 years. It's a treat for all of us.

Except for those it triggers.
    I like the stability the highest office confers. I always get confused when I'm arguing with someone here and they change their avatar, and I'm like "Who's this new dude I'm arguing with?" Then I realize its the same dude with a new avatar. It took me 2 years to realize wyeaster was spook, bless that boy--wherever he is now.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I've heard several experts explain that widespread testing isn't particularly useful at this point. Especially since the tests are in short supply and are better used for healthcare workers and the elderly.
    Ok, but that's because the tests are in short supply. The question is why is our government so inept that there are no different tests?
    When they knew about it for at least 2 months?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

OG, I had read in China, the doctors were prescribing 10 day courses of anti virals used for aids. Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Entire country of Norway is closing

https://theweek.com/speedreads/90177...-shutting-down
    . . .

Right back at you, Bro brah
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Just stop.

You are part of the problem.

“Drink the virus”

Fuckouttahere

“How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I have tickets for a Wilco show Saturday that is the last show that they haven't cancelled yet. Not super-stoked on going at this point.
    Don’t worry about it, at least it’s not Son Volt.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I like the stability the highest office confers. I always get confused when I'm arguing with someone here and they change their avatar, and I'm like "Who's this new dude I'm arguing with?" Then I realize its the same dude with a new avatar. It took me 2 years to realize wyeaster was spook, bless that boy--wherever he is now.
    Man I hope Spook didn't get Wuhaned off the map.

Bobby too.

Maybe a mashup of Pelosi and Spook's old avatar? Or Pelosi with Bobby's flowing locks and hat is in order?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    3-4 hour line up, drive up testing is sweet!

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/...73057660981251
    isn't veneta '72 about that long?

With the delay of March Madness, I've now got extra time to work on my brackets.

Right back at you, Bro brah
    Go take your Silver Pills buddy

Who knows. Could be. It was an e-mail that I received from a relative. Thus, the FWIW. Just trying to pass on info. For me, the more unpacked and less chaotic info, the better. I know that I will follow most of the the suggestions.
    ok, boomer

Chinese Rat Flu

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    With the delay of March Madness, I'll now got extra time to work on my brackets.
    No delay.......it’s cancelled....done. As all the rest of 2020 NCAA championships for winter and spring.

Chinese Rat Flu

My kids school just cancelled class for tomorrow, they must have already been leaning that way as she came home with all of her stuff today, and we’ve been getting emails to prep for remote learning. Spring break starts next week, which is convenient and they already extended that an extra day, but I’m betting she doesn’t go back at all for at least the next two weeks if not longer.

North Kackalacky FYI

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Don’t worry about it, at least it’s not Son Volt.
    Yeah I've seen both many times. I'll take Wilco every time.

In other news, I am absolutely going to lose my fucking mind if my kids are home for weeks on end.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Disneyland closed.

Youth ski championships cancelled.

When do they cancel ski season?
    I think it’s coming soon.
    Tirol ski resorts in Austria are closing on March 15th.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Man I hope Spook didn't get Wuhaned off the map.

Bobby too.

Maybe a mashup of Pelosi and Spook's old avatar? Or Pelosi with Bobby's flowing locks and hat is in order?
    Is Yueyang near Wuhan?

Assuming Trump and Pence kick it in April, that's a lot of Photoshop work for 9 months?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Governor closed K-12 schools in Seattle and surrounding counties until April 24. That's all public and private.

https://www.seattletimes.com/educati...ough-april-24/

Just received this and thought I would share, FWIW:
    STANFORD HOSPITAL BOARD INTERNAL MESSAGE:
    Read and understand

The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it's too late. Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.

Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That's very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends. Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - CORONAVIRUS

1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
    2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
    3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
    4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
    5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
    6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
    7. Drinking warm
    Welcome to my ignore list, it is long and distinguished

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    No delay.......it’s cancelled....done. As all the rest of 2020 NCAA championships for winter and spring.
    Oh man. Why didn't they just delay? They could always cancel later.

Not sure this link will work right, it's Mark Few getting the news while being interviewed on ESPN - he also wonders why they didn't just delay. http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28893337

This cancellation doesn't make much sense to me on first glance.

That is fair. It was a stupid post that I have grown to regret. Here's another tidbit:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...when-sick.html
    Quote Originally Posted by JaytaeMoney View Post
    Welcome to my ignore list, it is long and distinguished
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Just want to be clear that my posts were in reply to 4matic and powdork

what is displayed and quoted above makes it look like I’m being a snarky asshole to KQ

But yes thanks Goat for your sensible and informative post

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    The question is why is our government so inept
    Because of President Orange Anus Eyes.

Durrrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Bolsonaro tests positive. He had dinner with Trump and Pence on Saturday.

Rick Scott and Lindsey Graham were also there and have self quarrantined.

Trump "I am not concerned" what a leader.
    I want to watch him die on Twitter.