I need a new floor pump

Whats good? Needs to go up to 120PSI, with an accurate gauge, and a Presta and Scrader head. No Lezyne .

While we're at it I could use a new pump for my pack too, my Lezyne one is absolute garbage.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

I’ve been using the $100 bontrager flash TLR pump for several yrs as my all purpose pump, and it’s been solid. And when I need to seat a tubeless tire I prefer it to turning on my noisy compressor.

^^ And it's great exercise getting it all the way up to pressure. I have one too and use it often.

My pump doesn't work either, I borrowed one from a friend, but I need to have my own.

Go to a bike store and look for the pump head you like and gauge you can read. That’s what really matters

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Topeaks floor pumps work great.

For the pack I've been loving having a 'mini floor pump' style one, I have a filzer mini zee that's great, with a guage. Topeak and crank brothers do similar ones. If you have the space (a bit more than other mini pumps) it's worth it to be able to pump so much more easily.

Ryobi 18v inflator

However many are in a shit ton.

Got a Cannondale floor pump that has been good for me the last 8 years.

The gauge is kind of small tho.
    watch out for snakes

The tricky bit that I've never found something I love is the gauge. I need to be able to go to 110PSI for my dirt bike tubeless system, but then need accuracy down in the 5 to 12 PSI range for dirt bike tire inflation. Bikes at around 30 PSI are usually not an issue, but carrying two pumps is.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    The tricky bit that I've never found something I love is the gauge. I need to be able to go to 110PSI for my dirt bike tubeless system, but then need accuracy down in the 5 to 12 PSI range for dirt bike tire inflation. Bikes at around 30 PSI are usually not an issue, but carrying two pumps is.
    Bontrager Dual Charger. I have it, and like it a lot.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Accuracy on most floor pump guages are +/- depending on how much you spend. The more you spend the less the margin for error. I guess what I am saying here is, get a pump that moves air, and a good digital guage. I generally like Topeak for both. Thier pumps are rebuildable and if you drop a little mineral oil down the barral now and then will hold up for a long time.

Maybe something with a digital guage would be easier. Or get a separate digital guage.

I have one of these, and a separate digi gauge. I like this one because it's pretty much all metal - it's solid.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SKSP-10062_Rennkompressor_01_1200x_473ee84a-028d-4b18-b911-92a5ebc4bd5d_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	312172

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5024-6...-Floor-Pump-II

these were only 25$ and they worked fine so i got 3 of them, one in shed one in house one at GF's

MEC doesnt have them any more but i seen them relabeled under different names

if you pump it up to 25 or 35 or wtf the guage sez its gona be the same pressure whatever that is

you may need a pump that does tubeless< I have always just done tubeless with one of these and a several meters of 3mm cord
    Last edited by XXX-er; 01-25-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

My 30YO Silca still does the job to 130psi. Gauge reads close my LBS'
    On its 5th(?) seal - which are still available - but otherwise solid.

Make sure you get one that's simple to open up, wipe down and re-lube. Otherwise you'll have a great pump for a year and then wonder why it's not so smoove forever after. It's like a fork.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    and a good digital guage.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin267 View Post
    Maybe something with a digital guage would be easier. Or get a separate digital guage.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I have one of these, and a separate digi gauge.
    Seems this is the consensus. I thought of this at one point, but not when I posted this tread, must be getting old. Any reqs on gauges? Would be nice for the car too, so probably worth getting a nice one.

I use this to calibrate between various bikes and the truck.

https://www.perennialcycle.com/sks-a...AaApIWEALw_wcB
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

My guage

https://www.sks-germany.com/en/produ...?cn-reloaded=1

No complaints about the new 'Gen 2' version. Had the older version and had problems with it and eventually got sent the new model through warranty (good on SKS customer service). See friends using topeak and schwalbe guages as well that seem good.

Edit; I see rideit posted above linking to the older version I had, try to get the newer one I linked to, as I broke the seal for the presta side twice on that old one.

Topeak D2. Watching World Cup videos from the pits, it’s all anyone is using. Easy to find. Durable. Reliable.