Thumbs up WTB: PNW one ski quiver (105-110 underfoot, 178-186cm)

I have a simple request, a great deal on the perfect ski for the PNW.

The longer story is I live in Bellingham WA, my local ski hill is Mt Baker. I don't ski enough to justify $700+ on new skis at a shop. I currently ski Rossignol S3's with 98 underfoot and I'm looking for something wider to keep up with the deep snow Baker often has. This is a popular category and I'll consider a wide range of options such as Liberty Origin 106, K2 Mindbender 108, etc. Used is fine as long as they're in good condition. Let me know if you have anything for sale that may fit the bill.

Thanks!
    Alex

I'm in Bellingham.
    $300
    181 Lib Tech Pow NAS skis. (151, 115, 141)
    Mounted with 4FRNT Branded Tyrolia Adrenaline 16 Bindings. Mounted on the sweet spot for a 297mm BSL. One prior mount for Kingpins. No base or edge damage or repairs. Skied maybe a dozen times. A few chips in the topsheet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Hey Alex,

I have some medical bills coming up and unfortunately have to sell my 2018 Moment PB&J and other skis as well. Skis have only been skied a couple days and are in excellent shape with no damage. 188 length. Mounted once with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings for a 317mm boot sole on the line and bindings included. I'm in Bellingham as well and will give you a deal since I wouldnt have to ship them. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by johnnygolucky; 01-19-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks for the responses so far! I am reading PMs and sifting through ski reviews to narrow down the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    I'm in Bellingham.
    $300
    181 Lib Tech Pow NAS skis. (151, 115, 141)
    Mounted with 4FRNT Branded Tyrolia Adrenaline 16 Bindings. Mounted on the sweet spot for a 297mm BSL. One prior mount for Kingpins. No base or edge damage or repairs. Skied maybe a dozen times. A few chips in the topsheet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    What year are these skis? My only concern is I'm reading a lot of people saying these skis like to charge. I'm a decent skier but not a ripper and I fear these may be too much ski for me.

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    I've got a pair of this year's Salomon QST 108's in a 188cm, new in plastic. $385 + shipping.
    Last edited by Kied; 01-29-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asavage46 View Post
    What year are these skis? My only concern is I'm reading a lot of people saying these skis like to charge. I'm a decent skier but not a ripper and I fear these may be too much ski for me.
    Just sold em.