Page 388 of 799 FirstFirst ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 19959
  1. #9676
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,930
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Nutmeg and anyone else experiencing symptoms, I thought this video from a local retired MD was interesting- basically ways to try to drain the mucous...
    Thank you so much for the video.
    According to Dr. Missy, I have dry coughs, but her exercises made me cough.
    It also made me feel better doing her breathing exercise, so I'll follow the rest.

    Thank you.

  2. #9677
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Thank you so much for the video.
    According to Dr. Missy, I have dry coughs, but her exercises made me cough.
    It also made me feel better doing her breathing exercise, so I'll follow the rest.

    Thank you.
    So happy that helped, almost justifies all the time spent on this thread.

    Sent from my VS996 using TGR Forums mobile app

  3. #9678
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,936
    Would you go to your chiropractor during this shit ? Mine wants me to come in tomorrow. Said they are disinfecting etc....
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  4. #9679
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,707
    Do you need work or is it Maint?
    Ooof!

  5. #9680
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    So happy that helped, almost justifies all the time spent on this thread.

    Sent from my VS996 using TGR Forums mobile app

    There’s a critically important and urgent post that was addressed to you from one of the other members here, it didn’t look like you saw it. It was about 5 weeks ago. Maybe 6.

  6. #9681
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    funland
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Would you go to your chiropractor during this shit ? Mine wants me to come in tomorrow. Said they are disinfecting etc....
    Absolutely not. If they are trying to force you that is a clear sign of their ineptitude

  7. #9682
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,066
    Theory = Less people will die from the “regular flu” this year than “normal year” as a result of the increased hand washing, hospital ppe, schools closed, and social distancing / work from home.

    So, if true, all the arguments about “x number of people die from flu every year!” doesn’t apply this year if you’re arguing against the current measures

  8. #9683
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Do you need work or is it Maint?
    Maint, usually go every three weeks.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  9. #9684
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,978
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Would you go to your chiropractor during this shit ? Mine wants me to come in tomorrow. Said they are disinfecting etc....
    I wouldn't. You gonna take someone's word they got you covered on this? Radical self-reliance. Good choices. In other words......It's not fucking dialysis.

  10. #9685
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,396
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Theory = Less people will die from the “regular flu” this year than “normal year” as a result of the increased hand washing, hospital ppe, schools closed, and social distancing / work from home.
    Hong Kong already saw a reduction in “normal” flu deaths.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ong-flu-season

  11. #9686
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    Absolutely not. If they are trying to force you that is a clear sign of their ineptitude
    Not forcing at all. They just called me to let me know it was time. At first I was like ummmmm, then asked if they were corona free. They said they have been cleaning like crazy. Im on the fence of going. I could use a tune up though. Took a biff like 3 weeks ago jumping off a boulder right into a tree stump covered in a few inches of snow. Popped my ski off and sent me shoulder first to the earth.

    I have been keeping my outside contact to a minimum though. Supermarket when needed and in my office as little as possible per week.

    So far just getting older is killing me.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  12. #9687
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I wouldn't. You gonna take someone's word they got you covered on this? Radical self-reliance. Good choices. In other words......It's not fucking dialysis.
    True. Imagine looking back and being like fucking chiropractor got me....
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  13. #9688
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    True. Imagine looking back and being like fucking chiropractor got me....
    Imagine not being able to look back.

  14. #9689
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,463

  15. #9690
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,324
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I wouldn't. You gonna take someone's word they got you covered on this? Radical self-reliance. Good choices. In other words......It's not fucking dialysis.
    Yeah I been getting sports massage therapy and going to PT trying to get all the way back from stuff and it's been helping me but nah. Not now. And I like both places and they're clean and well-run but nah.

    What I really need is a fucking haircut though.

  16. #9691
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    13,064
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Would you go to your chiropractor during this shit ? Mine wants me to come in tomorrow. Said they are disinfecting etc....
    How desperate are you?

  17. #9692
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Imagine not being able to look back.
    I would totally look back before I croaked. I'll make sure I save 2 to 5 minutes to reflect if I'm dying.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  18. #9693
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,324
    funny shit. On the Discharge Summary: "Denies Further Magnets"

  19. #9694
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    How desperate are you?
    Ill live. I have just been on a good schedule for about a year with this new chiro and have actually been pain free for the first time since I can remember. Usually my neck and back are fucking wrecked. Id rather have back and neck pain for a bit then rat tits flu.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  20. #9695
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    1,015
    Hey, that's creative, typically it's not up the nose.

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    What I really need is a fucking haircut though.
    Me too, badly.

  21. #9696
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,113
    Maybe a blowjob too.

  22. #9697
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,978
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yeah I been getting sports massage therapy and going to PT trying to get all the way back from stuff and it's been helping me but nah. Not now. And I like both places and they're clean and well-run but nah.

    What I really need is a fucking haircut though.
    lol. I got that haircut lapse headed for ponytail thing going too. I was scheduled for an MRI and fillings at the epidentalologist a couple or three weeks ago (did you know dentists are like top five for exposure potential?) That shit is on standby forever at this point. Had to tell some redneck retard in line at the CVS today that his problem was that he had too many teeth after multiple instances of improper comments to me and the staff. I fucking hate even going out there.

  23. #9698
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,978
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Ill live. I have just been on a good schedule for about a year with this new chiro and have actually been pain free for the first time since I can remember. Usually my neck and back are fucking wrecked. Id rather have back and neck pain for a bit then rat tits flu.
    Shit, there could be a maggot exercise class we do on zoom. I'm fucking loggin weight cause the weather has been slightly inclement for my driveway routine. Getting some walking and riding in though when the sun briefly comes out. Total fucking miracle March looking up at the Sierra.

  24. #9699
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,324
    We have drive thru at the CVS near here, I'm all about that shit. No need to go in there, thanks.

    They need a drive-thru at the weed store now.

  25. #9700
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Now that home delivery is nearly impossible to get a spot, we do need some grocery shopping and laundry to do.
    I may also need to pick up few things from work as well.
    But all that can wait til we get cleared.
    Call CNN and other news outlets to describe you experience.... how f’up this bug is....

    don’t say “maggots”. they will not understand

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •