Page 430 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 41810
    From the beginning people were saying something very serious was going to happen and this piece of fat orange shit wasn't going to handle it very well.

And here we are. Elect a clown, expect a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    From the beginning people were saying something very serious was going to happen and this piece of fat orange shit wasn't going to handle it very well.

Elect a reality TV show host, end up on an episode of Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Why don't you just use your normal username so the full effect of your posts can be attributed to one user?
    Yes. Chickenshit idiots who need the alternate identities should really be exposed, Danno. That should be a new rule.

My recent favorite is him saying it’s recommended people wear face masks, but I’m not wearing one.

If he’d of just not said “I’m not wearing one” think of how many people wouldn’t get the virus.

That little add on comment equates to thousands of people saying “well if he ain’t wearing one I’m not”

Which could in turn cause many more deaths. Wish those things were quantifiable.

Just sticking to the script can literally saves lives, but his ego can’t handle that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Elect a reality TV show host, end up on an episode of Survivor
    Mark Burnett burned down the world.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Yes. Chickenshit idiots who need the alternate identities should really be exposed, Danno. That should be a new rule.
    Couldn't it be tagged as a duplicate IP origination or some such thing without identifying the root. Like * designation next to the username.

Remember way back when the fat orange fuckface said he wanted the country to reopen for easter? That was 10 days ago.
    There's going to be a ton of church goers in Florida who will be very sick in (counting on fingers) oh, about two weeks. Don't know about the synagogue worshipers. From what I've seen, Jews aren't that stupid.

if he had told his people to do all the things Fauci told him to say it would have saved thousands of lives instead he was Trump

is the inside of any NA meat factory really much different than a chinese wet market ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Yeah, bunion, ya probably shouldn’t have disclosed this.
    Fucking weird dude, and not the good weird.
    Take a lap
    Pretty funny coming from the likes of you.

I never worked in a Hardware store and there IS no Mr. Lahey, here in or my past.

But if I had the chance I would dip your or Mr. Lahey's entire dish set in an unflushed toilet that was full of shit.
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 04-04-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    That is quite possibly the dumbest fucking shit written on tgr ever.
    Congrats.
    No, clearly your post takes that crown. Point out one thing that's incorrect about what he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Imagine being that virologist. I hope she doesn't stay up at night thinking "what if" when it was beyond her control.

The US totally dropped the ball on preparedness and response. That is not in dispute.

That doesn't mean that China isn't the owner of the largest portion of the blame. There is a reason that China is the greatest world source for emerging disease including novel coronaviruses and influenza strains. It is more institutional than it is structural or cultural.
    Yeah, the whole country is ripe for epidemics.
    Personal hygiene, non existent.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    if he had told his people to do all the things Fauci told him to say it would have saved thousands of lives instead he was Trump

is the inside of any NA meat factory really much different than a chinese wet market ?
    The bats are mixed with hamburger, which people know they have to cook to 375 degrees to be safe.

georgia-beaches-reopening-friday-night

"Some of the state’s most popular beaches will be allowed to reopen Friday night due to Gov. Brian Kemp’s statewide order superseding that of some city-level shelter-in-place mandates."

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Why don't you just use your normal username so the full effect of your posts can be attributed to one user?
    Because cowards don't like to be accountable. We could be South Korea in all this, but because our "experts" have to be part of the Trump family instead of actual competent professionals, many will die. It's a shame.

Whoever said one person can't change the world never ate an undercooked bat
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post

"Some of the state’s most popular beaches will be allowed to reopen Friday night due to Gov. Brian Kemp’s statewide order superseding that of some city-level shelter-in-place mandates."

A guy who successfully oversaw the recount of his own election is a proven leader.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post

Can we just cut Georgia and Florida off the continent?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    As in you haven't heard anything in the last few days? It has been all over the news, but I'm sure the results of a trial typically take more time.
    I haven’t seen anything about the actual trials. I thought the trials started a week and a half ago in NY. I’d think we’d know some results?

Elect a clown, expect a circus.
    Will be using that one, thanks.

IHWE Covid-19 projections will be updated at some point today. Should be interesting. https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Hard to say. You can't really blame China for the abysmal response of the United Stated, the most powerful, richest country in the world that should have had a much quicker, smarter and better response, because we have been training for this for decades, but in the last few years we have depleted budgets, closed divisions and removed people who would have help keep us from going into a country wide two plus month shut down that fucked our economy.

So, yeah, hard to calculate how much of this is China's fault. Every case in the US is our own fucking fault, and if we don't recognize that, and make changes here instead of worrying about a wet market, this shit will happen again.

But yeah, keep tooting the horn about wet markets instead of taking a good long look about how we, the US, can avoid this shit form next time. Because it is way easier to just blame someone else. America First.
    I agree... looks like a glitch in your quoting me twice?

On another note, does anyone know if N95 masks have an expiration date? I found a stash that I placed in a closet not long after 911. Lots of talk about biological terrorism, so I put a box on the top closet shelf. Things are at least 18 years old, so I'd hate to donate to a hospital/ Doctor and find out they were no longer any good.

EDIT: Seems like they are ok: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID...s/FAQ-N95.aspx
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

if you had any doubt Trump is an asshole

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...rday-1.5522003

The news comes as Minnesota-based company 3M revealed Friday that because of the Trump administration's invocation of the Defence Production Act — which allows the president to boost industrial production of critically needed goods — the manufacturer is under orders not to send U.S.-made masks to other countries, including Canada.

In a statement, 3M said that halting such exports could adversely affect America's own supply if other countries choose to retaliate, prompting President Donald Trump to reveal that his administration was "not at all happy" with the company.

3M faces pressure from Trump order to stop exporting N95 masks to Canada

Updated
    Fight over N95 masks shows Trump testing ethical, legal limits in COVID-19 crisis

Trudeau addressed the dispute during his Friday briefing, stating that failing to send supplies destined for Canada "could end up hurting Americans as much as it hurts anybody else."

But the prime minister said Saturday that he wasn't seeking retaliatory measures against the U.S. — such as blocking Canadian nurses from Windsor, Ont., from travelling across the American border to Detroit.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lahey View Post
    That is quite possibly the dumbest fucking shit written on tgr ever.
    Congrats.
    Just chiming in to challenge you to dispel his points. Trump has more time than almost any other government and totally fucked up the response. Now people like you want to blame the Chinese! Like we should rely on China for our national defense...

Xi is doing a great job! Bootlicker.