Page 99 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    remains a mystery why the CDC didn’t just use or adapt the WHO test. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...failure-123166
    You just know there was $ involved.

Trump is in Florida, there's no way anybody keeps him from golfing.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    I now fully understand your avatar
    Ha!

The photo is of Duke K from the cover of one of his biographies. He’s bodywhomping.

remains a mystery why the CDC didn’t just use or adapt the WHO test. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...failure-123166
    Trump doesnt want testing. He wants to control the numbers. No way he wants the public to know how bad this can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Trump doesnt want testing. He wants to control the numbers. No way he wants the public to know how bad this can be.
    Yeah you could tell that in his response to a question about the ship anchored off CA. He didn't want it in port because it would bring the number of infected in the US up.

Meanwhile we have 7 people in hospital here in W2 waiting on test results. Great.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Is he a virologist or epidemiologist?
    Don’t equate everything back to trump. In fact try not typing his name for 24 hours.
    You assign to much importance to an elected official.
    Honestly, he signed 8.2 billion. Give it to the scientists and stand out of the way.
    More people here suffer from mental disease than corona.
    Is he an idiot yes, but honestly assess your own damn preparation and life for a change. It will be healthier for you.
    Go in your texts and look at your social media posts, if you’ve tried out trump more than 0 times, your not helping
    He’s like beetlejuice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow..

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    Don’t equate everything back to trump. In fact try not typing his name for 24 hours.
    Honestly, he signed 8.2 billion. Give it to the scientists and stand out of the way.
    Is he an idiot yes, but honestly assess your own damn preparation and life for a change. It will be healthier for you.
    Go in your texts and look at your social media posts, if you’ve tried out trump more than 0 times, your not helping
    He’s like beetlejuice

Don't really give a fuck what he says as long as he's on the hook for any of our failures and that leads to him being voted out.

He’s like beetlejuice

Go back and see the link I posted last night. Whether you like it or not he is doing more harm than good. He has supporters actually believing it's a liberal hoax among other things.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

"Texas Baboon Troop Enlisted in Humankind’s War on Coronavirus"

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb...on-coronavirus

>>thought I would spread some sunshine in this thread as I am sure the majority here would classify all Texans as baboons, should be able to pick anyone in the state to help out here and considering those that I see going to the Houston rodeo currently; I would be inclined to agree.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Well if Joe Biden was president he would have put in an order for 4 million cholera tests...

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Don't really give a fuck what he says as long as he's on the hook for any of our failures and that leads to him being voted out.
    At least you admit it..

for the record, the CDC issue was with contamination in the Negative Control - the corona virus primer set from the CDC works fine in our lab, but if the neg control gives a pos band then all results are invalid. Now why they didn't catch it before sending out the first round of kits and why they managed to cross contaminate in a controlled lab are the issues.

Our test should be ready next week, should have some sero-surveillance assays available by April.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Checking in. Feel like death warmed over. Run me over and be done with it. With my luck I just have the regular flu. Wonderful timing
    So sorry!

you need to go back to your doctor and tell him that last night on the news Mike Pence said everyone in the US that wanted a test could get one.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this goes through Trump's base. On the one hand they skew old and unhealthy and have poor access to medical care. On the other hand they tend to live in bumfuck with nobody around. How will it play out? Stay tuned

He’s like beetlejuice.
    This is how conflicted Trump supporters type when they know he has fucked up pretty much everything he's touched but they just can't bring themselves to openly and honestly criticize the asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Fucking cheating hack

Feels like polyass in here
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Go back and see the link I posted last night. Whether you like it or not he is doing more harm than good. He has supporters actually believing it's a liberal hoax among other things.
    Yeah, exactly. It's working. And to me, in a situation like this, when he couldn't help but insult the governor of Washington, the most hard hit state, by calling him a snake was just childish. This behavior is criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    At least you admit it..
    <polyass>
    If you think he's an authoritative voice on the subject, you'd be wrong.
    If you think he's motivated by anything other than winning the next presidential election and making himself look good, you'd be wrong.
    If for those reasons alone (and there are plenty of others) you think he should keep his job, you'd be wrong.
    </polyass>

this thread is propagating faster than the virus

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    It's gonna be interesting to see how this goes through Trump's base. On the one hand they skew old and unhealthy and have poor access to medical care. On the other hand they tend to live in bumfuck with nobody around. How will it play out? Stay tuned

now, that will be a news story I would enjoy. I can hear it now, "Stillwater resident shoots neighbor because he brought the corona virus to Stillwater from Oklahoma city trump rally"
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

I will admit, this is going to be the ultimate test for Trump and Kelly Ann's alternative facts Orwellian messaging. They've decided to go down this path, and it could sort of work with just a few thousand infected, but if they can figure out how to work from that space when the shit hits the fan soon, as some are saying is inevitable, then, well, bravo. Amazing achievement if he pulls it off. And, he might.

Some people think if they squawk enough on the net they are somehow going to be granted god status and be able to appoint world leaders at will. They'll wake up tomorrow with the same thing they have today. One[1] vote, just like everyone else.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Starting to like May for the season to really start.

austin-motogp-doubts-increase-after-local-state-disaster
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime