Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Cartel HQ
    Posts
    16,037

    Want to buy-current year Atomic Bent chetler 120 184cm

    Looking to buy a pair of the current year (or last years...just want the lighter ones) I have 2017 for resort, want some of these for sidecountry/touring.
    184cm in length

    Help a brother out!
    Follow me on Instagram

    brett.mcnary

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eagle, CO
    Posts
    2,249
    Where are you mounting these? I picked up a pair recently that are mounted on recommended line. The tips are stupid short! Same tip length as my daughters 168cm skis! Iím thinking of going to the -3 line.




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Cartel HQ
    Posts
    16,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    Where are you mounting these? I picked up a pair recently that are mounted on recommended line. The tips are stupid short! Same tip length as my daughters 168cm skis! I’m thinking of going to the -3 line.




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah, Chris wanted a ski for switch in pow. These skis ski differently than what you're probably used to. I ski them MUCH differently than say my HOJI. I press the tails and smear them through the turn. Once you get used to it it's awesome, but like I said definitely different. I think mine are mounted on the line. They kinda do suck though, you better sell me yours!
    Follow me on Instagram

    brett.mcnary

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    billings,mt
    Posts
    628
    ive got this years new in plastic 499
    SkiBoot RX-406-702-1530!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eagle, CO
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Yeah, Chris wanted a ski for switch in pow. These skis ski differently than what you're probably used to. I ski them MUCH differently than say my HOJI. I press the tails and smear them through the turn. Once you get used to it it's awesome, but like I said definitely different. I think mine are mounted on the line. They kinda do suck though, you better sell me yours!
    Haha maybe! I did enjoy playing around with them but tail gunning isnít my thing. Iíll know in a a day or so if Iím looking to sell.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Cartel HQ
    Posts
    16,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    Haha maybe! I did enjoy playing around with them but tail gunning isn’t my thing. I’ll know in a a day or so if I’m looking to sell.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Not a tailgunning ski. It's a slarving ski which you have to know how to do. You just have to be able to ski it centered. Let me know soon!
    Follow me on Instagram

    brett.mcnary

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    12,415
    Quote Originally Posted by ptex1 View Post
    ive got this years new in plastic 499

    I was gonna try to help but I can't do better than this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •