191 CM ON3P Billy Goats Bear Claw Edition

Sold sold sold sold sold

2013/2014 ON3P Billygoat 191. Only selling because I have an identical pair that I have hoarded. ON3P skis don’t die, so passing these along. These have some days on them, but still have plenty of life.

Here are some notes:

These are protos with bamboo sidewalls. Edges 9/10, Top sheet 7/10 (some chipping), Bases 6/10 (Some scratches, scrapes and 1 professionally repaired deep gouge/borderline coreshot.) Mounted on the line; once for Jester Demos, once for Dynafit Radicals at 312mm and once for small Tyrolia Adrenalines. Quiver killed for 5 hole Dynafit Verticals 327 BSL. (reused some of the radical holes). Finally, Solly fit plates at 327 BSL. Large Tyrolia Adrenalines would fit too.
    Billy goat 2788g with dynafit st
    Specs: 191 cm, 145/118/128, 29.2m radius, 1 to 2 mm of camber, Reverse Elliptical Sidecut (RES) from Boot Center forward, Bamboo Core, Dual Strips of Carbon (one on top, one on bottom of core)

So, swiss cheesed. Great if you can make any of the previous patterns work for you. Most use was with the solly plates and STH 16 binders.

How much? All prices not including shipping.
    200 flat
    250 with sollyfits
    300 with sth 16 (I had to franken toe with an STH 14 toe after my 16 had some stripped issue connecting to the base plate.) 16 toe included for parts if you want it.

Not interested in parting out plates or bindings alone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6139.JPG 
Views:	243 
Size:	703.1 KB 
ID:	311069

Name:	IMG_6140.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	659.7 KB 
ID:	311070Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6141.JPG 
Views:	192 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	311071Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6144.JPG 
Views:	183 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	311072Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6143.JPG 
Views:	177 
Size:	973.3 KB 
ID:	311073
    Last edited by Kootenai; 01-22-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Damn, 5 complete mounts, that pushing it, even for on3ps.

Would love to see a pic of the actual swiss cheese, just to marvel at all those mounts fitting in.

I'm assuming neither of the Solly bindings are iso 9523 compatible? Jester and jester demos share the same binding holes (minus one hole of the demos) correct? If I were to reuse the jester holes what would be the bsl?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post

Would love to see a pic of the actual swiss cheese, just to marvel at all those mounts fitting in.
    Actually, 4.5 mounts and 2 of them with inserts, but, yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    I'm assuming neither of the Solly bindings are iso 9523 compatible? Jester and jester demos share the same binding holes (minus one hole of the demos) correct? If I were to reuse the jester holes what would be the bsl?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Not iso compatible, but its a well known workaround that sth have adjustable toe height to accommodate touring boots. I’ve done it for years.

These were mine. Got them from David Steele, (ON3P STEEpLE.) Poor snow year in the Cascades meant I regrettably never skied them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    These were mine. Got them from David Steele, (ON3P STEEpLE.) Poor snow year in the Cascades meant I regrettably never skied them.
    Thanks for chiming in Prince. Any mount beta still in that head of yours?

191 CM ON3P Billy Goats Bear Claw Edition

Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post

Correction and clarification: the sollyfits plates are not quiver killed. Just dfit.
    Marker royal family is at 311 bsl.
    Here are pics of Swiss

Always bomber for me.

Front (wide open holes are solly fit, other open holes are quiver killers dfit) marker holes plugged with plastic plugs)

Name:	Image1579278758.577606.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	223.9 KB 
ID:	311119

Back

Name:	Image1579278797.610034.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	311122

Weekend bump

I know a lot of people here are Billy-curious. At this price you could ski them half a dozen times (it can take some time to "get it"), decide if you swing Billy then turn em into shot skis. $200/6= $33 and change per "demo day".

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    Marker royal family is at 311 bsl.
    If I reused the Marker holes with a non-demo Jester. Would I be able to fit a 321 bsl?

Any other recommendations on fitting a 321 bsl boot in there? The boot is a iso 9523 with the grippy rubber soles so I'd want a sliding afd which is why I was thinking of a Jester (sole.id)

If the demos were mounted per recs then they should be at 315. I know the marker tracks are a little short but you may be ok

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    If the demos were mounted per recs then they should be at 315. I know the marker tracks are a little short but you may be ok

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    damn, they do have short tracks. Looks like they have 20mm of adjustability. So if they were mounted at 311 + 10 rear adjust = 321. So they should just barely squeeze in? Seems risky

Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    If I reused the Marker holes with a non-demo Jester. Would I be able to fit a 321 bsl?

Any other recommendations on fitting a 321 bsl boot in there? The boot is a iso 9523 with the grippy rubber soles so I'd want a sliding afd which is why I was thinking of a Jester (sole.id)
    If you bought the whole set up, I believe you have the adjustability with the STH, no sliding afd, but, ask anyone on here if they ever needed it.... or a set of dyna dukes and reuse the holes of the solly fits. Lots of options for a low cost of entry on these awesome skis.

PS. For anyone: These can be traveling from Sandpoint to Bend this week, so if you are on the way; We can arrange a meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    If you bought the whole set up, I believe you have the adjustability with the STH, no sliding afd, but, ask anyone on here if they ever needed it.... or a set of dyna dukes and reuse the holes of the solly fits. Lots of options for a low cost of entry on these awesome skis.

PS. For anyone: These can be traveling from Sandpoint to Bend this week, so if you are on the way; We can arrange a meet up.
    Dont need the sliding afd? isn't the point of the sliding afd is to help your boot come out sideways? I feel like a sliding afd is something you don't used 99% of the time but might save your ACL on the 1% chance. But maybe I don't understand the function of a sliding afd

Does anyone know if you can use the SollyFit holes for DynaDuke plates?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use the SollyFit holes for DynaDuke plates?
    Pretty sure: https://www.bindingfreedom.com/paper-tempaltes/

If someone wants these without the sollyfits and they come up for sale, I'd be interested if they're rad compatible.

Also, sliding afd is not really a concern with modern grip walk/wtr boots with the Teflon pad under the ball of foot, more of a concern with rubber vibram sole.

Sold