Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS Brand new 179 cm Nordica Enforcer 104's

I have an extra pair of the 19/20 year 104 enforcer's, 179cm, that are still in the wrapper, unmounted that I am looking to sell. I already have a pair i have been skiing since last year and just got a pair of the 20/21 year models.

I have the full line of enforcers basically, the skis rip. Most people know this. The only skis I do not have in the enforcer line up are the 88 and the 115.

These retail for $749. I think 475 net to me is more then a fair price. More then willing to ship at buyers expense which shouldn't be expensive at all since they aren't mounted.

These didn’t come the eBay deal right?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    These didn’t come the eBay deal right?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

We all know the answer to that question.

I'll give you $37 for them, but I'll pay shipping on top of that to sweeten the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    We all know the answer to that question.

I'll give you $37 for them, but I'll pay shipping on top of that to sweeten the deal.
    I’ll go $37 with split shipping

no ebay deal here.. just a good clean deal for someone cause I have f@cking way to many skis and honestly know that im most likely going to buy something else with the funds received with this transaction. Its a illness as my wife says

just times your offer by 12.86 and we have a deal

The aso price snafu really hurt the resale price on the enforcer. Especially tiny ones with a very small audience. At $475 plus shipping, i bet you hang on to these for a loooong time.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    The aso price snafu really hurt the resale price on the enforcer. Especially tiny ones with a very small audience. At $475 plus shipping, i bet you hang on to these for a loooong time.
    So i hang on to them at that point, it is no sweat off my back. What would be greatly appreciated though, is you keeping your opinion to yourself. I have spoken!

FS Brand new 179 cm Nordica Enforcer 104's

Price Police say 475 is verging on felony infraction. Go directly to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by mulletdredge View Post
    What would be greatly appreciated though, is you keeping your opinion to yourself. I have spoken!
    You're good at making friends, aren't you?

I’ll give you tree fiddy

So i hang on to them at that point, it is no sweat off my back. What would be greatly appreciated though, is you keeping your opinion to yourself. I have spoken!
    Wait. Let me kneel down so I can hear ya little fella. Ok there, what were you saying?
    Just giving you a little heads up but hey, if you want to take the little man, chip on your shoulder attitude, knock yourself out.
    Seems as everyone else agrees with me on the price.

i laughed

Yup, since I'm an oompa loompa size I'd take them for somewhere around $260 plus shipping.

Trade for 3x drilled Soul 7s?

I prefer “Hobbit size”, but yeah at $475 you’re out of luck here. Off to eBay or Alpine Zone for you.

Precisely why I didn't try to sell my 110s I bought from ptex here, that f-up screwed, I mean eschued, pricing on this fickle crew.

Suggestion to OP, sell on eBay!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

wtf did he sell them for? was it that low? sorry for the attitude, but i guess this m'fer really screwed the market up.

I think your skis were 270 during the ASO ‘sale’; your pricing is still a bit high in any event, but most folks who were interested in those skis got them while they were cheap a few months ago. As others have said, go to eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the fuck did I miss that sale. Argh

270 is below ski shop cost... I know that for a fact and I am not talking about a small mom and pop ski shop.. I'm talking about one of the largest ski shops in the US, so there is some buying power there with terms. Even when you are a ski industry professional, Nordica does not even extend that low of a price. Shit.. I guess I am keeping them. 3 pairs of 104's for me.

wtf did he sell them for? was it that low? sorry for the attitude, but i guess this m'fer really screwed the market up.
    I resemble that remark, I guess?! Hook some Mags up on a PSA and get called a m'fer (It's TGR, you can say Motherfucker. See, Motherfucker. Motherfucker.) Ouch.

Put them on eBay. They will sell. You’re price isn’t bad, it’s just not cheap enough for all the cheapskates here.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Ptex has 186s listed for $499 and that dude always hooks up the collective. The ebay fuck up was ridiculously low (by accident) and they honored the sale to everyone who purchased of made offered on other equipment at the same price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

20 years from now Enforcers will only be worth $270 on TGR