Thread: WTB Cast 2.0

WTB Cast 2.0

I messed up and now they are sold out for a few months. I know my chances are slim to none on this one but if someone has an extra pair or one they could sell for a reason or another I WILL PAY RETAIL. Just looking for the system as I have Pivot bindings already...
    Just fucking point it and shut up

Quote Originally Posted by skiwithcharlie View Post
    I messed up and now they are sold out for a few months. I know my chances are slim to none on this one but if someone has an extra pair or one they could sell for a reason or another I WILL PAY RETAIL. Just looking for the system as I have Pivot bindings already...
    Goddammit Chucky, I had the same thing happen. Emailed the Cast guys, they're out of stock until the summer or so... How are we going to ski satisfaction now?

With Shifts or Kingpins I guess ...

Hmmm, I have a freetour upgrade kit as well as a second ski kit with a second toe pedestal kit so you can have 2 complete alpine bindings. Its about $550 worth of stuff. Touring toes haven't even seen snow... nor has the second kit. Not sure if I would want to let this go but wondering if either of you would be interested in the entire package.

Sorry to dangle this without the full intent of selling...
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

WTB Cast 2.0

I’ll defer to these guys who asked first, but have any interest in swapping for BNIB current year kingpin 10’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mtnwriter; 01-27-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Im interested in the lot sending you a message ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Hmmm, I have a freetour upgrade kit as well as a second ski kit with a second toe pedestal kit so you can have 2 complete alpine bindings. Its about $550 worth of stuff. Touring toes haven't even seen snow... nor has the second kit. Not sure if I would want to let this go but wondering if either of you would be interested in the entire package.

Sorry to dangle this without the full intent of selling...

Bump, still looking guys