Housing Park City: mid March arrival (long term)

Hi gang,
    My nephew is moving to PC mid March to work as the golf pro at Talisker. He is a rippin snowboarder and general rad kid (mid 20s.). Trying to help him find a room in a shared house of like minded kind folk or split a place with someone. He is willing to bum for a little
    While but wants permanent digs come golfing season.

Thanks
    Mike

I

Go online and look for Ads in the park record, which is the local newspaper. On Facebook, there is a Park City local page that may be helpful. Don’t get sticker shock, but there is currently a fugly 250 square-foot studio available in prospector for $2000 per month. You may be able to find a room in a house with a bunch of kids for as little as 750 or $800 per month. Good luck
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

If he could surf couches for a month, his options will go up exponentially in April.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Pro tip
    Sleep in the shop
    You're welcome
    Sfb
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno