Page 189 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 41810
    Fire/EMS update #2-

Our crews are continuing to respond to an increase in Covid19 patients. For now, the majority of them are symptomatic, but not confirmed positive. We had to restructure our response configurations to lessen the numbers of our members that respond to these calls (i.e 2 instead of 4), to both halve the exposure rate and lessen the burn rate of PPE. Which, BTW, is something that is going to become a HUGE issue in the very near future, as we were told on Friday by one of our vendors that there is no hand sanitizer available nationwide. As I said earlier, please do NOT call 911 or self-report to the ED with flu-like symptoms. Stay at home and self-monitor. If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (shortness of breath, cyanosis, tightness in the chest), then activate 911.
    We are currently staging with law enforcement at certain big box stores, as there has been an uptick in brawls over supplies. Unbelievable.
    If at all possible, please, stay at home. If you have to go out, the one thing I would have with me is a pair of nitrile gloves. I am way more concerned about picking this up from contaminated surfaces. Avoid crowded areas. Six feet spacing. Or, stay the fuck home. And for the BGnights of the world, you are 100% contributing to the severity of this pandemic, and should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
    As far as big picture stuff, Powder Goat's friend may be on to something. I sat thru a briefing on Friday and left feeling like two things are coming down in the next week: Some sort of interstate travel ban, and a nationwide shutdown of "non-essential" businesses. So yeah, martial law (or close to it), in our lifetimes. Incredible.
    Finally, if any of you know a first responder or a healthcare worker, send them air hugs and vibes. We are stressing TF out over our communities, loved ones, and ourselves. I will keep you all updated. Stay safe. Stay home.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Now I want Szechuan Chicken.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Christ almighty.

You ARE the problem. Spreading a 100% false rumor on social media while condemning unreliable news sources.

I guess this thread is showing the tin foil hat types to the community.

I didn’t think you were one of those 4matic.

Nobody cares you have Asian friends, not even sure what Asians have to do with this and you keep bringing it up which means there is some weird bigoted value judgements within yourself.

Just shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Theres some 4chan rumor mongering that CV impacts asians more broadly than other races.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    FWIW, this is not what’s being asked.

#poundthemound
    I know... I’m just throwing out anything remotely relevant I’ve heard. Things I’m reading in the news are like 12 hours behind what I’m hearing from a doctor in-law. Not like I’m hearing super top secret shit, just that DIL seems to be a few hours ahead of everyone else and what THEY know.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Now I want Szechuan Chicken.
    Stick with Northern Chinese. Minimal rat flu in the north.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    This Asian thing is weird
    They keep leaving me spam Asian voicemail.

Can't understand a word of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Chinese Rat Flu

Text my wife just received. Jives with what someone posted earlier.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2134.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	320419

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Fire/EMS update #2-

Our crews are continuing to respond to an increase in Covid19 patients. For now, the majority of them are symptomatic, but not confirmed positive. We had to restructure our response configurations to lessen the numbers of our members that respond to these calls (i.e 2 instead of 4), to both halve the exposure rate and lessen the burn rate of PPE. Which, BTW, is something that is going to become a HUGE issue in the very near future, as we were told on Friday by one of our vendors that there is no hand sanitizer available nationwide. As I said earlier, please do NOT call 911 or self-report to the ED with flu-like symptoms. Stay at home and self-monitor. If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (shortness of breath, cyanosis, tightness in the chest), then activate 911.
    We are currently staging with law enforcement at certain big box stores, as there has been an uptick in brawls over supplies. Unbelievable.
    If at all possible, please, stay at home. If you have to go out, the one thing I would have with me is a pair of nitrile gloves. I am way more concerned about picking this up from contaminated surfaces. Avoid crowded areas. Six feet spacing. Or, stay the fuck home. And for the BGnights of the world, you are 100% contributing to the severity of this pandemic, and should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
    As far as big picture stuff, Powder Goat's friend may be on to something. I sat thru a briefing on Friday and left feeling like two things are coming down in the next week: Some sort of interstate travel ban, and a nationwide shutdown of "non-essential" businesses. So yeah, martial law (or close to it), in our lifetimes. Incredible.
    Finally, if any of you know a first responder or a healthcare worker, send them air hugs and vibes. We are stressing TF out over our communities, loved ones, and ourselves. I will keep you all updated. Stay safe. Stay home.
    Wow. Thank you for the update and stay safe out there. This is a really, really sad situation unfolding.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Can someone let Pence know he should wait till Tuesday to make any announcements? I have shit I need to do tomorrow. Thanks.

You think of lot of New Yorkers visited Italy for the holidays and vice versa?

New York City has the largest population of Italian Americans in the United States of America as well as North America, many of whom inhabit ethnic enclaves in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island. New York City is home to the third largest Italian population outside of Italy, behind Sao Paulo, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina, respectively.

Fire/EMS update #2-

Thanks for the update.

Hard to believe this shit is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    On March 14th, the short-term vacation rental group purchasing organization Host GPO posted an open letter to Airbnb about the new refund policy:

"Extending refunds to practically everyone through April 1st," they write, "will be absolutely devastating to hosts." Arguing that the decision is a break with company policy, the letter asks that Airbnb reconsider.

"To prevent hosts from losing their livelihoods, it's important to make sure that hosts survive the unprecedented onslaught of cancellations."
    I am sorry. Please help me have sympathy for folks who make their living off Airbnb. I see them as parasites who have who don't pay the full tax they should and drive down the availability of affordable rent for working folks.

Btw, what kind of laws are there regarding stock markets?
    Thinking if western world goes into a lockdown the markets might get edgy..

So, under martial law (in states), is there what kind of legislative tools to close the exchange for XX amount of days?

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I am sorry. Please help me have sympathy for folks who make their living off Airbnb. I see them as parasites who have who don't pay the full tax they should and drive down the availability of affordable rent for working folks.
    Since they already crushed the long term rental market in many communities raising costs for local workers.

Is seano an EMS himself? What locale?

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Is seano an EMS himself? What locale?
    Think he said NM?

And IMO a nominee for the free Ikon pass the group buy raised if it's any use to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

And for the BGnights of the world, you are 100% contributing to the severity of this pandemic, and should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
    You mean you're not convinced that fear is the killer here? I only wish this was funny, but you've gotta think there are plenty more numbnuts who believe this kind of gibberish.

Childhood neighbors son has confirmed C-19 in NYC. He is fine. He’s a rotating school music teacher.

Song Of The Summer, 2020

https://youtu.be/awhGI0_o90s
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Think he said NM?

And IMO a nominee for the free Ikon pass the group buy raised if it's any use to him.
    Correct and thanks......
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So let's think about Hong Kong for a minute. 7.4 million people. 4th most crowded jurisdiction in the world. 8th oldest population in the world. 141 confirmed cases. 4 confirmed deaths. 81 confirmed recovered.

It's not quite the zombie apocalypse yet, people. Stay calm, take precautions, and don't let those with an interest in social unrest freak you out.

(Not edited / photochopped)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADD3302D-0F45-4805-AF35-F8883731C9BB.png 
Views:	238 
Size:	287.8 KB 
ID:	320423

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post

And there you have it. We are doomed.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

All public schools in SC now closed through the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post

stupid selfish girl ain't doing it in Illinois:

Illinois governor orders bars and restaurants to close
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Sobering realities. Thanks, Seano.
    Of all the motherfuckers to call Martial Law, it's Trump.
    Part of me doubts we'll ever see democracy again.