Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    I might suggest OG super 7 in 188. Fun easy ski that floats well. One of our 2nd hand shops has a pair for like $250. Also some on KSL and can facilitate shipping

Maybe bentchetler or some of the black crows (anima). Also qst118 seems to be friendly from reviews and will let you know once I ski mine.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    How does the OG one compare to the Super 7 RD? Luke Koppa from Blister was saying he thinks that could be a good option for me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Red7 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! LOL umm yeah, I just got into SLC today actually and will be here the next 2.5 weeks. Is your boot guy here? I've gone out of my way to go to several highly recommended guys and they all say I need to do a lot of trial and error to see what works for me.
    I’d swing by the Sports Loft and talk to Jeremy. He does cater a bit to the Kjus crowd so his prices are high, but he knows his shit and worked wonders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Red7 View Post
    How does the OG one compare to the Super 7 RD? Luke Koppa from Blister was saying he thinks that could be a good option for me. Thanks!
    Skied OG super 7 and squad but none after that so can’t compare. There is a pair of white with purple OG super at gear room at base of BCC. But hey are easy with 18m radius. Squad was easy also IMO and a pair on KSL.

Maybe Nordic’s patron would be good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Sorry those didn’t work out for you. I was in a similar situation when I sold them where I needed a more playful ski in that size to have fun skiing with the fam but still be able to turn it on. The Bibbys were not ideal to fart around on.

I’d strongly suggest checking out the Praxis Concept. Fun and loose in tight spaces but you can still rail them when needed. Deathwish is similar. I didn’t love the GPO when I had a pair.