WTB: Pivot 18 heel piece

I thought I ordered a pair of Raw Pivot 18s from the Evo deal but it never went through. They no longer have the 115 brake I was looking for so Im checking here first.

Ive got my CAST toe pieces setup and have second ski kit so I just need a second pair of heel pieces. Curious if anyone out there has a pair theyre looking to part with. 100-125ish brake would be fine. Going on a pair of Rustler 11s.

I believe any year works, any color is fine too. It is the new CAST 2.0 setup so if anyone has any information on that lmk.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzey View Post
    I thought I ordered a pair of Raw Pivot 18s from the Evo deal but it never went through. They no longer have the 115 brake I was looking for so Im checking here first.

Ive got my CAST toe pieces setup and have second ski kit so I just need a second pair of heel pieces. Curious if anyone out there has a pair theyre looking to part with. 100-125ish brake would be fine. Going on a pair of Rustler 11s.

I believe any year works, any color is fine too. It is the new CAST 2.0 setup so if anyone has any information on that lmk.

Thanks.
    If you’re ok with 14s, I can hook you up. White, scuffed, functional. Mounted on Wren 108 currently.

Emailed CAST to see if this will work. Will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzey View Post
    Emailed CAST to see if this will work. Will get back to you.
    18 and 14 heels are identical, other than the spring inside the heel. They will 100% work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    18 and 14 heels are identical, other than the spring inside the heel. They will 100% work.
    This
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025