Page 123 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 41810

Chinese Rat Flu

Why we haven’t asked the WHO for tests to use till the U.S. gets up to speed is beyond me! I really think Trump is stalling because he doesn’t want stats. If there are no numbers, they can’t be used against him.

No tests to detect. No spread.

40 Iranians dead from drinking industrial alcohol thinking it’s a corona cure?

And Tito’s vodka is not a hand sanitizer?

We’re too stupid. The virus deserves to win
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fucking 19 minutes from the beginnning of Costco cashier line to the final door check

Poor cashier was whipped. Said the whole day was nuts. Gubner declarin’ ‘mercgency ‘n all that

Sadly, I saw no tp mass purchasing.
    However, my wife’s favorite Scott tissue burlap tp was an empty shelf. Charmin could be had however, but too soft for wifey
    Tulsi is still in...would prefer her vs the two current choices.

Clearly watching Fox News right now.

Fucking 19 minutes from the beginnning of Costco cashier line to the final door check

Poor cashier was whipped. Said the whole day was nuts. Gubner declarin’ ‘mercgency ‘n all that

Sadly, I saw no tp mass purchasing.
    However, my wife’s favorite Scott tissue burlap tp was an empty shelf. Charmin could be had however, but too soft for wifey
    You are fucking kidding me...Scott over Charmin?? What’s up with wifey anus? VIBES..

I too got back from Costco 2 hours ago...was shocked, as it was relatively deserted at 6pm. Main reason to go was to get Charmin which was sold out last Friday. Not only was there no Charmin, there was no TP of any kind...I’m not hording, just a regular resupply. We are down to about 10 rolls of Charmin. The two women in my house use as much TP to wipe a pee, as I would for a post Cinco De Mayo bad enchilada blow out.
    We have a mega pack of Kirkland TP, but I’d rather have CV19 than have to use that.

Things were pretty chill at the ski hill.
    There was a “close talker” on one chair.
    I asked him semi nicely to scoot over and no comprende...
    So I full on barked at him and he jumped an inch vertical and 2 feet horizontal.
    Get a clue dipshit.
    *those moments a gopro woulda been funneh*

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Why we haven’t asked the WHO for tests to use till the U.S. gets up to speed is beyond me! I really think Trump is stalling because he doesn’t want stats. If there are no numbers, they can’t be used against him.

No tests to detect. No spread.
    Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    1 case in St Louis.

Not such a bad place after all. Isn’t it Benny!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Bet they close City Museum.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Putin is supporting a constitutional amendment that would let him be pres for another 16 years. Hah, like he won't be dead from the virus long before that.
    Buttiegieg obviously dropped out too soon, Too bad AOC is too young to run.
    You really would,support AOC? I know you’re a physician. I work with physicians and can’t imagine a single one I know supporting her. Whats your practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Things were pretty chill at the ski hill.
    There was a “close talker” on one chair.
    I asked him semi nicely to scoot over and no comprende...
    So I full on barked at him and he jumped an inch vertical and 2 feet horizontal.
    Get a clue dipshit.
    *those moments a gopro woulda been funneh*
    had some issues today as well....if there are all of like 8 people total at a lift line and i want to sit alone....dont slide up next to me from behind when im standing in the middle with poles spread to side like row boat....no coprende tards .....

one jack azz did this then tried to put the bar down....i said you plannin on fallin out? no... well if you are we can put the bar down...no....ok so we dont need the bar then....

the ppl from maryland were real nice...but they admitted being on run from virus....
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Another reason Islam sucks...no Tito’s in Iran.

British Health Minister infected. Was at 10 Downing on Sunday...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/10/w...storyline_menu

I'm starting to become concerned that the current global stockpile of nuclear warheads is insufficient to solve this. We need 1968 levels of nukes to solve this.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Cool!!. I was trained for that by the government in school.

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You ever been to Oklahoma? Doubtful.
    I have. Tulsa. Want to blend in like a local? Smoke.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I'm starting to become concerned that the current global stockpile of nuclear warheads is insufficient to solve this. We need 1968 levels of nukes to solve this.
    Thx 4 chuckle.
    Ahhh the good old days of mutually assured destruction fear.
    At least then we all had enough tp.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Are you calling DJT a "simple minded retard"?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/trum...x.htmlresident Trump says that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.

Trump addressed the nation on coronavirus. We checked the facts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ad/4883728002/
    Yanno, I was just pondering this idea that it's a democratic ploy. If it were wouldn't ID, MT ND & SD as well as that cluster of southern states all be infected and Washington not have the highest death rate?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yanno, I was just pondering this idea that it's a democratic ploy. If it were wouldn't ID, MT ND & SD as well as that cluster of southern states all be infected and Washington not have the highest death rate?
    It doesn't matter. Logic means nothing. All of the Republicans I know aren't worried in the least about the virus. Really...not...worried...at all. It is just the flu.

Trump has complete control of his followers but zero control of the virus.

Also I deal with the low information set at work. They haven't even heard of Covid19. Corona virus rings a bell but it is just another h1n1 to them. They hear it is nothing to fear.

The end game junkshow doesn't matter if it comes to that because the land of make believe will just keep making up more nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    wtf is iocane?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion....

Thank you.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    You really would,support AOC? I know you’re a physician. I work with physicians and can’t imagine a single one I know supporting her. Whats your practice?
    Heh, heh. No I'm not supporting AOC, just a joke about her age--least likely to die campaigning or in office. I prefer my senior politicians--senators, governors, presidents to be 50 something--not too young, not too old You're right about docs, though, libertarians for the most part, don't like anyone to tell them what to do or get a dime of their money, especially surgeons and small town docs. I'm a surgeon, but definitely an outlier politically.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    policy changing from containment to mitigation: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ay-quarantines

The WHO report from China stated that 1-5% of known cases were found (early) via contact tracking. In Wuhan, contact tracking apparently took more than 9k people (>1800 teams of approx 5 people per team).
    In my nonprofessional opinion the mitigation response makes sense at least for places that have well established infection, like California. There's no point in testing an asymptomatic contact other than a housemate; the person could test negative and 2 days later contact another asymptomatic carrier and convert. Same with quarantining asymptomatic casual contacts. I would still cancel leisure activities that involve prolong close contact but keep people working at home if possible but at work if not. Keep the gears turning without unnecessary exposure.

My gym in Truckee is still open with more frequent cleaning of machines. Everybody cleans the machine each use anyway. We'll see how long that lasts, probably until the first case in Truckee. My wife's gym canceled classes but the machines are still available.

Nailed it.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Local music fest (500 bands and 25,000 people descending on downtown) just postponed in Boise but hasn't hit the airwaves yet. Newly elected mayor figuring out how to let the festival break the news to not cause a panic in a state with no known cases.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    It doesn't matter. Logic means nothing. All of the Republicans I know aren't worried in the least about the virus. Really...not...worried...at all. It is just the flu.

Trump has complete control of his followers but zero control of the virus.

Also I deal with the low information set at work. They haven't even heard of Covid19. Corona virus rings a bell but it is just another h1n1 to them. They hear it is nothing to fear.

The end game junkshow doesn't matter if it comes to that because the land of make believe will just keep making up more nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    We’ve been pretty slow at work and today I called one of my Trump loving buddies at the dealer to see how they were doing. After saying that indeed they’ve been very slow as well he mentioned that they’ve been slow for months and it isn’t the virus.

I mentioned that it probably wasn’t helping the situation and he immediately pivoted to how many people the flu kills each year. After I mentioned the fatality rate appears to be far higher with this he argued that many people are walking around with it without knowing and the fatality rate is far lower (Like that was a good thing.). It was like my buddies lips were moving and Trump was coming out.

I’m planning on heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow morning, stocking up on TP and starting my bring your vehicle in get a roll of toilet paper promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    We’ve been pretty slow at work and today I called one of my Trump loving buddies at the dealer to see how they were doing. After saying that indeed they’ve been very slow as well he mentioned that they’ve been slow for months and it isn’t the virus.

I mentioned that it probably wasn’t helping the situation and he immediately pivoted to how many people the flu kills each year. After I mentioned the fatality rate appears to be far higher with this he argued that many people are walking around with it without knowing and the fatality rate is far lower (Like that was a good thing.). It was like my buddies lips were moving and Trump was coming out.

I’m planning on heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow morning, stocking up on TP and starting my bring your vehicle in get a roll of toilet paper promotion.
    I have a friend who is Trump supporter and a conspiracy theory nut. However she's also a hypochondriac so she's all kinds of messed up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I have a friend who is Trump supporter and a conspiracy theory nut. However she's also a hypochondriac so she's all kinds of messed up right now.
    Which kind of friend are you? :evil: