Page 177 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 41810
    I'm amazed at how quiet the local supermarkets are. Other than no paper products, pasta, meat (other than baby back ribs) and a few other things it's pretty much business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    I'm so sick of people saying this. If I'm not sick I'm going wherever the fuck I want when I want. It's not selfish. They want people to think that everyone is a carrier. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.

"Stay at home, be careful....better safe than sorry, cancel everything, lock your doors, be afraid, stay inside.......sanitize your hands every 5min, wear a mask, don't touch your face......the boogey virus man is out there! But don't worry! We take care if it all......just sit and wait, keep watching the news, wait for our newest updates of "infection statistics", death tolls, and what we say "confirmed" cases are based on a test that is actually completely useless......no, forget that, don't question it!...don't EVER question the numbers or anything we say...... we'll bring the cure soon....as you will willingly stand in line to get the shot, begging for it,....as we tell you what to do to keep you safe and clean and healthy! Trust us! We only want your best, nothing but the best. We are here for you! Do not ever question us. Trust us! We know what is best for you. Your health is most important to us!

Sincerely,
    Your government and official health advisors and experts courtesy of the CDC, WHO, pharmaceutical medical cartel and brainwashed doctors courtesy of controlled institutionalized "medical education" sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry." -Bernhard Guenther
    Im starting to think you tried to avoid the Chemtrailz by breathing from an exhaust pipe

I'm so sick of people saying this. If I'm not sick I'm going wherever the fuck I want when I want. It's not selfish. They want people to think that everyone is a carrier. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.
    That's fine. Still, don't do stupid shit and act like it's not out there.
    But you know that.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I’m predicting optimum times for food extraction missions are going to be between 06:00 - 07:38 Tuesday - Thursday.
    Hearing horror stories, I waited as late as possible to go to Walmart last night to pick up a few things (dice mainly).

No run on dice, but the rest of the store was pure mayham.

I'd say 85 to 90 percent of shoppers at this store are Mexican, so you can easily shop your way around their preferences.

No problems finding cod, panko, and grapeseed oil. The Asian section was untouched as well.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Probably already posted around here somewhere:

‘’He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them’’
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/t...QbgaKI9yKeXRso
    paywall
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

"Stay at home, be careful....better safe than sorry, cancel everything, lock your doors, be afraid, stay inside.......sanitize your hands every 5min, wear a mask, don't touch your face......the boogey virus man is out there! But don't worry! We take care if it all......just sit and wait, keep watching the news, wait for our newest updates of "infection statistics", death tolls, and what we say "confirmed" cases are based on a test that is actually completely useless......no, forget that, don't question it!...don't EVER question the numbers or anything we say...... we'll bring the cure soon....as you will willingly stand in line to get the shot, begging for it,....as we tell you what to do to keep you safe and clean and healthy! Trust us! We only want your best, nothing but the best. We are here for you! Do not ever question us. Trust us! We know what is best for you. Your health is most important to us!

Sincerely,
    Your government and official health advisors and experts courtesy of the CDC, WHO, pharmaceutical medical cartel and brainwashed doctors courtesy of controlled institutionalized "medical education" sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry." -Bernhard Guenther
    keep sticking your head in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I was in that store yesterday and there was so much stuff not in stock, no frozen food at all and no chicken. Then we went to DeCicco's in Brewster and everything was good, plenty of paper products and the frozen food cases were very well stocked. Stop and Shop in Danbury was also bare shelf land. I'm curious to see what it's like today now that nearly everybody in the area is home and not working anymore.
    DeCicco's rules, especially for the beer. The one in Armonk is beer heaven. A beer only bar right over the deli and prepared foods. Too bad it closes when the market closes.
    The one in Cross River died. Too bad.

I'm betting that Whole Foods has been put on a just in time stocking regimen by evil capitalist Bozos, and they got totally screwed on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    keep sticking your head in the sand.
    Stay scared bitch. It's a fake epidemic with a lot of self fulfillment due to saturation of media suggestions. You don't get sick if you don't think you will. Probably why I had the flu once when I was 13 and have never had a flu shot.

"Those people in the forest, what did you see on them?"

"I do not understand."

"Fear. Deep rotting fear. They were infected by it.
    Did you see? Fear is a sickness.
    It will crawl into the soul, of anyone who engages it.
    It has tainted your peace already.
    I did not raise you to see you live with fear.
    Strike it from your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Well, when doctors start telling people to pray, that's usually not a good sign.
    One of the heart surgeons did that when I was a resident. Not reassuring. The infant survived though. Maybe it worked.

Wu Tang Clan > executive branch

Name:  wutang-covid-19.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  77.4 KB

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sbx6jnvrO/

Stay scared bitch. It's a fake epidemic with a lot of self fulfillment due to saturation of media suggestions. You don't get sick if you don't think you will. Probably why I had the flu once when I was 13 and have never had a flu shot.

"Those people in the forest, what did you see on them?"

"I do not understand."

"Fear. Deep rotting fear. They were infected by it.
    Did you see? Fear is a sickness.
    It will crawl into the soul, of anyone who engages it.
    It has tainted your peace already.
    I did not raise you to see you live with fear.
    Strike it from your heart."
    So in your line of thinking, what is the endgame?

Laughing about “fear” while you’re scared shitless of some government boogeyman.

"CORONAVIRUS, BLACK MAGICK, VODOO, AND THE OCCULT

Going way deeper with the Coronavirus scare and artificially created crisis/epidemic, the Powers That Be (PTB) behind the scenes (not your official puppet "representatives") understand occult and metaphysical laws very well like Black Magic magicians and sorcerers of the dark side. This is going to be way over the head for most people (and will be dismissed as "woo woo conspiracy nonsense" by most anyway), but anyone who is aware of occult forces, occult laws, and the hyperdimensional realms and matrix, knows what I'm hinting at.

As I wrote about already in my article "Corona Fear Virus and the Forces of Illness", the PTB (vessels for the occult hostile forces) attempt to create their desired reality THROUGH us. This is nothing new and has been going on for thousands of years. It's the ultimate mind control for they understand the metaphysical consequences with regards to "reality creation". It also ties into the Hegelian Dialect of Problem-Reaction-Solution, for they need the willing consent of the masses, i.e. their "free will" to go along with it even if it's manipulated "free" will, i.e. creating traps of agreement according to the occult law of agreement.

They are putting spells on the population, resulting in self-fulling prophecies vie FEAR and BELIEF. So, what we see now with this completely artificially created massive fear frequency in the collective regarding the "virus" many people are actually getting sick and developing symptoms because of the SUGGESTION and manifest them in their own bodies even though there is not objective threat. As I mentioned in my article, Fear damages the aura and energy body, lowers the protective energetic outer layer of the body (and the immune system on a physiological level) which in turn creates entry points for the suggestions to come in and manifest. This goes way beyond the over-simplified New Age idea of "Law of Attraction" and way beyond just having "negative thoughts" (One of the new age distortions about "reality creation").

So, if you feed into and believe the virus scare you are potentially creating disease/illness, not only potentially in yourself but in others as well via thought projections (which act like psychic attacks on occult levels), and help them manifest the reality they want to in order to further their agenda

Sri Aurobindo also hinted at the power of suggestion regarding the forces of illness:

“The feeling of illness is at first only a suggestion; it becomes a reality because your physical consciousness accepts it. It is like a wrong suggestion in the mind; if the mind accepts it, it becomes clouded and confused and has to struggle back into harmony and clearness.[...]
    A suggestion is not one’s own thought or feeling, but a thought or feeling that comes from outside, from others, from the general atmosphere or from external Nature, — if it is received, it sticks and acts on the being and is taken to be one’s own thought or feeling. If it is recognised as a suggestion, then it can be more easily got rid of. This feeling of doubt and self-distrust and hopelessness about oneself is a thing moving about in the atmosphere and trying to enter into people and be accepted; I want you to reject it, for its presence not only produces trouble and distress but stands in the way of restoration of health and return to the inner activity of the sadhana[...]
    There is a general suggestion in the air about catching dengue or influenza. It is this suggestion that is enabling the adverse [occult] forces to bring about symptoms of this kind and spread the complaints; if one rejects both the suggestions and the symptoms, then these things will not materialise.”

– Sri Aurobindo, Letters on Yoga IV

Just like now there is a “suggestion in the air” (fear) of catching the “coronavirus”.

Interestingly, I came across this paper called "VOODOO Death" on the "US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health" (ironically), talking about "spells or sorcery or the use of “black magic” men may be brought to death." It ties into what I mentioned above and deeper occult control and manipulation of the masses.

This is just the tip of the iceberg." -B.G.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    So in your line of thinking, what is the endgame?

Laughing about “fear” while you’re scared shitless of some government boogeyman.
    Don't watch the news and don't listen to social media. Ignore it. It's bullshit.
    And being aware of what's really going on isn't being scared...it's enlightening.

Sincerely,
    Sure was stupid for big pharma and its henchmen to stir up panic over a disease they don't have a drug for.

"CORONAVIRUS, BLACK MAGICK, VODOO, AND THE OCCULT

Going way deeper with the Coronavirus scare and artificially created crisis/epidemic, the Powers That Be (PTB) behind the scenes (not your official puppet "representatives") understand occult and metaphysical laws very well like Black Magic magicians and sorcerers of the dark side. This is going to be way over the head for most people (and will be dismissed as "woo woo conspiracy nonsense" by most anyway), but anyone who is aware of occult forces, occult laws, and the hyperdimensional realms and matrix, knows what I'm hinting at.

As I wrote about already in my article "Corona Fear Virus and the Forces of Illness", the PTB (vessels for the occult hostile forces) attempt to create their desired reality THROUGH us. This is nothing new and has been going on for thousands of years. It's the ultimate mind control for they understand the metaphysical consequences with regards to "reality creation". It also ties into the Hegelian Dialect of Problem-Reaction-Solution, for they need the willing consent of the masses, i.e. their "free will" to go along with it even if it's manipulated "free" will, i.e. creating traps of agreement according to the occult law of agreement.

They are putting spells on the population, resulting in self-fulling prophecies vie FEAR and BELIEF. So, what we see now with this completely artificially created massive fear frequency in the collective regarding the "virus" many people are actually getting sick and developing symptoms because of the SUGGESTION and manifest them in their own bodies even though there is not objective threat. As I mentioned in my article, Fear damages the aura and energy body, lowers the protective energetic outer layer of the body (and the immune system on a physiological level) which in turn creates entry points for the suggestions to come in and manifest. This goes way beyond the over-simplified New Age idea of "Law of Attraction" and way beyond just having "negative thoughts" (One of the new age distortions about "reality creation").

So, if you feed into and believe the virus scare you are potentially creating disease/illness, not only potentially in yourself but in others as well via thought projections (which act like psychic attacks on occult levels), and help them manifest the reality they want to in order to further their agenda

Sri Aurobindo also hinted at the power of suggestion regarding the forces of illness:

“The feeling of illness is at first only a suggestion; it becomes a reality because your physical consciousness accepts it. It is like a wrong suggestion in the mind; if the mind accepts it, it becomes clouded and confused and has to struggle back into harmony and clearness.[...]
    A suggestion is not one’s own thought or feeling, but a thought or feeling that comes from outside, from others, from the general atmosphere or from external Nature, — if it is received, it sticks and acts on the being and is taken to be one’s own thought or feeling. If it is recognised as a suggestion, then it can be more easily got rid of. This feeling of doubt and self-distrust and hopelessness about oneself is a thing moving about in the atmosphere and trying to enter into people and be accepted; I want you to reject it, for its presence not only produces trouble and distress but stands in the way of restoration of health and return to the inner activity of the sadhana[...]
    There is a general suggestion in the air about catching dengue or influenza. It is this suggestion that is enabling the adverse [occult] forces to bring about symptoms of this kind and spread the complaints; if one rejects both the suggestions and the symptoms, then these things will not materialise.”

– Sri Aurobindo, Letters on Yoga IV

Just like now there is a “suggestion in the air” (fear) of catching the “coronavirus”.

Interestingly, I came across this paper called "VOODOO Death" on the "US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health" (ironically), talking about "spells or sorcery or the use of “black magic” men may be brought to death." It ties into what I mentioned above and deeper occult control and manipulation of the masses.

This is just the tip of the iceberg." -B.G.
    “I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?”

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Sounds like this fucktard has not "adjusted" yet to this new reality. A lot of people aren't quite woke yet.
    Was just at the grocery store (ugh... forgot basil for my baked ziti. Total brain fart!) and a teenage girl walked passed me coughing into her hand. The stores are going to be the death of me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Chinese Rat Flu

They just closed my kids school until April fucking 17th.
    Last edited by t-the-east; 03-14-2020 at 05:55 PM.

I think Steep has some competition today.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I'm picturing BGnight as Miller here:

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Sure was stupid for big pharma and its henchmen to stir up panic over a disease they don't have a drug for.
    And I'm sure you'll be first in line to take it? The requirements for human clinical trials are suspended during a "national" emergency. Have fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    They just closed my kids school until April fucking 17th. This is such bullshit
    Good for your kids!

“I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?”
    ROTFLMAO
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Was just at the grocery store (ugh... forgot basil for my baked ziti. Total brain fart!) and a teenage girl walked passed me coughing into her hand. The stores are going to be the death of me.
    You probably already have it...and you're probably going to die.

What's it like having a vagina?

Here’s some mood music for the current theme.
    Parts real and parts Hollyweird imo.