Page 404 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I wore my mask to the grocery store yesterday and I'll have to dress accordingly in the future as I got the same feeling. I'm also super susceptible to stuff around my face and neck so this will be interesting. No one with a mask at the grocery store but at Costco there were quite a few so that made me feel better. One guy had his drywall/painting respirator on but he took it off when he got to the check out.
    Even a properly fitted N95 mask makes you draw harder if it's fit correctly. I just heard the Trader Joe's here is about the best place to shop because they limit the number of people in the building, sanitize your cart right in front of you, and are on a constant cleaning campaign inside the store. That's a shitton better than anything going on anywhere else by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Here at the Branch Covidian compound in beautiful (today at least) Londonderry VT, we are selecting such individuals to join our fellowship:
    Covid resistant individuals to spread God's message through future pandemics.
    the locals must be pleased

google chinese famine 10's of millions died , they fucked up pretty badly in the great leap forward and there was nothing to eat so they were eating/farming wild animals
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Numerous news outlets report FL Gov. Desantis has issued stay-at-home order. 'Bout fucking time, Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    and chum the area first?
    You wanna give the Sharks the Covid? Fucker!

/s
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Based solely off of internet pics, but the big thing I see is trapped/caged live wild animals being offered at those markets. Not only are they allowed to sell wild meat, but also the care to the caged animals is unregulated. At least in this jurisdiction, sale of wild animals or wild meat is verbotten. Domesticated animals have stringent, and overall reasonably enforced, animal welfare and handling requirements to help prevent sick animals from going to market. And various species of domestic animal are also separated at most western agriculture facilities, so cross-contamination should occur far less.
    Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    I think part of it is they mingle multiple species together, they sit out raw in a big open air market filled with people, etc. I am not a scientist, but eating certain animals like bats and rodents, have been known to spread diseases. U.S. hunters don't typically eat rodents, except squirrels, and typically only ones from the country. I would never eat a squirrel that lived in the city and ate peoples garbage. In the woods, they are eating nuts, etc. Broadly, US hunters also don't typically eat animals that eat meat. Except maybe mountain lions. I guess some hillbillies might eat possum? Eating crow is a saying for a reason...would taste like shit I am sure.

Anyhow, if I go out and shoot an elk, it is butchered and hung as soon as possible, then frozen/processed in a clean facility, then fully cooked before eating. You don't walk down to the farmers market and grab an elk quarter laying right next to pork, deer and marmot.
    Good points. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    Numerous news outlets report FL Gov. Desantis has issued stay-at-home order. 'Bout fucking time, Ron
    in consultation with trumpy... what a fuck head

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    farming wild animals
    Wild animals were getting farmed more than ever.

“Nearly 20,000 wildlife farms raising species including peacocks, civet cats, porcupines, ostriches, wild geese and boar have been shut down across China in the wake of the coronavirus, in a move that has exposed the hitherto unknown size of the industry.

Until a few weeks ago wildlife farming was still being promoted by government agencies as an easy way for rural Chinese people to get rich.”

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    If only there had been some other countries or even regions in our OWN country that could have provided real-world examples of how important doing things SOONER rather than later were...

But, alas, that information wasn't available and this thing hit Florida out of left field. *Nobody* could have seen it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Sue Trump.
    When will Trump get off his ass and impeach this virus so merica can get back to keepin' great at things?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That fuckin guy. And he's got money for Pellegrino, the fuck.
    Damn, good catch Icemang I didn't see that. I'm beginning to see why ncskier hates him so much. Ya can't afford your rent but you can afford a $5 bottle of water?!? (Or what is it in NYC, probly like $9??)

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Damn, good catch Icemang I didn't see that. I'm beginning to see why ncskier hates him so much. Ya can't afford your rent but you can afford a $5 bottle of water?!? (Or what is it in NYC, probly like $9??)
    Cheapest I ever found it was the City Market in Aspen.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    No. Just make a rational assessment

Sucks for docs on front line.

DNR and DNI are two different requests.
    But these days a DNI is tough. If you bag them or put on cpap you end up spewing into the whole room.

Hard times. Hard decisions.
    The wife bagged a couple codes last night, both died. She really wants to stop doing it as the survival odds are so low and it's risky for all present. The hospital aint on board yet, cause guess what? They ain't the ones in there having to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    texan looks up from his plate of rattlesnake and bull balls and says wut?
    Yea well at least the Texan isn't unleashing a plague through out the world killing hundreds of thousands of people and destroying economies. Fuck those filthy fucking Chinese and their rat dick markets. Those Pangolin things are about to go extinct and those fucking Chinese would eat the last one on earth and not think twice about it. The Chinese are fucking parasites who don't give a fuck about the environment or the worlds wildlife. Those stupid fucks don't give a shit if a species goes extinct as long as they think it will give them a hard on they'll keep killing and eating them and keep the environment going that produces Corona Viruses. How long before they infect the world with the next virus? Fuck them all!
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Why I’m taking allergies seriously now:

“if you have ongoing allergies and they aren't treated effectively, it could weaken your immune system and make you more susceptible to viruses and other germs. That, in turn, could enable your uncontrolled allergies to evolve into an upper respiratory infection.”

Cheapest I ever found it was the City Market in Aspen.
    How much??? I'm partial To Acqua Panna myself

Perrier > Pellegrino. That hipster doesn't even have good taste in sparkling water.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Even a properly fitted N95 mask makes you draw harder if it's fit correctly. I just heard the Trader Joe's here is about the best place to shop because they limit the number of people in the building, sanitize your cart right in front of you, and are on a constant cleaning campaign inside the store. That's a shitton better than anything going on anywhere else by a mile.
    The problem with TJ’s at least in Seattle area is the checkout lanes are crammed together. You are back to back with the customer beside you, maybe a foot of space.

Safeway or QFC at least have separation at the checkouts, racks of gum and magazines etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Yea well at least the Texan isn't unleashing a plague through out the world killing hundreds of thousands of people and destroying economies. Fuck those filthy fucking Chinese and their rat dick markets. Those Pangolin things are about to go extinct and those fucking Chinese would eat the last one on earth and not think twice about it. The Chinese are fucking parasites who don't give a fuck about the environment or the worlds wildlife. Those stupid fucks don't give a shit if a species goes extinct as long as they think it will give them a hard on they'll keep killing and eating them and keep the environment going that produces Corona Viruses. How long before they infect the world with the next virus? Fuck them all!
    8.4/10
    If you could've worked something in there about Trump, and maybe something about the Jews.. woulda been better

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    The problem with TJ’s at least in Seattle area is the checkout lanes are crammed together. You are back to back with the customer beside you, maybe a foot of space.

Safeway or QFC at least have separation at the checkouts, racks of gum and magazines etc.

QFC is being more proactive about sanitation and distancing than the two Safeways around here, at least IME.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Based solely off of internet pics, but the big thing I see is trapped/caged live wild animals being offered at those markets. Not only are they allowed to sell wild meat, but also the care to the caged animals is unregulated. At least in this jurisdiction, sale of wild animals or wild meat is verbotten. Domesticated animals have stringent, and overall reasonably enforced, animal welfare and handling requirements to help prevent sick animals from going to market. And various species of domestic animal are also separated at most western agriculture facilities, so cross-contamination should occur far less.
    I bought a goat once in a Dhaka wet market (not for myself). The goat is alive, the guy saws it’s head off right on the concrete in front of you while the blood flows through the gutter. Pretty brutal and dirty.

I have pictures on my camera but by the time I load them this thread will be 37 pages into the future and wouldn’t be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    How much??? I'm partial To Acqua Panna myself
    I don't remember and this was years ago but significantly cheaper than anywhere else I had seen it. I figured it was due to the rich demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

That's been a problem at TJ's well before this. Like five things fit on the belt and there's nowhere for anyone to stand, sure make the registers funnel people into a fucking semi-circle. Dumb ass idea but I'm sure they've got some great reason for why.

Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

That's been a problem at TJ's well before this. Like five things fit on the belt and there's nowhere for anyone to stand, sure make the registers funnel people into a fucking semi-circle. Dumb ass idea but I'm sure they've got some great reason for why.
    TJ's I've been to don't even have a belt.