Want to buy-current year Atomic Bent chetler 120 184cm

Looking to buy a pair of the current year (or last years...just want the lighter ones) I have 2017 for resort, want some of these for sidecountry/touring.
    184cm in length

Help a brother out!

Where are you mounting these? I picked up a pair recently that are mounted on recommended line. The tips are stupid short! Same tip length as my daughters 168cm skis! I’m thinking of going to the -3 line.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    Where are you mounting these? I picked up a pair recently that are mounted on recommended line. The tips are stupid short! Same tip length as my daughters 168cm skis! I’m thinking of going to the -3 line.

Yeah, Chris wanted a ski for switch in pow. These skis ski differently than what you're probably used to. I ski them MUCH differently than say my HOJI. I press the tails and smear them through the turn. Once you get used to it it's awesome, but like I said definitely different. I think mine are mounted on the line. They kinda do suck though, you better sell me yours!

ive got this years new in plastic 499
    SkiBoot RX-406-702-1530!

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Yeah, Chris wanted a ski for switch in pow. These skis ski differently than what you're probably used to. I ski them MUCH differently than say my HOJI. I press the tails and smear them through the turn. Once you get used to it it's awesome, but like I said definitely different. I think mine are mounted on the line. They kinda do suck though, you better sell me yours!
    Haha maybe! I did enjoy playing around with them but tail gunning isn’t my thing. I’ll know in a a day or so if I’m looking to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    Haha maybe! I did enjoy playing around with them but tail gunning isn’t my thing. I’ll know in a a day or so if I’m looking to sell.

Not a tailgunning ski. It's a slarving ski which you have to know how to do. You just have to be able to ski it centered. Let me know soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ptex1 View Post
    ive got this years new in plastic 499

I was gonna try to help but I can't do better than this