Page 42 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    You were where?
    PC

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    How long till NBA, NHL and MLB have to start cancelling games?
    I think large gatherings like that won't cancel until the first official quarantine in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    How long till NBA, NHL and MLB have to start cancelling games?
    If it fucks with the NHL season I'm gonna be pissed.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    I hope you and your family run out of food as your prepper neighbor flips you the bird while he grills steaks. Only a true p.o.s. would make a statement like that. I hope you get the wuflu while we're at it.
    Jesus Horacio Christ, if you have a problem with his post then you must get triggered frequently on teh TGRz.

All this angst can be resolved easily by buying now.

Will these strains require a separate vaccine or can it be incorporated into a single annual injection?

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    In on Mt. Hood for a genital herpes/COVID 19 exacta for the summer race camp season.
    Gonna be a party in Government Camp!
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    How many people who stockpiled masks do you think are smokers who will remove their masks multiple times a day to rip a dart?

Most preppers seem to be white trash, tobacco sucking wastes of oxygen, so I'm going with a pretty high percentage.
    and every last one of them will touch both the outside and the inside every time they take the mask off and put it back on - thereby potentially putting the virus particles on the inside where they can just be easily inhaled deep into the lungs

I feel bad for the t-shirt vendors. The "I survived Spring Break 2020" tees have been quarantined, and this one is gonna be a tough sell.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.21.21 PM.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	317863

All those #KONY2012 tshirts aren't looking so bad now, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    I feel bad for the t-shirt vendors. The "I survived Spring Break 2020" tees have been quarantined, and this one is gonna be a tough sell.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.21.21 PM.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	317863
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    All those #KONY2012 tshirts aren't looking so bad now, are they?
    This could actually be the #KONY2020 for all of us! Shit!

Name:  snakes.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  48.0 KB

"I feel like I'm maintaining"

All of a sudden everyone who didn't give a shit are all beating down my door

Stop buying N95s that you aren't fit tested for and don't know how to don/check/doff. The way you handle a N95 for infection prevention is NOT the same as N95 at a construction site. Fuck it up and you defeated the whole point.

Get your flu shot.
    Wash your hands.
    Stay away from sick people.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Trump seeks a 'miracle' as virus fears mount

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump is hoping for a "miracle" that will make the coronavirus disappear but tanking stock markets and signs the disease is stalking America are delivering their verdict on his scattershot management of the crisis.

A historic Wall Street sell off, the first case on US soil that could not be traced to travel to countries battling the virus, and news of drug shortages outpaced White House efforts to show everything was under control.

"It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear," Trump said at the White House Thursday as the virus marched across Asia and Europe after US officials said the US should brace for severe disruption to everyday life.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

FIFY

A lot of white trash people smoke cigarettes, I would be willing to bet a higher percentage of them do than the population at large. The white trash/prepper Venn diagram also has quite a bit of overlap. There's a reason there are so many of them in Idaho and Eastern Oregon/Washington.

I honestly don't see how my statement was offensive. I didn't wish an ounce of ill will on anyone, I just provided commentary on the picture that KQ provided.

It's 2020, you've had a good run, but now when it comes to gibes, it's open season on whitey.
    just a guess, since you to have ruled out everything else maybe it was the 'wastes of oxygen' part that could have been of construed as being offensive.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

This week I was in Detroit, Newhaven CT, Jersey City, New York, and Denver. Today I got a bad sore throat, fever, etc. No cough. I live an hour from Vacaville. Did I just Typhoid Mary half the country with Coronavirus?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

FIFY

A lot of white trash people smoke cigarettes, I would be willing to bet a higher percentage of them do than the population at large. The white trash/prepper Venn diagram also has quite a bit of overlap. There's a reason there are so many of them in Idaho and Eastern Oregon/Washington.

I honestly don't see how my statement was offensive. I didn't wish an ounce of ill will on anyone, I just provided commentary on the picture that KQ provided.

It's 2020, you've had a good run, but now when it comes to gibes, it's open season on whitey.
    Your statement was insanely condescending, pompous, and most of all, retarded. And now you've thrown in some racism. You're the epitome of a bigot. So people that are smart enough to store food and emergency supplies for a month or two are racist white trash? Seriously, fuck you bro. You're not fit to breathe the same air as me. Someone needs to fuck you up and knock some sense in to you. Racist prick. "Preppers" live in literally every nook and cranny of the country and are probably the type of people who would help out a dipshit neighbor like yourself who doesn't deserve it.

And if you're white, you're even more pathetic of a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    All of a sudden everyone who didn't give a shit are all beating down my door

Stop buying N95s that you aren't fit tested for and don't know how to don/check/doff. The way you handle a N95 for infection prevention is NOT the same as N95 at a construction site. Fuck it up and you defeated the whole point.
    They're disposable masks. Pretty sure it's not rocket science. Lighten up Francis.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Well this thread has taken some interesting turns.

I hope when we look back on this piece of TRg history in a year, the handful of those of us still around are able to laugh at it all.

On the bright side, assuming no major shutdowns due to the virus, this spring and summer could be a fairly cheap and uncrowded time to travel.

Trump is going to a rally today to do more crazy old guy at the end of the bar. Thankfully the markets are closed tomorrow.