Hotronic BD Insoles and e4 battery packs

I have a pair of brand new BD size L insoles mens shoe size 8 1/2-10 (27-28.5 boots), and a pair of e4 batteries. The e4 batteries are compatible with all S4 branded systems, they are just an older model I believe. The batteries still work great, they did not see much use since I tore the cable from the original insoles and when I finally received replacements I no longer need them. Asking $100 for the set, charger, batteries, insoles. will break up if people need parts.

PM me with questions.

Thanks

I've been thinking about trying some boot heaters. So is this a complete set?

Sending pm...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I'll get in line on these in case El Chupacabra winds up not being interested.

Quote Originally Posted by s1ammy View Post
    I'll get in line on these in case El Chupacabra winds up not being interested.
    I'm out, so I guess you're up!

OP said everything's included that you'll need. The insoles on these have arch support, so I can't use them in addition to my footbeds - they would have to replace my footbeds, and without test fitting first, I would just be guessing. Oh well. I'll pick some up someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I'm out, so I guess you're up!
    Thanks man.

Ducksta13: PM coming

Sold Thanks!