2018 Moment 188 PB&J with bindings almost brand new. SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I hate to sell these, but I was in the hospital for 3 days in November with a renal infarction: a embolism in my left kidney. Lots of test since and have LOTS of medical bills adding up, even with good insurance so with not being able to ski this winter and piles of paper with "amount due" on them, I'm selling a bunch of skis and bikes to help lesson the blow.
    I have a pair of 2018 Moment PBJ skis in a 188 length with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings mounted to a 317mm boot sole. 129-101-121. Skis mounted only 1 time and have been skied only a couple days and are as minty as a "used" pair of skis can be. No damage, barely any nicks to the top sheet and needs nothing. Such a fun ski. Super stable. Playful, stiff enough to get though our heavy PNW cement with ease. $400. Open to shipping if you're not local-ish. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Cheers

Located in Bellingham Washington if you want to meet up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	915.8 KB 
ID:	311708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0008.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	895.0 KB 
ID:	311709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	956.1 KB 
ID:	311710  
    Last edited by johnnygolucky; 01-24-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Possible dibs. Pm incoming.

Thanks Optics. Sold pending payment on Friday.

interested if he bails
    You took too much man, too much, too much

I'm not planning to bail, but given JGL's situation I would like to see him get the most money he can for these.

I'm at my max spend but if you can best my offer and pay more for them, he should sell them to you.

In my gear-swap-fair-trade rulebook, these aren't sold until I pay...so if you want them, offer up and beat my offer!

Solid values Optics. Raffle that shit!! Amazing skis; help that man pay dem billz

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Looks like one of these guys has em but if not I’d be interested at your list price.

Skies and bindings are sold.

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone, everyone on TGR for the kindest and most generous warmth I've known. The outpouring of well wishing from so many, even those not needing skis comes at the most needed time. To be a little more thorough of why this swap post was up, when I was in the hospital in November, they had me hooked up to many machines trying to get my blood pressure down from 208/123. They had me on Dilaudid which is what Morphine would take when it feels like shit. My heart was working double time to try and push blood into my left kidney to save it, which was not getting blood flow due to an embolism in my left renal artery. 3 days later on Thanksgiving Day I was out of the hospital, in pain but moving and 2 days after that my Golden Retriever, Hannah May my wing girl of 13 years passed away in my arms. Over the course of the next 4 weeks Ive had more needles poked in me than I care to count, and an EKG taped to my shaved chest to find out if my heart has something to due with it. o say the last 7 weeks has been rough would be disingenuous at best. The reason for selling all the things that make our souls smile is not just because of the mounting medical bills, but the blood thinner they've put me on (hopefully for only 6 months) to help pass the embolism does not allow me to get inured. Hence spending more time reading and contemplating instead of seeking gravity in all means of convenience. Head injury with an inability to clot = no bueno. For now. So off goes the skis, off goes the mountain bikes and the KTM sits idle.

All this said, I got a medical report back today from from my cardiologist on the 4 hour stress test they did on my heart last week and everything looks great from the ticker perspective. So really good news.

It's interesting facing your own mortality when you're still in your mid to later prime, healthy and active. What it has done is make me appreciate a bit more each day of what we have, and those around me.

So this jabber is just a way to say thank you. When sometimes I lose faith in humanity from all the bull shit on the news, you come here, to this community or Pinkbike and see it's actually quite a small world of like minded souls, and that's comforting.

And I'd like to post a personal shout out to Optic, for trying to rally the troops and being selfless in wanting these to go to a higher bidder if possible, for the cause. If you ever are selling or buying from Optic, consider yourself fortunate. Solid mate on all accounts.

So thanks again TGR family, it means a lot. I hope you all get some good turns in this season, and here's to fingers crossed for abundant flurries for all us next season.....

We’re all going to be waiting for your trip report next year - first day back on skis!