Page 310 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    If you look at the case counts SK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Iran and now the Italy data today, I feel like we can forecast a peak in the US in ~3 weeks. Then we dance, but with more tests and actual PPE and outcome data from the new trials. I'm optimistic because things could have been so much worse which is not to say we were prepared or successful. In fact we fucked up and continue to do so in many ways.
    I agree that we're 2-3 weeks behind those countries and can forecast our future based on cases there. But none of those countries have peaked yet. And really, our trajectory matches most closely with Italy's, and Italy is still in a world of hurt. Seems like forecasting the peak for the U.S. as three weeks out is pretty optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I wondered. He’s not standing behind the podium at today’s briefing.
    It’s “the virus” so far too.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Gag a few times, and sniffle and snort, just for good measure. And then to top it off, say very loudly, "Man, I don't feel too good, I might have just crapped my pants!"
    I created social distance at the trailhead yesterday by blowing snot rockets

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    It’s “the virus” so far too.
    And started up telling the red hatted mob not to blame the Asians.

JFC> Just went to the Sprouts market in Reno to grab a couple things and was I fukking glad I wore a mask which I fitted properly before going in. As I hit the checkout, I noticed the idiot clerk chatting it up with people like he was Mr. happy go lucky, then he'd lean right up to their faces over the counter and laugh with his mouth open, spewing god knows what on people and into the air. Right as I'm putting my card in the terminal he leans toward me and I'm like 'Back the fuck off, pal!'. Even then I felt I was too close to this fukking fool. Got home, threw my mask in the decontamination procedure, sprayed all my groceries, shed my clothes and called the store manager to tell him I'd never step foot in that store again because of that guy's insane behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    it's too soon to say Italy is peaking. also consider we have 330 million people with many more large outbreaks than Italy as well as many more areas yet to break out.

It's not 'Mission Accomplished' just yet. Not even in South Korea, Singapore, or Hong Kong
    Definitely not "mission accomplished" ... not even close. Thus "the dance"

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-be9337092b56

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I wondered. He’s not standing behind the podium at today’s briefing.
    And now he's talking about a fake miracle drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    And now he's talking about a fake miracle drug.
    ... "already approved"
    ... "successful on other pathogens"
    ... "very very promising for CV19"
    ... anecdotal case report
    ... "gift from God"

How could it fail?

So undisciplined

And then he tells us about Barr going after fake vaccines. You can't make it up.

A pill he owns rights to and no competition.
    It's Trump's business model straight fom Heaven. Or is that Hell?

There's nothing to fucking hoard, asshole. We need more shit. Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I am surprised there isn’t an indica strain called “Shelter In Place” yet.
    Pneu Blue, too.

Hospital refuses to admit #CCPVirus patient as they want to keep "zero new case" record. Upset family starts a fight with staff, on Mar. 23

As bad as Trump has been, at least he can still point to Xi as doing an even worse job, so at least he's got that going for him, which is nice (for him maybe).
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Fauci gone?
    Fauci’s dead, baby. Fauci is dead.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Denver Mayor Hancock just ordered all liquor stores, pot shops and breweries to close down tomorrow at 5pm. Panic buying has ensued, even outside of Denver County. If the idea is to limit exposure, he's doing quite the opposite as there are now lines down the block at many of the liquor stores.

Name:  totalwine.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  66.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Definitely not "mission accomplished" ... not even close. Thus "the dance"

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-be9337092b56
    aha, so, #poundthehammerdothedance sounds good
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    Denver Mayor Hancock just ordered all liquor stores, pot shops and breweries to close down tomorrow at 5pm. Panic buying has ensued, even outside of Denver County. If the idea is to limit exposure, he's doing quite the opposite as there are now lines down the block at many of the liquor stores.
    The homeless problem rears its ugly head.

Maybe this is Hancock's strategy to solve the homeless problem? Have half of them die from alcohol withdrawals and the other half go somewhere else?

He didn't shut down medical MJ, so will that make people flock to dispensaries who sell both? How is that going to work? Also, people will be encouraged to get in the car and go to the next town over and flood those stores. What an idiot move.

Quote Originally Posted by mdblows View Post
    Maybe this is Hancock's strategy to solve the homeless problem? Have half of them die from alcohol withdrawals and the other half go somewhere else?
    “In chaos there is opportunity”
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Wonderful to hear that I'm living in the most toxic place in America .

Yeah, between NV going to delivery only and fears of stuff like this in the future I bought 6g (thc) of butter yesterday. Also got a card so if just goes to that, which I think is likely, I'll be set (edit, just saw that he did go to medical only).
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    He didn't shut down medical MJ, so with that make people flock to dispensaries who sell both? How is that going to work? Also, people will be encouraged to get in the car and go to the next town over and flood those stores. What an idiot move.
    Like I said, my buddy who lives near the baseball stadium told me windows are being boarded up. It's a pretty urban place.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I'm just going to start coughing anytime someone gets within 10 feet of me.
    Reminds me of a funny quote i heard “I used to cough to cover up a fart, now I fart to cover up a cough”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Idaho and Nebraska are countries now. And the hands, we've learned about the hands.