Page 25 of 416 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 10394

Thread: Chinese Rat Flu

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,421
    https://youtu.be/uuzqK7vWKmc

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,659
    In Tokyo Mon-Fri next week. Thinking of hitting the pop-up food trucks located somewhere near the Diamond Princess. Yes/No/Maybe?

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,041
    Here are some pictures of the virus. If you see them, stay away.

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/niaid/...h/49531042877/
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    1,400
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    In Tokyo Mon-Fri next week. Thinking of hitting the pop-up food trucks located somewhere near the Diamond Princess. Yes/No/Maybe?
    Do it — just got back from there!! Good time and I’m still alive.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    39,759
    Double post for the Christians are whack thread.

    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tel...f-coronavirus/

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,165
    A co-worker told me yesterday that it's reported in China as "known fact" that the virus is man-made from HIV hybrid and being spread by people who aim to destabilize the government for unknown reasons.

    Sounds perfect if Orwell wrote your playbook, but he seemed to accept it at face value. Maybe this belongs in the co-worker thinks Vegas shooting was a hoax thread? I believe the original source is a Chinese citizen so I'm curious if state media really is putting that out there--seems like it would speak volumes about CCP propagandists' confidence.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Here are some pictures of the virus. If you see them, stay away.

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/niaid/...h/49531042877/
    What if costumes?

    Name:  Annotation 2020-02-14 112010.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  24.9 KB

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Double post for the Christians are whack thread.

    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tel...f-coronavirus/
    Drinking cyanide works mo better.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,759
    I still call it The Jake.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    land of the free
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    A co-worker told me yesterday that it's reported in China as "known fact" that the virus is man-made from HIV hybrid and being spread by people who aim to destabilize the government for unknown reasons.

    Sounds perfect if Orwell wrote your playbook, but he seemed to accept it at face value. Maybe this belongs in the co-worker thinks Vegas shooting was a hoax thread? I believe the original source is a Chinese citizen so I'm curious if state media really is putting that out there--seems like it would speak volumes about CCP propagandists' confidence.
    Suggest to your coworker that the virus was released by China as cover operation to round up and execute dissidents and troublemakers.

    Report back with results
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  11. #611
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,536

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    12,129
    Meanwhile==140,000 measles deaths worldwide 2018. People who want the vaccine can't get it (Africa), people who can get it don't want it (good old USA). Let's bring back smallpox, just for giggles.

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,759
    Only if it comes with nifty blankets.
    I still call it The Jake.

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    In Tokyo Mon-Fri next week. Thinking of hitting the pop-up food trucks located somewhere near the Diamond Princess. Yes/No/Maybe?
    I say definitely. Also, see if you can do a tour of the boat after some food truck sushi.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,344
    Name:  280463d1581745448-funny-pics-part-duece-1581610749167.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  70.2 KB
    watch out for snakes

  16. #616
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,421
    https://youtu.be/2NdnYiiLqIo

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

  17. #617
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    https://youtu.be/2NdnYiiLqIo

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    Dude. How does someone find a vid like that with <1000 views?

  18. #618
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    39,759
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Name:  280463d1581745448-funny-pics-part-duece-1581610749167.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  70.2 KB
    I just read this morning that that's a thing now in China.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  19. #619
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Name:  280463d1581745448-funny-pics-part-duece-1581610749167.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  70.2 KB
    My cat Myers

  20. #620
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Central OR
    Posts
    5,155

  21. #621
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    11,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I just read this morning that that's a thing now in China.
    They don't want dinner getting infected.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    ˇÓrale, vato!

  22. #622
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    land of the free
    Posts
    9,443
    An inflatable costume is pretty smart. It’s a poor mans PAPR. Assuming you filter the intake vent.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  23. #623
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    12,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    You can get COVID from a computer?

  24. #624
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,391
    Front row seat to nonstop agony
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5850C64E-1B67-4E9D-8D85-296E0AC9C911.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	614.0 KB 
ID:	315981

  25. #625
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,591
    come on man. could be a million things happening in that pic, what's your caption? We saw your headline.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •