Page 333 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    “It has disappeared...like some kind of miracle!”
    Only to rise again on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Lower percentage of dumbasses in Aspen. Right. Sure.
    The dumb asses fly themselves in from New York.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hey page 333 is that guy gonna make it?

125 pages into the future!

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It's hard to imagine how his strategy won't backfire since so few Americans apart from Republicans believe him anyway, but the clown show is a big part of why he's so hard to ignore.
    If the projections are correct, and hopefully they're not, but I trust science over Trump...anyhow, if they're correct then there will be a lot of death, so it's going to be hard for him to maintain his stance that all is well, and we have nothing to fear, return to work, school, sporting events, etc. etc. all while presumably our HC system is overloaded and unable to cope.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Like he ordered everything shut in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Ah, you were talking about the virus, and not the Chosen One, Trump. Or?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    If the projections are correct, and hopefully they're not, but I trust science over Trump...anyhow, if they're correct then there will be a lot of death, so it's going to be hard for him to maintain his stance that all is well, and we have nothing to fear, return to work, school, sporting events, etc. etc. all while presumably our HC system is overloaded and unable to cope.
    As long as he keeps saying, in that monotone voice, "The flu kills more people every year" his base should be satisfied that this is still a Dem hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I have read some of the same. Combining Vit D with a high dose of a Vit C.
    Here is an article on the use of an IV of Vit C helping already Covid stricken patients.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....vitamin-c/amp/
    Vitamins b,c,d and zinc boost your immune system... Load up on them.
    Wife's girlfriend is a head nurse in a hotspot who swears its the most effective treatment for both prevention and severity they have before going on O2

Been taking a vitamin B supplement with C, Zinc and copper. If I don't get the COVID, I will do a paid testimonial for the Vitamin company.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

https://www.yahoo.com/news/states-do...190038095.html

Know any doctors?

Doctors are hoarding medications touted as possible coronavirus treatments by writing prescriptions for themselves and family members, according to pharmacy boards in states across the country.

The stockpiling has become so worrisome in Idaho, Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina and Texas that the boards in those states have issued emergency restrictions or guidelines on how the drugs can be dispensed at pharmacies. More states are expected to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/states-do...190038095.html

Know any doctors?

Doctors are hoarding medications touted as possible coronavirus treatments by writing prescriptions for themselves and family members, according to pharmacy boards in states across the country.

The stockpiling has become so worrisome in Idaho, Kentucky, Ohio, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina and Texas that the boards in those states have issued emergency restrictions or guidelines on how the drugs can be dispensed at pharmacies. More states are expected to follow suit.
    Ms Boissal mentioned that several docs she works with have openly admitted that they've self-prescribed hydroxychloroquine and started taking it prophylactically. I'm not sure what the regulation are as far as self-prescription, I know it's a big no-no with opioids but I don't know if it applies to all meds. Stock depletion of the drug is already being reported, too bad for the poor fuckers that actually need it for something it's demonstrably efficacious against.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Ms Boissal mentioned that several docs she works with have openly admitted that they've self-prescribed hydroxychloroquine and started taking it prophylactically. I'm not sure what the regulation are as far as self-prescription, I know it's a big no-no with opioids but I don't know if it applies to all meds. Stock depletion of the drug is already being reported, too bad for the poor fuckers that actually need it for something it's demonstrably efficacious against.

I can’t say I’m against front line people taking preventative meds.
    They deserve it more than me.
    If they are hoarding a 10 year supply and going to sell it different story.

Finally!

Apology accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Just wait until it hits trump country.
    well I'm not huge conspiracy theorist but when I look at the infection-to-death ratio something just doesnt add up

or is the USA just a little late to the party ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I can’t say I’m against front line people taking preventative meds.
    They deserve it more than me.
    If they are hoarding a 10 year supply and going to sell it different story.
    I'm not either, at least docs are unlikely to gobble down aquarium cleaner versions of hydroxychloroquine and die from it and you'd think they're capable of assessing potential benefits vs known risks (no guarantee, I worked with enough docs who understand absolutely nothing about pharmacology to know that the god complex is often the main driver behind their decisions).
    The drug has not demonstrated benefit for treatment yet, let alone prophylaxis. Hoarding it and prescribing it willy nilly to family & friends could have a serious impact on people who actually need it and would continue to encourage morons to get their hands on anything that sounds similar...

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    well I'm not huge conspiracy theorist but when I look at the infection-to-death ratio something just doesnt add up

or is the USA just a little late to the party ?
    Can you explain a little more?

Yeah, I'm not following either. So far the numbers in the US seem to make sense to me, with a bit over 1% of cases being fatal. What am I missing?

Today, I Wore the reusable/washable portion of the mask I bought for when we live in heavy wildfire smoke while I was at the grocery store. I don’t want to be a spreader. First time experience for me with the mask when not smoky. The store was packed and only a few were wearing masks. Felt funny, but I’m trying to be a leader and set a good example for myself, my children, and hopefully help others make it a new normal for now. I noticed that it was pretty difficult to talk through it. The check out dude, I’ve known for years, and it was difficult chatting because the mask attenuated my voice. No TP (we have a few rolls left), but found some pasta for tonight. The store will no longer pack/touch customer reusable grocery bags. Seems like a good idea. I have no problems packing my own bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    My daughter's apartment-mate has lupus and relies on hydroxychloroquine to mitigate it. She has a 60-day supply and currently can't get more. Not OK.

Chinese Rat Flu

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    As long as he keeps saying, in that monotone voice, "The flu kills more people every year" his base should be satisfied that this is still a Dem hoax.
    If we do somehow manage to flatten this thing out to any successful degree, we are gonna see the rise of the conspiracy to end all conspiracy movements. BG must just be doing warm up laps in gleeful preparation.

just compare total cases to total deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

USA is #3 in cases but < 900 deaths

whereas the other countries have thousands ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    That's fucking idiotic.
    yes it is