Page 197 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 41810
    UW Medicine primary and urgent care clinics going all Telehealth Tuesday.

Smart move.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    My gym is closed.
    Alright, I'm starting to actually believe this shit is real now.

Jeebus, banning gatherings of 50 or more now. Considering closing all businesses in Breck. Many already decided to close, mainly because they were getting too busy! People are fucking dumb.

Only 2 confirmed but 34 tests coming back soon. Have a feeling a bunch of those are bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Alright, I'm starting to actually believe this shit is real now.
    It's real when your Starbucks shuts.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Wow sounds like the nearly $1k we've spent stocking up isn't enough. I only have beer for 2-3 days and am about to run out of weed. Someone help on the weed! I haven't known anyone local in the longest time and can't get a med card Hopefully it doesn't shut down and I can get up to Mass in the morning otherwise I'm gonna kill one of my kids

r/microgrowery has a primer to getting started growing your own A+ weed, indoors or outside.

Protip: Anyone who thinks cops or game wardens will let shit slide just because there happens to be a plague upon mankind doesn't know cops at all.
    If shit even looks like its gonna get short, they have to impose order. It's their sworn duty.

That being said, this dam coronavirus got me down in drop-D overgrow mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    Once again, be smart. I'm not saying "hurr durr it's just the flu bro." What I'm saying is that alarmist bullshit has created a situation where everyone is literally PILING THEMSELVES INTO HUGE CROWDS and fighting over toilet paper, which is exactly the OPPOSITE of what anyone should do to stay safe.
    Exactly so.

Nice to see your name Spats, long time.

I have a bad feeling when the testing becomes more readily available there will be a huge jump in the infected numbers which will scare everyone and probably cause some sort of Marshall law situation. Particularly here in Western Washington. I think it will also reveal that the actual death rate is quite a bit lower than people think too. I bet in the end actual death rates from non seniors in good health is likely extremely low once we have better statistics
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

In a first for a national chain, Chick Fil A closes all of it's dining rooms nationwide.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...MPZGNCWNKB6HE/

Shit just got real y'all.
    I still call it The Jake.

There is currently an ongoing coordinated effort to systematically shutdown ALL non-essential businesses and services across the country. WAKE UP!

During the next 48 hours all Governors will close down everything and institute self-quarantine. We really do not know how long this will last.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    There is currently an ongoing coordinated effort to systematically shutdown ALL non-essential businesses and services across the country. WAKE UP!

During the next 48 hours all Governors will close down everything and institute self-quarantine. We really do not know how long this will last.
    They're gonna close the server door and then we're all fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I don’t understand the WAKE UP part.
    ‘Wake up’ , and do what, exactly?
    Which ‘side’ isn’t woke?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I don’t understand the WAKE UP part.
    ‘Wake up’ , and do what, exactly?
    Which ‘side’ isn’t woke?
    PM Rontele.

Is Dave Woke?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Saw on the news tonight Hoboken NJ has imposed a curfew. Not sure I understand the reason. And Spain is using drones to tell people to get off the nearly deserted streets. People aren't allowed outside. I'm not sure how walking outside spreads disease if you maintain distance. If you stick your head out and the street is crowded stick your head back in.
    There seem to be many, many approaches to managing this. Good in a way--hopefully we will figure out the best practices for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    They're gonna close the server door and then we're all fucked.
    God help us if someone doesn't prop that door open before they pass.

They just shut down non essential services (bars, restaurants, retail) in Seattle with the rest of the state following tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Nice to see your name Spats, long time.
    You too, ice! Glad you're still around. I missed you by just a day or two in UT a couple years ago...maybe next year, since this year is very likely done.

Meanwhile, since we're on a new page, a reminder:

Apparently the viral copypasta I've seen multiple times on here, about Seattle ERs being overwhelmed with Covid-19 cases, is bullshit.
    https://twitter.com/CT_Bergstrom/sta...48331186249728

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Saw on the news tonight Hoboken NJ has imposed a curfew. Not sure I understand the reason. And Spain is using drones to tell people to get off the nearly deserted streets. People aren't allowed outside. I'm not sure how walking outside spreads disease if you maintain distance. If you stick your head out and the street is crowded stick your head back in.
    There seem to be many, many approaches to managing this. Good in a way--hopefully we will figure out the best practices for next time.
    Did you see them clearing the French Quarter in NO? So many middle fingers at the cop cars.

Granted, if most of those people haven't been offed by the kind of viral slurry that usually floats around NOLA, then I'm sure making them all go home isn't going to improve much.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Ohio Governor mandates that all bars and restaurants close effective as of 9pm tonight until further notice. Carryout/delivery still fine.

All because people couldn't be trusted to stop congregating.

This is going to crush a lot of service industry people. I expect other states to follow soon.

Also, it's funny hearing all the "calm down, no you calm down" back and forth here and what gets hammered and what gets a pass.

Reckless speculation, so hot right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by saukit View Post
    They just shut down non essential services (bars, restaurants, retail) in Seattle with the rest of the state following tomorrow.
    Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    Meanwhile, since we're on a new page, a reminder

"Apparently the viral copypasta I've seen multiple times on here, about Seattle ERs being overwhelmed with Covid-19 cases, is bullshit."
    I haven't seen that story. Are you sure it was posted here, as in TGR or do you mean on twitter?

The people on the real front lines are cashiers in any business.
    And probably the most likely to spread this shit all day long.
    If you shop, use plastic.

Bong hits plenty just cleaned mine scared the summit county vd funk virus was on my junk people is scared shutting it down to win the town council election like pros too bad im in the desert protecting myself cause the virus don't live in the desert vote for Nate dogggg

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    So are all you crazy preppers staying home from work tomorrow?
    I’m staying home from work until I die.

/smug retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Is Dave Woke?
    He's probably woke AF.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Saw on the news tonight Hoboken NJ has imposed a curfew. Not sure I understand the reason. .
    It's because of the Hobokenesians. There was a barfight and somebody got hurt and it took half an hour for an ambulance to come because all the other Hobokenesians were calling 911 about the virus, which they didn't have. Probably. So the mayor said fuck this shit, everybody go to your rooms. And here we are.